Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,491 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:27 AM

Cui Jianchin Mulls Establishment Of Chinese Banks In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cui Jianchin Mulls Establishment Of Chinese Banks In Nigeria (25451 Views)

Kashim Shettima Receives Ambassador Of China, CUI Jianchun (Photos) / Chinese Banks To Open In Nigeria - Cui Jianchin / Confusion In Kwara PDP As Guber Candidate, Atunwa Mulls Backing Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cui Jianchin Mulls Establishment Of Chinese Banks In Nigeria by sinkhole: 8:18am On Sep 22, 2021
Mynd44:

It actually helps people doing business with China. You can have your naira account here and then use such account to purchase your goods.

Since a lot of our imports are from there, it helps.

I await when our importers will look to China for second hand cars instead of Canada and America
Haa, "ni nun gbogbo nkan mere-mere aye yii" na only second-hand car you fi see talk about?
E no go better for poverty embarassed

1 Like

Re: Cui Jianchin Mulls Establishment Of Chinese Banks In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 22, 2021
RichAbujaGuy:

As the mod said, it will streamline financial transactions. Most goods already are imported from China, even to the UK and US and elsewhere.
Chairman Mao taught his ppl to improve the earth for the masses, not for a select few of imperialists and the monarchy class.

Now let me ask you a question.
Do you know what happens to Chinese government officials convicted of corruption/fraud/419?

What has corruption got to do with this? This is not corruption by the Chinese but a clever way of destabilizing another country's economy for their own gain.

1 Like

Re: Cui Jianchin Mulls Establishment Of Chinese Banks In Nigeria by Karemarealty288(m): 8:21am On Sep 22, 2021
Na receipt remain make dem collect.........
Federal Republic Of Chinaria.

2 Likes

Re: Cui Jianchin Mulls Establishment Of Chinese Banks In Nigeria by sulaak(m): 8:23am On Sep 22, 2021
Mynd44:

It actually helps people doing business with China. You can have your naira account here and then use such account to purchase your goods.

I await when our importers will look to China for second hand cars instead of Canada and America

Why not build Nigeria cars?

Nigeria once built 180,000 cars a year in the 1980s.

Car manufacturing is not rocket science.

1 Like

Re: Cui Jianchin Mulls Establishment Of Chinese Banks In Nigeria by timesup234: 8:23am On Sep 22, 2021
WhatCanIsay:

Know your history, at that period, China was nowhere to be found. It's the America that you love to hate that actually gave China the push they needed to elevate.
Idiot. Stop allowing your slave masters write your history for you. All glory and success of China goes to communism
Re: Cui Jianchin Mulls Establishment Of Chinese Banks In Nigeria by Perfectbeing(m): 8:23am On Sep 22, 2021
You know when the Chinese bank comes, the people wailing now will become their most loyal customers. They'll leave our Nigeria banks and migrate to the Chinese banks. We know them.

1 Like

Re: Cui Jianchin Mulls Establishment Of Chinese Banks In Nigeria by sulaak(m): 8:25am On Sep 22, 2021
He said

The Banking sector is very important, because without money, we cannot build our industries.

I thought the industries are Nigerian. The Chinese already own all the new ports under construction. If a foreign country owns the ports and dominates the banking sector then they can easily dominate the country.
Re: Cui Jianchin Mulls Establishment Of Chinese Banks In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 22, 2021
Mynd44:

You must be joking, most of the goods imported from China to Nigeria are of low qualities.

If not for corruption in Nigeria, majority of the goods from China should never be allowed to be discharged in the wharf

1 Like

Re: Cui Jianchin Mulls Establishment Of Chinese Banks In Nigeria by Standing5(m): 8:26am On Sep 22, 2021
mike8804:
Second wave of colonization!
better than what we have where banks charge you as high as 30%
Re: Cui Jianchin Mulls Establishment Of Chinese Banks In Nigeria by BreakingNews21: 8:28am On Sep 22, 2021
I saw a few mumu, pls excuse me, uninformed comments about 2nd hand or inferior Chinese made cars.
For all readers enlightenment prosperous, oil producing Norway has started importing Chinese brand Nio EV cars into their country.

https://insideevs.com/news/521823/first-nio-es8-reached-norway/

Re: Cui Jianchin Mulls Establishment Of Chinese Banks In Nigeria by Traplord09: 8:29am On Sep 22, 2021
Ehhhh let them sell de country noting da nigerian again..
So I can lean how to speek chinese.... On time
angry grin grin angry grin
He get as him be...
Na today.....
Re: Cui Jianchin Mulls Establishment Of Chinese Banks In Nigeria by Solatium(m): 8:30am On Sep 22, 2021
mike8804:

is it not better for chinko to colonize you with infrastructure to show for it than the Big Bros who had been feasting on you for centuries without anything to show for it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cui Jianchin Mulls Establishment Of Chinese Banks In Nigeria by ceejay10(m): 8:31am On Sep 22, 2021
Elfaris:
God bless Nigeria, the greatest black nation on earth.
you are mad.
Re: Cui Jianchin Mulls Establishment Of Chinese Banks In Nigeria by Enoch07: 8:32am On Sep 22, 2021
adontcare:
u r not me
Lol sorry o, your position is safe
Re: Cui Jianchin Mulls Establishment Of Chinese Banks In Nigeria by colestephan86: 8:32am On Sep 22, 2021
mike8804:
Mumu, is Berkeleys bank not Nigeria,RMBis here too
Re: Cui Jianchin Mulls Establishment Of Chinese Banks In Nigeria by Belafonte(m): 8:33am On Sep 22, 2021
Olarewajutv:
Beautiful idea, infact great idea. Chinese just want to make things easier for Bubu, no need to travel to China for borrowing aqain..
Just a call to them and loan will be approve

Olodo, colonisation loading. grin

If Nigeria agrees lasan, that's the end. We will keep borrowing from them and because we will not be able to pay, they will legally be able to acquire national assets.

Beautiful idea ko, greta idea ni. You think the Chinese are doing this out of some altruistic ideals? You better not pray for your children language to officially be Mandarin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cui Jianchin Mulls Establishment Of Chinese Banks In Nigeria by pasuma(m): 8:35am On Sep 22, 2021
salvage grin grin grin

Olarewajutv:
Beautiful idea, infact great idea. Chinese just want to make things easier for Bubu, no need to travel to China for borrowing aqain..
Just a call to them and loan will be approve
Re: Cui Jianchin Mulls Establishment Of Chinese Banks In Nigeria by Belafonte(m): 8:35am On Sep 22, 2021
Elsueno:
I will convert a quarter of my savings to Chinese yuan.

I have already decided on a Chinese name "Wang lei"

Will even marry a Chinese woman to complete d conversion.

Xiè xiè nǐ ma niggas grin grin

Ni hao nah nigga grin. My name is Xiao La

1 Like

Re: Cui Jianchin Mulls Establishment Of Chinese Banks In Nigeria by BreakingNews21: 8:37am On Sep 22, 2021
sulaak:

Why not build Nigeria cars?

Nigeria once built 180,000 cars a year in the 1980s.

Car manufacturing is not rocket science.

A few generations and some current 9ja leaders thought it was more important to build up the economy of the UAE/Dubai and the UK than invest oil revenue and capital here.
Imagine, a guy aspirering to be president but has a luxury. penthouse in Dubai.

1 Like

Re: Cui Jianchin Mulls Establishment Of Chinese Banks In Nigeria by orisa37: 8:38am On Sep 22, 2021
I am beginning to smell RATS. Two CURRENCIES must not be allowed to circulate concurrently. The bad will chase the good out of CIRCULATION. This is it. Another SHARIA. Another Jaiz ISLAMIC BANK. Another BOKONOMICS.
Re: Cui Jianchin Mulls Establishment Of Chinese Banks In Nigeria by uuzba(m): 8:39am On Sep 22, 2021
China's population is 1.4billion. Upon their 1 child policy. If them born 2 pikins nko?
Nigeria 200 million.
China has 7 x Nigeria's population.
-
They are looking for space to expand their population.
Re: Cui Jianchin Mulls Establishment Of Chinese Banks In Nigeria by WhatCanIsay(m): 8:42am On Sep 22, 2021
timesup234:
Idiot. Stop allowing your slave masters write your history for you. All glory and success of China goes to communism

I know you are an slowpoke. Thanks for your time.
Re: Cui Jianchin Mulls Establishment Of Chinese Banks In Nigeria by Klington: 8:43am On Sep 22, 2021
Mynd44:

You made a very valid submission, but do you think that's the whole idea behind the establishment in the long run.
I doubt it
Re: Cui Jianchin Mulls Establishment Of Chinese Banks In Nigeria by Maser: 8:43am On Sep 22, 2021
mike8804:

Don't say what you know absolutely nothing about.
Re: Cui Jianchin Mulls Establishment Of Chinese Banks In Nigeria by RichAbujaGuy: 8:55am On Sep 22, 2021
oldtruth:

What has corruption got to do with this? This is not corruption by the Chinese but a clever way of destabilizing another country's economy for their own gain.

Corruption has everything to do with it. China will bring a breath of anti-corruption fresh air to this corruption riddled land.

And the only countries with a certified history of destabilising developing nations (for centuries) are the major players in the EU and the US.

Here's one example from not too long ago history.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/politics/2013/apr/14/thatcher-knew-of-equatorial-giun

Re: Cui Jianchin Mulls Establishment Of Chinese Banks In Nigeria by Jonah507(m): 8:55am On Sep 22, 2021
The name get as e be sha...
Re: Cui Jianchin Mulls Establishment Of Chinese Banks In Nigeria by lordlugards: 8:57am On Sep 22, 2021
Re: Cui Jianchin Mulls Establishment Of Chinese Banks In Nigeria by Madeu(m): 8:58am On Sep 22, 2021
ENGINEERG:
This will be so GOOD.
If that is done, anyone can pay money to Chinese firms using their ABC account. It will be good for business and it will reduce demand in dollar too cos anyone can go to the bank and pay yuan equivalent with naira equivalent. Thereby bypassing the dollar.

Nigeria banks have branches in several countries too, so I don't know the fear of some people that China want to buy Nigeria.
Is Nigeria even worth buying again?
Just to tell you how selfish and protectionist Nigerians are. We have banks in our other countries, Nigerians also head political post and security agencies. Chinese should be allowed to thrive in Nigeria and we should stop complaining about colonization.

1 Like

Re: Cui Jianchin Mulls Establishment Of Chinese Banks In Nigeria by tradepunter: 8:58am On Sep 22, 2021
Mynd44:

Men the way Nigerians think is shocking.

Why should we go to another country for second hand cars when we can create a condusive environment for our local assemble made brand.

Some times I just feel africans are never destined to lead but rather to be suppressed and put on leash given instructions from generation to generation.

3 Likes

Re: Cui Jianchin Mulls Establishment Of Chinese Banks In Nigeria by Belafonte(m): 8:59am On Sep 22, 2021
frowland:

I guess GTB and Access bank are colonizing Ghana and other Afro countries, or so to say Nigeria’s first wave of colonization?

All you need to do is observe happenings on the international scene and see how the major players are moving.

Even in Africa, see what China is doing penetrating the society in a slow way. If you haven't noticed it, now wild be a good time to open your eyes, look around and observe what's going on.

China is spreading their influence, and thus their power
Re: Cui Jianchin Mulls Establishment Of Chinese Banks In Nigeria by mfm04622: 9:00am On Sep 22, 2021
mike8804:

Nigerian banks are all over West Africa. What is wrong if banks from other countries come to Nigeria?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

God Discovered And Made Me Governor Not You, Emmanuel Tells Akpabio / Tempers Rising As FG Mulls Sack Of Service Chiefs / How Was Jonathan Able To Manage Nigeria Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.