Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

What I Saw At The Bank Today!! - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What I Saw At The Bank Today!! (53958 Views)

What Happened To Me At The Bank Today / Pls Who Else Is Having Issues With Access Bank Today?? / Rejection Of Old Dollar Notes: My Experience At The Bank Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Saw At The Bank Today!! by zinaunreal(m): 4:45am On Sep 23, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
yinmu

So why then are you pained that EVIL people like you are getting exposed grin

Who is not evil. Are you good? Baboon
Re: What I Saw At The Bank Today!! by elonmuskbaby: 10:26am On Sep 23, 2021
zinaunreal:

Who is not evil. Are you good? Baboon
it's only an evil person that will see evil and not call it EVIL but will try to get crafty and manipulative.

Untrained animal unfortunate to have parents to groom it to become a decent human being
Re: What I Saw At The Bank Today!! by zinaunreal(m): 11:26am On Sep 23, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
it's only an evil person that will see evil and not call it EVIL but will try to get crafty and manipulative.

Untrained animal unfortunate to have parents to groom it to become a decent human being

Lol baboon face
Re: What I Saw At The Bank Today!! by elonmuskbaby: 12:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
zinaunreal:

Lol baboon face
ape face tongue

Shebi Na painment still dey worry you.e go soon migrate to migraine now grin tongue

Cheap criminal tongue
Re: What I Saw At The Bank Today!! by zinaunreal(m): 2:20pm On Sep 23, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
ape face tongue

Shebi Na painment still dey worry you.e go soon migrate to migraine now grin tongue

Cheap criminal tongue

Baboon baboon africana your face like buharis asss
Re: What I Saw At The Bank Today!! by elonmuskbaby: 3:00pm On Sep 23, 2021
zinaunreal:

Baboon baboon africana your face like buharis asss
Oro Na dun ofeke grin tongue
Re: What I Saw At The Bank Today!! by computersoft: 7:17am On Sep 24, 2021
lajid:
Hello everyone, so it happened that my Dad made some withdrawals at the ATM, on the last withdrawal the ATM did not dispense.l and he was debited.

Followed him to the bank to complain so the amount will be reversed.

Upon our arrival, we met a woman crying profusely. She was restless, saw three bankers on one computer trying to figure things out and another consoling her.

So it happened that she was scammed of N300,000. She said she received a call from someone who claimed to be the bank manager who asked her to provide some of her private information which she did.

Man, I felt bad for her. I was really angry inside, I hope this scammers meet their Waterloo.

So I’ve got some questions regarding this:

1) how do these scammers get the phone number and account details of people to the extent of calling them and requesting personal information.

2) can the money be recovered, if yes what process does one need to follow. This is to educate people

On a final note, please and please, don’t give your personal information to anyone who claims to be from a certain bank. Always go the bank!
My dear l sympathize with her. Similar thing happened to me last week Wednesday, whereby one Henry Anyanwu, with the following numbers,08067915442, 08021466642. Came to my shop,with a man impersonating as a police officer,they made demand of goods worth 95k. Claimed they made a mobile transfer,shown a fake debit alart,and l was lured to release these goods with out getting my own debit. tell this moment l have not seen my goods or my money. l am so heart broken. And d money to track this guy is on a high side. lf there is any person with useful information to get this guys arrested should assist,because if he goes scout free,other people will also become victim. From there his crime will continue. And many people can even die through this act. Pls any person with useful information which can be of help can call 08023370620.
Re: What I Saw At The Bank Today!! by brosom(m): 10:46am On Sep 24, 2021
alwaysdking:
Good Afternoon Nairalanders,

Firstly, Not all Bank Managers are fraudster like you said.

Secondly, Whenever you used any Automated Teller Machine that isn't your designated bank machine, something of this occurred. Whenever you use them, and it didn't dispense your cash, give it 3-5 mins on the queue there or better check your Online Banking Platform to be sure that you are not debited.

Thirdly, No ATM Splashes cash, the cash will rather stay on the machine and start beeping.

Thanks

Who told u 9ja ATM no dey splash cash? E be like say u dey Yankee grin
Re: What I Saw At The Bank Today!! by Hassanmaye(m): 7:27pm On Sep 24, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Even tho nobody is infallible (i.e not above mistakes) but at least these Banks have been trying their best to educate their customers about the activities of these scammers....Yet, people keep falling victims undecided

Same thing almost happened to my popsman late last year when he went to open an account with first bank.... Immediately after he got his atm card,he was contacted by a scammer and was demanding for his card details...The good news was that I had cautioned and educated my dad on such things before...so when he called,i was even around,so I quickly took the phone from my dad and I was following up with the idiot just to waste his airtime grin. Las las,na insult the idiot begin to insult me untop my popsman own money sad

Na wa oh..

Like I do tell people,say yahoo money dey sweet oh but if e cast for you, na then you go know say na two types of water dey this life undecided
Hahahhahahaha
Re: What I Saw At The Bank Today!! by BluntCrazeMan: 5:50am On Sep 25, 2021
lajid:
Hello everyone, so it happened that my Dad made some withdrawals at the ATM, on the last withdrawal the ATM did not dispense.l and he was debited.

Followed him to the bank to complain so the amount will be reversed.

Upon our arrival, we met a woman crying profusely. She was restless, saw three bankers on one computer trying to figure things out and another consoling her.

So it happened that she was scammed of N300,000. She said she received a call from someone who claimed to be the bank manager who asked her to provide some of her private information which she did.

Man, I felt bad for her. I was really angry inside, I hope this scammers meet their Waterloo.

So I’ve got some questions regarding this:

1) how do these scammers get the phone number and account details of people to the extent of calling them and requesting personal information.

2) can the money be recovered, if yes what process does one need to follow. This is to educate people

On a final note, please and please, don’t give your personal information to anyone who claims to be from a certain bank. Always go the bank!
The answer to No.2 Question is YES.. But the Bank will tell you to provide police authority first, and court affidavit before they can breach the privacy policy of the banks that are involved, and enter into the account of the fraudster for further investigations.
Re: What I Saw At The Bank Today!! by oazeez1991(m): 4:17pm On Sep 25, 2021
ayandee:

Even the old people are being scammed and are the most vulnérable. They get their phone numbers through the pension database when they go for data capturing. Who releases this info to them, no one knows.

We r on same page bro, dose oldies u mentioned r also in2 banking or av dia record online (database), but d ones I shielded r dose dat has notin 2 do wif bank at ol.
Re: What I Saw At The Bank Today!! by Macgyver1: 12:36pm On Oct 05, 2021
sheanzy:
oga which crypto crash.. crypto wey Dy make me 500$ average per week

U Dy with ur Brain so.. common get out na ur generation na Im crash idiot

How I fit contact you G. I get small $180 wey I go like use for this crypto

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lulu-Briggs' Burial Date Announced Two Years After His Death / How Much Is Dollar Selling @ The Black Around You? I Just Bought @ 300 Now / Indimi Daughters In A Private Jet As They Fly Back To Nigeria From Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.