Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,301 members, 7,954,197 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:02 PM

Cui Jianchin Mulls Establishment Of Chinese Banks In Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cui Jianchin Mulls Establishment Of Chinese Banks In Nigeria (25450 Views)

Kashim Shettima Receives Ambassador Of China, CUI Jianchun (Photos) / Chinese Banks To Open In Nigeria - Cui Jianchin / Confusion In Kwara PDP As Guber Candidate, Atunwa Mulls Backing Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Cui Jianchin Mulls Establishment Of Chinese Banks In Nigeria by Okoroawusa: 6:27pm On Sep 22, 2021
Mynd44:

It actually helps people doing business with China. You can have your naira account here and then use such account to purchase your goods.

Since a lot of our imports are from there, it helps.

I await when our importers will look to China for second hand cars instead of Canada and America
Mynd44, you have this wonderful intellectual ability that I admire so much.
Re: Cui Jianchin Mulls Establishment Of Chinese Banks In Nigeria by VanuatuWycombe: 11:06pm On Sep 22, 2021
It’s long overdue. More than 3/4 of Nigeria’s import are from China. Establishing Chinese banks here will ease the tension on Naira against the USD, since the banks can will serve as corespondents to a lot suppliers over there.

UK that we hardly buy anything from has Standard Chartered Bank here. Citibank of the US is here as well - all processing payments for our importers and exporters. None of them processes in Yuan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Neither You Nor Me Can Control The Can Of Worms I’ve Opened, Ningi Tells Akpabio / PDP Reacts To Today's Elections, Blame APC For The Killings / Troops Record More Success In Clearing Operations Against Boko Haram. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.