Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,947 members, 7,814,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Breakup Go Wrong, Help Me Guys. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breakup Go Wrong, Help Me Guys. (4085 Views)

Please Help Me Guys(about My Girlfriend / 4 Things That Can Possibly Go Wrong During Public Proposals / She Is Turning Me Into A Simp. Save Me Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breakup Go Wrong, Help Me Guys. by Demigod22: 8:09am On Sep 22, 2021
Early last year I asked this girl out but she turned down my request because she has a boyfriend. She requested we become friends, which I was not comfortable with. Throughout the covid 19 break, I was the only one doing the friendship.

After the break we resumed school, and I voiced it out that I can't continue with the friendship. Some months later, we started campaigning for our elections and results started coming out. She became close again.

Fast forward to early this year, she started visiting often and we started relationship. She said she doesn't want sex which is understandable. Throughout the relationship, I was good and all that and she fell deeply in love with me.

When I returned from my I.T I lost feelings for her, perhaps, because we were not intimate, I started seeing her like my sister, and I told her earlier that this relationship won't work. We are not having sex and I am about to have sex with some girls which will hurt her, so we should just break up.

She did everything to make the relationship work, but I have lost interest. I broke up with her, although she agreed to have sex with me just to keep me, but I declined the offer because she was seeing the sex as sacrifice or favour she is doing to save the relationship. I can't have sex with someone that think sex is sacrifice, I love girls that have sex just because they want to, no big deal about it.

After the break up, we went on holiday and we just returned to school. The girl in question is planning with some people to come and threaten me for breaking her heart, she begged them not to hurt me because she still loves me, but they should make me really scared and forced to go back to her.

One of the guys who is contacted to carry out this task called me yesterday and told me about the whole plan and said the call and his contact should be confidential. He told me that they have concluded all the plans to come for him.

Why can't she move on with her life? Why is she doing this? Relationship is not by force now. Some guys visited me yesterday and informed me that they got info about impending threat on me, that one person contacted them to protect me.

Please, how can I go about this mess?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breakup Go Wrong, Help Me Guys. by Olunmercy56(f): 8:10am On Sep 22, 2021
Re: Breakup Go Wrong, Help Me Guys. by criuze(m): 8:16am On Sep 22, 2021
You must love oo

No time to run

We never hear from the girl sha
You just making a first person complain

4 Likes

Re: Breakup Go Wrong, Help Me Guys. by delzbaba(m): 8:16am On Sep 22, 2021
Eleyi gidi gan o
Re: Breakup Go Wrong, Help Me Guys. by DWJOBScom(m): 8:16am On Sep 22, 2021
Go and meet the lady in question and speak with her after you've informed the school security without messing the confidentiality entrusted by the Judas fellow

11 Likes

Re: Breakup Go Wrong, Help Me Guys. by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 22, 2021
Mtcheeew na small pikin dey worry her

1 Like

Re: Breakup Go Wrong, Help Me Guys. by Peacemaker123: 8:20am On Sep 22, 2021
You don enter am..
Re: Breakup Go Wrong, Help Me Guys. by Ahmed0336(m): 8:25am On Sep 22, 2021
Bros... Can't you just pretend like all is well, round up your program then Japa

4 Likes

Re: Breakup Go Wrong, Help Me Guys. by BigJoe19: 8:26am On Sep 22, 2021
Women can't just take half of what they give, rejection hurts them so much. Chat with her and tell her you heard from people about her plan, in the chat she will say everything she planned for you. You can use it as evidence when you go to the police to report the case.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakup Go Wrong, Help Me Guys. by Demigod22: 8:27am On Sep 22, 2021
criuze:
You must love oo

No time to run

We never hear from the girl sha
You just making a first person complain

The girl is saying that I made her fall deeply in love with me then I want to break her heart. To be honest, I didn't sleep with her, I didn't take anything from her, I just lost interest, and I just want to catch cruise with some girls because this is my last semester, so I am not ready for committed relationship. That's my only offence.

1 Like

Re: Breakup Go Wrong, Help Me Guys. by Demigod22: 8:29am On Sep 22, 2021
DWJOBScom:
Go and meet the lady in question and speak with her after you've informed the school security without messing the confidentiality entrusted by the Judas fellow

Whenever I called her or go around her, she will be acting mature and be telling me that I should give her space to heal, she said she doesn't have problem with me but she is still holding on. Even her friends are looking at me with one kind eye.
Re: Breakup Go Wrong, Help Me Guys. by donbachi(m): 8:35am On Sep 22, 2021
Was dis not my exact comment on a particular thread some days back.the wrong person will begin to plan on the next evil to carry our on you,whenever problem arises.

2 Likes

Re: Breakup Go Wrong, Help Me Guys. by Demigod22: 8:35am On Sep 22, 2021
Ahmed0336:
Bros... Can't you just pretend like all is well, round up your program then Japa

She is just choking me, she is not giving me space. She visited on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and wanted to sleep over on Friday. I am not even attracted to her anymore. The whole thing is frustrating.
Re: Breakup Go Wrong, Help Me Guys. by mosdii(m): 8:36am On Sep 22, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakup Go Wrong, Help Me Guys. by Demigod22: 8:40am On Sep 22, 2021
donbachi:
Was dis not my exact comment on a particular thread some days back.the wrong person will begin to plan on the next evil to carry our on you,whenever problem arises.

You are very accurate about this. This girl is in 200 level o. I have girls I would love to keep but stories about girls won't let me do that, not even undergraduate, so I am emotionally detaching myself from all these girls as I am graduating three months from now.
Re: Breakup Go Wrong, Help Me Guys. by Demigod22: 8:41am On Sep 22, 2021
BigJoe19:
Women can't just take half of what they give, rejection hurts them so much. Chat with her and tell her you heard from people about her plan, in the chat she will say everything she planned for you. You can use it as evidence when you go to the police to report the case.

Thanks for this advice bro.
Re: Breakup Go Wrong, Help Me Guys. by Demigod22: 8:42am On Sep 22, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
LoL, you are harsh bro.

1 Like

Re: Breakup Go Wrong, Help Me Guys. by chatinent: 8:45am On Sep 22, 2021
I can't have sex with someone that think sex is sacrifice, I love girls that have sex just because they want to, no big deal about it.

Thumbs Down!

Flee from premarital sex!

If boys applied your law to your sisters, your sisters will end up overly used and dilapidated.
Re: Breakup Go Wrong, Help Me Guys. by Skullano(m): 8:48am On Sep 22, 2021
Stand your ground and talk to the guys man to man when they come but don't pick a fight with them cos love no be by force bro.

She no wana lash but she dey find relationship.

Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Breakup Go Wrong, Help Me Guys. by AutoChick4U(f): 8:49am On Sep 22, 2021
Demigod22:

She is just choking me, she is not giving me space. She visited on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and wanted to sleep over on Friday. I am not even attracted to her anymore. The whole thing is frustrating.
Why get so close and now u no longer interested? You playing with her emotion which ain't cool.

1 Like

Re: Breakup Go Wrong, Help Me Guys. by Sonnobax15(m): 8:49am On Sep 22, 2021
grin
Na wa oh....I think say na only guymen dey do do-or-die for relationship matters before undecided

Op,I suggest you should report this matter to the police....And for now,steer clear from that banny...No let anybody ginger you to go back to that girl.....
Re: Breakup Go Wrong, Help Me Guys. by Demigod22: 8:51am On Sep 22, 2021
chatinent:

Thumbs Down!

Flee from premarital sex!

If boys applied your law to your sisters, your sisters will end up overly used and dilapidated.

Premarital sex is a sin, but just one among the million sins we commit everyday. For my sister, she is old enough to make her own decisions.

1 Like

Re: Breakup Go Wrong, Help Me Guys. by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 22, 2021
Hehehehe....! Wahala be like shit way no gree flush.
Re: Breakup Go Wrong, Help Me Guys. by Demigod22: 8:54am On Sep 22, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Why get so close and now u no longer interested? You playing with her emotion which ain't cool.

But you know how these things work. People lose interest too. She is becoming more like a sister than a girlfriend to me. The feelings died.
Re: Breakup Go Wrong, Help Me Guys. by Demigod22: 8:55am On Sep 22, 2021
Beebah2000:
Hehehehe....! Wahala be like shit way no gree flush.

Hahaha, you are not serious.
Re: Breakup Go Wrong, Help Me Guys. by Demigod22: 8:56am On Sep 22, 2021
Skullano:
Stand your ground and talk to the guys man to man when they come but don't pick a fight with them cos love no be by force bro.

She no wana lash but she dey find relationship.

Nonsense.

You got good brains bro.
Re: Breakup Go Wrong, Help Me Guys. by DWJOBScom(m): 9:01am On Sep 22, 2021
Demigod22:

Whenever I called her or go around her, she will be acting mature and be telling me that I should give her space to heal, she said she doesn't have problem with me but she is still holding on. Even her friends are looking at me with one kind eye.

Na drama
Don't be afraid but act fast.
The story line will draw alot of sympathy for her , don't mind the faceless beings here screaming nothing dey happen.
There's nothing wrong with having a sexless relationship unless there's nothing to share apart from sex!
Just have that talk with her and let the boys visit
They won't kill you
Re: Breakup Go Wrong, Help Me Guys. by AutoChick4U(f): 9:02am On Sep 22, 2021
Demigod22:

But you know how these things work. People lose interest too. She is becoming more like a sister than a girlfriend to me. The feelings died.
you should have left her with d first bf
Re: Breakup Go Wrong, Help Me Guys. by Demigod22: 9:08am On Sep 22, 2021
AutoChick4U:
you should have left her with d first bf

She did not break up with the first boyfriend because of me. She told me that the guy impregnated another girl. She choose me as option B, because she started coming around when the first relationship ended.
Re: Breakup Go Wrong, Help Me Guys. by mekonglobal(m): 9:08am On Sep 22, 2021
Nothing breaks a woman heart more than for her to offer you her kpekus(prison) for free and you reject it. I see no problem here bro, just call her now and sample her ekwe rightly, watch her cancel the evil plans she had for you instantly.

1 Like

Re: Breakup Go Wrong, Help Me Guys. by Demigod22: 9:09am On Sep 22, 2021
DWJOBScom:

Na drama
Don't be afraid but act fast.
The story line will draw alot of sympathy for her , don't mind the faceless beings here screaming nothing dey happen.
There's nothing wrong with having a sexless relationship unless there's nothing to share apart from sex!
Just have that talk with her and let the boys visit
They won't kill you

Thanks for your input, you made a valid point.
Re: Breakup Go Wrong, Help Me Guys. by Demigod22: 9:12am On Sep 22, 2021
mekonglobal:
Nothing breaks a woman heart more than for her to offer you her kpekus(prison) for free and you reject it. I see no problem here bro, just call her now and sample her ekwe rightly, watch her cancel the evil plans she had for you instantly.

Lol, girls hate that stuff. The gang member that called me commanded my manliness and jokingly said he is not happy with me because I turned down the sex offer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

As A Man....take Note Of Some Of These Things / Askwomen.com / How Would You Feel If Your Younger Sister Gets Married Before U Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.