Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

“Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame (42438 Views)

Thousands Of Davido Fans Denied Access As Tickets Has All Being Sold Out!! / Korede Bello Leaves Mavin Records Quietly? / Korede Bello Bags Chieftaincy Title In Kano, Falalu Dorayi Kicks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by Kexman99: 11:20am On Sep 22, 2021
Its long I see ur track bro

1 Like

Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by nwanyiugbo122(f): 11:22am On Sep 22, 2021
I still love you my boy, regardless.

1 Like

Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by abbatoir(m): 11:22am On Sep 22, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Jealous of WizKids success

Something tells me.. you are a smart thinker
Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by RazorEdge: 11:23am On Sep 22, 2021
viviangist:
Famous Nigerian Singer, Korede Bello has started a discussion about the high price people are paying for fame.

The ‘Godwin’ crooner took to his social media page to claim that people are selling their souls for fame.

In his words ;

Some fans are ever of the opinion that he is bring up the ‘conspiracy theory’ because he has fallen off the fame radar.

One fan wrote ;

Mr conspiracy theorist ,korede, invariably making an excuse for his fading fame. Cashing in on illuminati conspiracy theory . Ode. Souls are never sold. You either choose the right hand path or left hand path . If the “” souls are been sold here” means choosing the left hand path , then I will agree with you. Choosing the left hand path means morally wrong , I am not insinuating any superstition beliefs in joing secret dark occult society before getting fame. Perhaps korede should share more details or elaborate on his assertion

Another wrote ;

Sharap and work hard.. which mumu soul dem de sell? Same way idiots see young successful men and assume it’s yahoo or rituals.

Source: https://twitter.com/koredebello?lang=en

Not many know this truth. The cares of this world has blindfolded so many that they can't see the darkness swallowing them up. Many have sold their souls. The have damned the consequences. All they care for is wealth and fame. Morality and Godliness has gone to the winds. You need to be spiritually alert to know this and not just being religious!

4 Likes

Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by Hustoon(m): 11:24am On Sep 22, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
lmaooo bro grin both names mean the same thing though. Orunmila means MY HEAVEN IS OPENED.

Omorrh, that's true oo cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by buchilino(m): 11:24am On Sep 22, 2021
IJOBA11:
FAILED MUSICIANS ALWAYS BLAME ILLUMINATI FOR THEIR WACK AND UNPRODUCTIVE LIFE.

KOREDE BELLO WAS NEVER A TALENTED MUSICIAN

OMO I DEY SHAME FOR THIS GUY ISWEARUGUD angry embarassed

OYIBO PPLE SAY HE THAT WEARS THE SHOE KNOWS WHERE ITCHES.
Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by mariahAngel(f): 11:26am On Sep 22, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
grin i made a post a couple of years ago that korede bello will have a spiritual awakening based on his astrological alignments. ITS HAPpENING. let me look for that post

yup the post is here. my name then was orunmila144

https://www.nairaland.com/5652615/astrological-reason-why-dr-sids/2#86196154

You’re formerly Lekki444 right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by almarthins(m): 11:28am On Sep 22, 2021
SunshineHQ:
i've had my soul for over 20 yrs and its bring me nothing but emptiness. where can i sell the useless thing? korede bello don't air pls

It is a pity that people will still worship devil's for money and fame. I am shocked by statement. one hour on the other side will reset your mentality. I no need money wey no come clean, my soul is priceless.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by Halo22: 11:30am On Sep 22, 2021
johnjay4u2u:

Come to Jesus.
You are welcomed to GOSPEL music with arms opened wide.
Thread closed.

So u think things don't happen in the gospel side of the industry.... Think deeper omo, the world don spoil finish.

2 Likes

Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by Adakintroy: 11:30am On Sep 22, 2021
Once in a while this men are given to the truth. They free themselves more by telling you don't come. It's like the smoker, archoholic or womanizers. Ask the good ones and they will tell you. We make it cool to look at but it's horrible on the inside. Don't join me. Some career did not fall of. They quite themselves. It not worth the lies and misleading.

If people on the inside is telling you about the decay in a system. Listen. They are authorities. Not you.

5 Likes

Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by kingslj: 11:37am On Sep 22, 2021
In all your aspirations /getting acquire wisdom.
This same people that read the bible verse..... what shall it profit a man if he gains the whole and loses his soul.... cant read meaning of what he just said.

my people ....get wisdom and understanding ...the world is not as you think

3 Likes

Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by akdjr(m): 11:42am On Sep 22, 2021
Pls how do I sell my soul cos I don't need it for anything.
Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by Emk5556: 11:44am On Sep 22, 2021
He who has ears let him hear. This statement from Korede Bello is deep. You cannot understand it with your canal mind.

2 Likes

Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by Godispeace: 11:44am On Sep 22, 2021
oponu !!!
viviangist:
Famous Nigerian Singer, Korede Bello has started a discussion about the high price people are paying for fame.

The ‘Godwin’ crooner took to his social media page to claim that people are selling their souls for fame.

In his words ;

Some fans are ever of the opinion that he is bring up the ‘conspiracy theory’ because he has fallen off the fame radar.

One fan wrote ;

Mr conspiracy theorist ,korede, invariably making an excuse for his fading fame. Cashing in on illuminati conspiracy theory . Ode. Souls are never sold. You either choose the right hand path or left hand path . If the “” souls are been sold here” means choosing the left hand path , then I will agree with you. Choosing the left hand path means morally wrong , I am not insinuating any superstition beliefs in joing secret dark occult society before getting fame. Perhaps korede should share more details or elaborate on his assertion

Another wrote ;

Sharap and work hard.. which mumu soul dem de sell? Same way idiots see young successful men and assume it’s yahoo or rituals.

Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by karkinase(m): 11:57am On Sep 22, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
grin i made a post a couple of years ago that korede bello will have a spiritual awakening based on his astrological alignments. ITS HAPpENING. let me look for that post

I missed reading ur thread..u really a spiritual scientist and well grounded in the science of astrology. Can you help me with signs of a Gemini born on June12th
Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 22, 2021
110% correct...If you think he is lying...Try make one hit single if you think say nah by talent...I laugh like Kanayo grin grin

Watch "Living in Bondage" and clear your doubts.... Nothing is free to fame

All this sold out shows up and down"you think say nah Grace"...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by Benrosaria(m): 12:06pm On Sep 22, 2021
viviangist:

In his words ;

One fan wrote ;

Another wrote ;

Perhaps he meant still being in caged by their colonial masters
Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by SunshineHQ(m): 12:11pm On Sep 22, 2021
dat9jaguy:

As you wish so shall it be for you, Amen.
na ur type dey comment amen on facebook post to claim wealthgrin
Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by SunshineHQ(m): 12:12pm On Sep 22, 2021
jtwnz:
leaders of tomorrow.......This one self go join them blame buhari.......truly .THERE WAS A COUNTRY.

so na soul dem dey use rule country? werey dey ur blood
Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by bitbillionaire: 12:13pm On Sep 22, 2021
May God have mercy on your soul

SunshineHQ:
i've had my soul for over 20 yrs and its bring me nothing but emptiness. where can i sell the useless thing? korede bello don't air pls
Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by SunshineHQ(m): 12:13pm On Sep 22, 2021
alizma:

You believe in Allah and prophet Muhammed, yet for 20 years you think your soul has been of no value to you and now you are ready to sell it? Hmmmm
mind ur soul?
Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by SunshineHQ(m): 12:15pm On Sep 22, 2021
DukeNija:

You have a soul yet claim to be empty. Imagine what life would be like if you sold it. You really think those paying heavily for your soul are stupid? They know what you’re losing but you don’t till you sell it.
it looks like u have so much experience wit dis soul selling thing...just gimmie the address u got ur soul rejected
Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by SunshineHQ(m): 12:17pm On Sep 22, 2021
almarthins:

It is a pity that people will still worship devil's for money and fame. I am shocked by statement. one hour on the other side will reset your mentality. I no need money wey no come clean, my soul is priceless.
i sell my soul to the devil, i get money and fame, i do giveaway with d money and u submit aza...u see how the devil is playing ur life like ping pong?
Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by SunshineHQ(m): 12:18pm On Sep 22, 2021
OK
bitbillionaire:
May God have mercy on your soul
grin
Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by ofiko123(m): 12:21pm On Sep 22, 2021
olola4:
Nigga want to turn into a motivational speaker to stay relevant grin

Why Na??
Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by Mark113(m): 12:24pm On Sep 22, 2021
Davido go kill even his son soon to make sure he dosen't fade away
Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by fattprince(m): 12:26pm On Sep 22, 2021
HEAVEN4444:

I've saved your number. But I don't have the tiny 5k for consultancy. I will reach to you when I'm ready.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by alizma: 12:26pm On Sep 22, 2021
SunshineHQ:
mind ur soul?
Check the topic you will get the answer
Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by seyz91(m): 12:31pm On Sep 22, 2021
cheesy
chiiraq802:
Na where dem dey sell the Soul like dis like dis ah no need the fame I just need the money weh follow am.
Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by Zico777(m): 12:31pm On Sep 22, 2021
SunshineHQ:
U no need sell any soul nah
U get something else/better to sell
Your kitten dey nah
Ego fetch u beta moni
Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by seyz91(m): 12:31pm On Sep 22, 2021
cheesy
SunshineHQ:
Re: “Souls being sold out here” Korede Bello talks about the price of fame by Humanoid01(m): 12:55pm On Sep 22, 2021
donziller:
Wat shall it profit a man not to gain the world and still loss his soul, wat
So you believe that gaining the world and losing the soul amounts to nothing, yet you consider that an option to take? This isn't just ignorance, but plain stupidity. Sorry, but that's the truth.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Madeinlagos Concert: Wizkid Gets Another Portrait Of His Three Kids (Photo) / Captain E Graduates From Cyprus University, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Excited / Top 10 Highest Paid Nigerian Actresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.