Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

First Bank To Providus Bank Or Globus Bank - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / First Bank To Providus Bank Or Globus Bank (22619 Views)

Providus Bank Recruitment / Access Bank To Cut Staff Salaries, Retrench 75% Of Workers / First Bank, Whtycleon Sacking Staff Massively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank To Providus Bank Or Globus Bank by josh001(m): 10:29am On Sep 22, 2021
lonelydora:

At what level of his career is he right now? Beginner, Mid-level, or Top?

If he's a beginner or mid-level, his driving motive now is money. He should move to where the salary is bigger. Gain expee while earning well.

If at the top, he should stay with First Bank because there's nothing again to learn in the regional bank.

Thank you. I will share this with him.
Re: First Bank To Providus Bank Or Globus Bank by josh001(m): 10:31am On Sep 22, 2021
mfm04622:

This is a public forum. Staff of the bank are here. They may pick it and act on it. That department is a Head Office department. Not many staff.

Lol. Again, verily verily I say unto you, I took measures. Thank you.
Re: First Bank To Providus Bank Or Globus Bank by josh001(m): 10:32am On Sep 22, 2021
lanre88:
As an ex banker, it pays to move majorly because of position not because of money.

You grow faster with that, money would follow suit.

Most importantly think of what next after banking. Many bankers fall victim of this.

Thank you for your advice.
Re: First Bank To Providus Bank Or Globus Bank by abnot: 10:41am On Sep 22, 2021
josh001:
A friend asked me for advice. He works with the treasury department of First Bank and wants to move to either Providus Bank or Globus Bank because they pay better according to him. I have questioned why he wants to move from a bank with international reach to a bank with regional reach. Do you guys think it is a good move for him?
In Nigerian banking you may have to be moving to grow and look attractive. He can always return to first bank later .

1 Like

Re: First Bank To Providus Bank Or Globus Bank by Judenzuruike: 10:43am On Sep 22, 2021
God bless u!
Re: First Bank To Providus Bank Or Globus Bank by airsaylongcome: 11:27am On Sep 22, 2021
josh001:
A friend asked me for advice. He works with the treasury department of First Bank and wants to move to either Providus Bank or Globus Bank because they pay better according to him. I have questioned why he wants to move from a bank with international reach to a bank with regional reach. Do you guys think it is a good move for him?

Is he moving to treasury?
Re: First Bank To Providus Bank Or Globus Bank by dingbang(m): 11:53am On Sep 22, 2021
Let him start his own bank..
Re: First Bank To Providus Bank Or Globus Bank by PrinceGallant: 1:06pm On Sep 22, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
He's the one who has got the shoes on his leg......I've equally heard of a bank manager who quitted his position in a bank just to go open a POS centre......

Las las,na where guyman take get peace of mind,na that place he suppose install him heart..

Change is constant..

You are a liar. A bank manager quitted his job to POS.

1 Like

Re: First Bank To Providus Bank Or Globus Bank by PGKing1(m): 1:11pm On Sep 22, 2021
dejavuh0007:

"Roll my problems in these Backwoods put it to the sky. Got your man in these Backwoods put him in d sky."

We get all flavors my G!!! Check my sig for the number anytime you wanna get some
Re: First Bank To Providus Bank Or Globus Bank by XaintJoel20: 2:16pm On Sep 22, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
He's the one who has got the shoes on his leg......I've equally heard of a bank manager who quitted his position in a bank just to open a POS centre......

Las las,na where guyman take get peace of mind,na that place he suppose install him heart..

Change is constant..

Are you kidding me?
A manager left to open POS?
Gosh!

2 Likes

Re: First Bank To Providus Bank Or Globus Bank by harley88(m): 2:45pm On Sep 22, 2021
mfm04622:

You want your friend sacked!
With this information, he can be identified and sacked. Must you name the bank he is presently working for? Did he ask you to post it In a public forum?

Oga calm down, get sacked cos he wants to leave?? Una too dey yarn nonsense

1 Like

Re: First Bank To Providus Bank Or Globus Bank by MMempire(m): 2:46pm On Sep 22, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

If you had nothing to say
You should have just kept shut
What's the problem with many of you on this platformundecided

1 Like

Re: First Bank To Providus Bank Or Globus Bank by Kingzy4pep(m): 3:06pm On Sep 22, 2021
Nezzjnr:
Motivational Speakers have told him to leave his comfort zone.

Many people don't know that you get big connections when you work in big firms
Most times, this is usually a mirage.

2 Likes

Re: First Bank To Providus Bank Or Globus Bank by focus7: 5:00pm On Sep 22, 2021
josh001:

Oftentimes, cash is the fuel of vision. Do not be bought over by unrealistic motivational hogwash. Get the cash to sponsor your vision.

Cash is the fuel of vision you're right that is if you have vision. A man that has access to too much cash without vision will still ends in penury

1 Like

Re: First Bank To Providus Bank Or Globus Bank by smasher1(m): 7:12pm On Sep 22, 2021
Nezzjnr:
Motivational Speakers have told him to leave his comfort zone.

Many people don't know that you get big connections when you work in big firms

True words.

1 Like

Re: First Bank To Providus Bank Or Globus Bank by drezzyx(m): 4:18pm On Sep 23, 2021
Tinyemeka:

A deep introspection would be appropriate, to better understand what you're really seeking.
To make everything clearer to you there is nothing like being a boss of your own business.
It gives you that feeling of satisfaction and peace of mind.
But at dsame time you need finance to make it comes to reality.
It is not a most to work for someone before you get the money.
It can be a gift ,favour or inheritance.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Advise: Government Job Vs Private Business Which Is Better? / Women Repair Motorcycles In Niger State (pics) / PHOTOS: Public Worker Sweeping The Streets Backing Her Baby In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.