Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,719 members, 7,813,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

She Is Turning Me Into A Simp. Save Me Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Turning Me Into A Simp. Save Me Guys (4474 Views)

Red Pill Is Turning Me Into Gay / I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. / She Asked Me Money After Turning Me Down 2 Months Ago, What Am I Paying For? PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Turning Me Into A Simp. Save Me Guys by OMOJOHN001: 11:55am On Feb 19, 2021
I have know her since 2017 but we don't talk.

Two weeks ago I met her again and I collected her num.
We talked for few days and chat.

So yesterday I decided to ask her out, I Visit her and I actually ask her out, She didn't say anything than We should talk about it on WhatsApp. I didn't want to accept but cuz of my work I need to accept that we talk about it on WhatsApp.

Now since yesterday, she has been telling me that she haven't know me enough, she needs to know me first.
This morning she said she is not interested in a relationship for now, and again she needs to know something's about me first.

I don't stay long on girls, Me begging and trying to confuse her since yesterday is getting boring already. I am confused, I love her sincerely,

Should i just Ghost her and her knowing knowing words.
or
I should keep trying. I am looking like a SIMP already and I hate it.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Turning Me Into A Simp. Save Me Guys by OMOJOHN001: 11:56am On Feb 19, 2021
Advice needed please guys.

I don't even know what else to tell her again. I have said all I can yet she is still adamant.
Re: She Is Turning Me Into A Simp. Save Me Guys by Fahdiga(m): 11:57am On Feb 19, 2021
You are already a simp for life. no going back bro. your reward is in heaven

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is Turning Me Into A Simp. Save Me Guys by Redoil: 11:59am On Feb 19, 2021
advice needed by asimp
Re: She Is Turning Me Into A Simp. Save Me Guys by thatgirl504(f): 12:02pm On Feb 19, 2021
Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: She Is Turning Me Into A Simp. Save Me Guys by chiiraq802(m): 12:03pm On Feb 19, 2021
If you love her sincerely keep trying your luck. but don't make it look like you are begging her for a Relationship.

If she's still playing hard to get, keep trying harder.... when she finally fall....."Knack craze comot for her Kpekus".

And what Mosdii use to say about Nigerian girls should be your watch word. wink

8 Likes

Re: She Is Turning Me Into A Simp. Save Me Guys by Odoogu(m): 12:04pm On Feb 19, 2021
you love her sincerely? cheesy but she is not ready for a relationship now cheesy
what are you now begging her for? answer that question. then you will realize if you are a simp or not cheesy

10 Likes

Re: She Is Turning Me Into A Simp. Save Me Guys by AyarmBoye(m): 12:06pm On Feb 19, 2021
Lolz..... The fact that she said she wants to know you more means she sees you as potential boyfriend.... you asked a girl out yesterday and she needs more time doesn’t make u a simp.... However what makes u a simp is when she starts asking for financial help during the cause of “knowing “ you and u start giving her .....

23 Likes

Re: She Is Turning Me Into A Simp. Save Me Guys by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 19, 2021
OMOJOHN001:

This morning she said she is not interested in a relationship for now, Me begging and trying to confuse her since yesterday

a vagina person said she doesn’t want to be your liability, and you have been begging her since yesterday...? Mr. Simpson

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Is Turning Me Into A Simp. Save Me Guys by anonymousthug(m): 12:23pm On Feb 19, 2021
Three days for me is enough to ask a girl out. After that three days, am so going ghost on her. Why try to convince a girl that already said no?

1 Like

Re: She Is Turning Me Into A Simp. Save Me Guys by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
lol baba say ain't no going backgrin

meanwhile:.op hope you know simping is a disorder

4 Likes

Re: She Is Turning Me Into A Simp. Save Me Guys by Sonnobax15(m): 12:25pm On Feb 19, 2021
shocked

Op, thank your God you're not close to me right now,if not en,I would have said this to your face--"Op,you be the superintendent of all SIMPs"......and nothing for happen..

Chaii,see people wey I dey call my fellow manhood owners

Op,if you like, disturb that banny from now till next year,no level for you...You see that towtow wey you dey die for so,you no go succeed..

1 Like

Re: She Is Turning Me Into A Simp. Save Me Guys by OMOJOHN001: 12:29pm On Feb 19, 2021
SmellySperm:
lol baba say ain't no going backgrin
meanwhile:.op hope you know simping is a disorder
Thanks jawe, Nonsense I hate anything related to Simping
Re: She Is Turning Me Into A Simp. Save Me Guys by OMOJOHN001: 12:30pm On Feb 19, 2021
JudgeKronos:

a vagina person said she doesn’t want to be your liability, and you have been begging her since yesterday...? Mr. Simpson

I'm moving on already. No time to check time.
Re: She Is Turning Me Into A Simp. Save Me Guys by OMOJOHN001: 12:32pm On Feb 19, 2021
AyarmBoye:
Lolz..... The fact that she said she wants to know you more means she sees you as potential boyfriend.... you asked a girl out yesterday and she needs more time doesn’t make u a simp.... However what makes u a simp is when she starts asking for financial help during the cause of “knowing “ you and u start giving her .....

She didn't do reply me even before my message drops. she is the first to view my status and do message me sef.

But she still don't want relationship for now.
Re: She Is Turning Me Into A Simp. Save Me Guys by ayterajah(m): 12:32pm On Feb 19, 2021
Love nwatintin... You don make money .... the next thing for you is to find love

Expect Billings in Advance

2 Likes

Re: She Is Turning Me Into A Simp. Save Me Guys by OMOJOHN001: 12:32pm On Feb 19, 2021
Odoogu:
you love her sincerely? cheesy but she is not ready for a relationship now cheesy
what are you now begging her for? answer that question. then you will realize if you are a simp or not cheesy
This is DEEP.
Re: She Is Turning Me Into A Simp. Save Me Guys by OMOJOHN001: 12:33pm On Feb 19, 2021
Fahdiga:

How am I a Simp.
Re: She Is Turning Me Into A Simp. Save Me Guys by OMOJOHN001: 12:35pm On Feb 19, 2021
chiiraq802:
If you love her sincerely keep trying your luck. but don't make it look like you are begging her for a Relationship.

If she's still playing hard to get, keep trying harder.... when she finally fall....."Knack craze comot for her Kpekus".

And what Mosdii use to say about Nigerian girls should be your watch word. wink

THEY ARE USELESS BA. LOLZZ.

I don't have the time to chase any lady, if she feel my vibes she will not stress me in the first place.

Assuming it's Rashford that toast her, I believe she won't tell him, she is not ready for any relationship.
Re: She Is Turning Me Into A Simp. Save Me Guys by OMOJOHN001: 12:35pm On Feb 19, 2021
thatgirl504:
Rubbish

Fake girl, Bleep off my thread.
Re: She Is Turning Me Into A Simp. Save Me Guys by OMOJOHN001: 12:36pm On Feb 19, 2021
thatgirl504:
Rubbish

Fake girl, Bleep off my thread.

Local hungry, poverty oriented Scammer
Re: She Is Turning Me Into A Simp. Save Me Guys by chiiraq802(m): 12:41pm On Feb 19, 2021
OMOJOHN001:

THEY ARE USELESS BA. LOLZZ.

I don't have the time to chase any lady, if she feel my vibes she will not stress me in the first place.

Assuming it's Rashford that toast her, I believe she won't tell him, she is not ready for any relationship.

Gbam. You've said it all.
na e make G + guys dey use dem for ritual renewal.
Re: She Is Turning Me Into A Simp. Save Me Guys by OMOJOHN001: 1:10pm On Feb 19, 2021
ayterajah:
Love nwatintin... You don make money .... the next thing for you is to find love

Expect Billings in Advance

Lolzzx. can't stop laughing. this is deep

1 Like

Re: She Is Turning Me Into A Simp. Save Me Guys by OMOJOHN001: 1:13pm On Feb 19, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked

Op, thank your God you're not close to me right now,if not en,I would have said this to your face--"Op,you be the superintendent of all SIMPs"......and nothing for happen..

Chaii,see people wey I dey call my fellow manhood owners

Op,if you like, disturb that banny from now till next year,no level for you...You see that towtow wey you dey die for so,you no go succeed..

please let reason together, what is the bad thing I did here.

that I asked a lady out or what. is that a crime?
its normal to see a lady, and taost her, now I don't want to waste my time on it. what makes me a simp here.

1 Like

Re: She Is Turning Me Into A Simp. Save Me Guys by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:37pm On Feb 19, 2021
If only you know what SIMP means. Don't push it, simple

2 Likes

Re: She Is Turning Me Into A Simp. Save Me Guys by DextrousDavid(m): 1:48pm On Feb 19, 2021
Fahdiga:

Lolz... savagery at its peak cheesy
Re: She Is Turning Me Into A Simp. Save Me Guys by ukaface(f): 2:03pm On Feb 19, 2021
Mtcheeew
You people will just learn new word ,'simp' and person no go rest for una.
Leave her alone Na,as you no wan be 'simp'.

1 Like

Re: She Is Turning Me Into A Simp. Save Me Guys by AfroKnight: 2:06pm On Feb 19, 2021
She wants to slow things down. Don’t rush bro. You should also take your time to observe her some more. You may see some things you absolutely cannot accept about her. Who knows?

Whatever you do, don’t beg a woman to love you back. She will always take you for granted if you do that.

This is the time for self control. Do not call her 5 times a day. Give her space so you too can observe how she responds to you. If you don’t like what you have noticed about her, leave.
Re: She Is Turning Me Into A Simp. Save Me Guys by tunize(m): 2:26pm On Feb 19, 2021
You even went as far as begging hehehhe u sure sey nor be so u go continue to beg wen she don gree? How can u be begging a girl to date you na wa oooh.
Re: She Is Turning Me Into A Simp. Save Me Guys by SouthSouth1914: 2:31pm On Feb 19, 2021
Don’t talk about relationships for now. Talk about getting to know her interests, values and stuffs she would like to do. Create time to take her out to interesting places as often as you should if you have the means.

She will be the one to ask you many months later “Are we dating or”. Just continue in this line. Ladies hate guys always at their neck! Try to use words like- I’ll call you later, hold on, I’m busy at the moment, hope your day wasn’t boring as mine, what interesting thing did you do today etc.

If she doesn’t respond to your WhatsApp messages. Stop communication. You can’t force relationship. NEVER EVER BEG ANYONE FOR A RELATIONSHIP!
Re: She Is Turning Me Into A Simp. Save Me Guys by fati2001(m): 2:46pm On Feb 19, 2021
OMOJOHN001:
I have know her since 2017 but we don't talk.

Two weeks ago I met her again and I collected her num.
We talked for few days and chat.

So yesterday I decided to ask her out, I Visit her and I actually ask her out, She didn't say anything than We should talk about it on WhatsApp. I didn't want to accept but cuz of my work I need to accept that we talk about it on WhatsApp.

Now since yesterday, she has been telling me that she haven't know me enough, she needs to know me first.
This morning she said she is not interested in a relationship for now, and again she needs to know something's about me first.

I don't stay long on girls, ME BEGGING AND TRYING TO CONFUSE HER SINCE YESTERDAY is getting boring already. I am confused, I LOVE HER SINCERELY,

Should i just Ghost her and her knowing knowing words.
or
I should keep trying. I am looking like a SIMP already and I hate it.

yes you love her because YOU NEVER SEX HER AND SHE NEVER BILL YOU

4 Likes

Re: She Is Turning Me Into A Simp. Save Me Guys by Berezuski: 3:43pm On Feb 19, 2021
Some people get problems sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do Girls Really Want?(pictures) / Davido:. Timeless was a mistake! (pics) / He Slept With A Widow One Week After D Death Of Her Husband. "IS THAT WRONG?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.