Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,586 members, 7,955,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:22 PM

Know The Few Importance Of Sex In A Marriage - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Know The Few Importance Of Sex In A Marriage (39210 Views)

What Will You Do In A Marriage Like Mine? / Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? / A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Know The Few Importance Of Sex In A Marriage by Quahl: 3:07pm On Sep 22, 2021
you no go like add bank to am grin grin grin grin
Re: Know The Few Importance Of Sex In A Marriage by surequality: 4:11pm On Sep 22, 2021
Do not expect love in relationship if you do not make love! Make Love for Love to rule and reign in relationship.
How do you expect to see LOVE if you do not make love?
Re: Know The Few Importance Of Sex In A Marriage by olabrinks(f): 4:16pm On Sep 22, 2021
So. What do you do when your man can’t even last 1 minute?
Re: Know The Few Importance Of Sex In A Marriage by Timfreds(m): 4:30pm On Sep 22, 2021
Sex is vital in marriage, but we somehow overhype it The thing dey tire person abeg. Do the one you fit do and rest. No go kill yourself because you want to satisfy one person.
Re: Know The Few Importance Of Sex In A Marriage by Olayetan(m): 4:48pm On Sep 22, 2021
FolabiCash:
All this generation knows :
1. Sex
2. Money
3. Drugs .

We are in trouble.

Aside drug in your list, what else do you want them to know?
Re: Know The Few Importance Of Sex In A Marriage by baralatie(m): 4:55pm On Sep 22, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Another importance is that.. the hole no dey end.. do small comot body..

Sex sex sex sex every time.. no be food na
Re: Know The Few Importance Of Sex In A Marriage by sylve11: 5:06pm On Sep 22, 2021
Bornsinner7:

Hehehe smiley cool
Re: Know The Few Importance Of Sex In A Marriage by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:29pm On Sep 22, 2021
Sex is good
Re: Know The Few Importance Of Sex In A Marriage by lordaltruist(m): 5:51pm On Sep 22, 2021
Na like this that hole wey you one die for dey so if you get sense comot body.

Re: Know The Few Importance Of Sex In A Marriage by baralatie(m): 6:06pm On Sep 22, 2021
lordaltruist:
Na like this that hole wey you one die for dey so if you get sense comot body.
Haaa
Re: Know The Few Importance Of Sex In A Marriage by Insurmountable(m): 11:38pm On Sep 22, 2021
Sex Is consummation of true love only when someone marrying
Re: Know The Few Importance Of Sex In A Marriage by Insurmountable(m): 11:40pm On Sep 22, 2021
I
Re: Know The Few Importance Of Sex In A Marriage by Gfskw: 12:01am On Sep 23, 2021
Yea
Re: Know The Few Importance Of Sex In A Marriage by DMerciful(m): 6:16am On Sep 23, 2021
Sex is more than food and that's why a man can travel becauseof sex but cannot do that because of food!
Bornsinner7:

Re: Know The Few Importance Of Sex In A Marriage by SilkyKolaSyrup(f): 6:57am On Sep 23, 2021
You think you can talk right? Give your mum the product and try it on her

BlakKluKluxKlan post=1 06066423:

The first female to comment did only to advertise a product.

Can we try the product producer ?
That should produce a better testimony.
Re: Know The Few Importance Of Sex In A Marriage by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:32am On Sep 23, 2021
SilkyKolaSyrup:
You think you can talk right? Give your mum the product and try it on her

My mum does not use an enhancer to advertise her body because she is decent.
It is for the saleswoman to prove the efficacy of her product using her body.
Re: Know The Few Importance Of Sex In A Marriage by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 23, 2021
Tfstyler:
but wait a minute?

If sex is a great workout? While do athletes and footballers abstain from it when they have an important event coming up?

The reason why athletes and footballers stay away from sex before an important event or match is to preserve that testosterone level (energy level). Ejaculation leads to depletion of testosterone ( hormone responsible for musclemass and physical strength).
Re: Know The Few Importance Of Sex In A Marriage by SilkyKolaSyrup(f): 5:00pm On Sep 23, 2021
OK, you've been servicing her to know for sure she doesn't need it. Extend my Salut to her bro

BlakKluKluxKlan:

My mum does not use an enhancer to advertise her body because she is decent.
It is for the saleswoman to prove the efficacy of her product using her body.
Re: Know The Few Importance Of Sex In A Marriage by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 5:08pm On Sep 23, 2021
SilkyKolaSyrup:
OK, you've been servicing her to know for sure she doesn't need it. Extend my Salut to her bro

C'mon, let's chum. Stop taking a mere joke so serious.
Re: Know The Few Importance Of Sex In A Marriage by SilkyKolaSyrup(f): 5:59pm On Sep 23, 2021
If someone said that to your babe because she is trying to make ends meet, so you will let it slide and call it a mere joke huh?

BlakKluKluxKlan:

C'mon, let's chum. Stop taking a mere joke so serious.
Re: Know The Few Importance Of Sex In A Marriage by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:45am On Sep 24, 2021
SilkyKolaSyrup:
If someone said that to your babe because she is trying to make ends meet, so you will let it slide and call it a mere joke huh?

Apologies. I am sorry. Please forgive me.
I'm sincere when i said it was meant to be a joke. No insult insinuated.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy / Nkechi Opara Missing. Please Notify If You See This Missing Lady! / Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.