Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

My Girlfriend Can't Explain Why She Loves Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Can't Explain Why She Loves Me (2213 Views)

Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit. / If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! / Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Can't Explain Why She Loves Me by BonPatrick(m): 4:17pm On Sep 22, 2021
Good afternoon guys I want your opinion on this. I ask my girlfriend why she loves what really fascinated her to me. She said she doesn't know, I was surprised does it mean she just developed love for me for nothing sake. Guys what do you think, does it mean her love is real
Re: My Girlfriend Can't Explain Why She Loves Me by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2021
She's smart, if she talk one thing now that's where wahala will start.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Can't Explain Why She Loves Me by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 22, 2021
It's actually a good thing and means her love for you is true and not held up by any conditions.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Can't Explain Why She Loves Me by BigJoe19: 4:40pm On Sep 22, 2021
Stupid questions, get stupid answers. Instead of asking your woman how much she loves you, you should be asking how loyal she is to you. Love don't make relationships strong, loyalty does.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Can't Explain Why She Loves Me by BonPatrick(m): 4:41pm On Sep 22, 2021
Thanks boss
BigJoe19:
Stupid questions, get stupid answers. Instead of asking your woman how much she loves you, you should be asking how loyal she is to you. Love don't make relationships strong, loyalty does.
Re: My Girlfriend Can't Explain Why She Loves Me by BonPatrick(m): 4:41pm On Sep 22, 2021
Thanks
Iyaebe:
Re: My Girlfriend Can't Explain Why She Loves Me by Sonnobax15(m): 4:43pm On Sep 22, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Can't Explain Why She Loves Me by Aboks(m): 5:45pm On Sep 22, 2021
u dey knack her very well na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Can't Explain Why She Loves Me by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 22, 2021
Before one could know if someone truly loves them then there shouldn't be any reason for love. The thing is that we love who we love and the very moment a reason for loving that person comes in mind then that's the beginning of the end. Let's take for example that you love your woman because she's extremely gorgeous and beautiful does it mean that you'd stop loving her what if she grows old and the beauty fades away or perhaps an accident that'd ruin that pretty face. That's why I always tell people to look for reasons beyond things that fades away things like character and other things.
We don't choose who we love, we love who we love.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Can't Explain Why She Loves Me by Bolarineliza202: 6:19pm On Sep 22, 2021
I love the reply she gave you,she's a rare gem and if you observe her closely I'm sure you will notice the simplicity in her.

Many ladies date guys because of handsomeness,abs,physique and most especially because of money and then immediately all those features vanishes,they will start chasing other guys who has this qualities over again.

PS,if one thing later lead to another,don't forget to post you guys pre-wedding photos here oo,cause me I won come chop wedding rice....cause I hear say wedding rice dey sweet grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Can't Explain Why She Loves Me by arthurwillia(m): 7:19pm On Sep 22, 2021
BonPatrick:
Good afternoon guys I want your opinion on this. I ask my girlfriend why she loves what really fascinated her to me. She said she doesn't know, I was surprised does it mean she just developed love for me for nothing sake. Guys what do you think, does it mean her love is real
Na pikin you dey date ?

Forget all these she is a rare gem blah blah!
It’s either she can’t say it or she can’t express herself but there’s no way you’ll love something and you won’t have a reason

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Can't Explain Why She Loves Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:17pm On Sep 22, 2021
some people out there cant express their feelings in words...and thats ok. so long as she shows you love too, then all is good.

if her "love" is just in words and never in actions-.....start making plans for a future WITHOUT her.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Can't Explain Why She Loves Me by BonPatrick(m): 8:21pm On Sep 22, 2021
I wonder o
arthurwillia:
Na pikin you dey date ?

Forget all these she is a rare gem blah blah!
It’s either she can’t say it or she can’t express herself but there’s no way you’ll love something and you won’t have a reason
Re: My Girlfriend Can't Explain Why She Loves Me by BonPatrick(m): 8:23pm On Sep 22, 2021
Yes if you are at Nsukka
Bolarineliza202:
I love the reply she gave you,she's a rare gem and if you observe her closely I'm sure you will notice the simplicity in her.

Many ladies date guys because of handsomeness,abs,physique and most especially because of money and then immediately all those features vanishes,they will start chasing other guys who has this qualities over again.

PS,if one thing later lead to another,don't forget to post you guys pre-wedding photos here oo,cause me I won come chop wedding rice....cause I hear say wedding rice dey sweet grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Can't Explain Why She Loves Me by arthurwillia(m): 8:51pm On Sep 22, 2021
BonPatrick:
I wonder o
lol
Re: My Girlfriend Can't Explain Why She Loves Me by Bolarineliza202: 10:20am On Sep 23, 2021
BonPatrick:
Yes if you are at Nsukka
Eewwwwwwwww!
It's so disappointing I'm not there undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Can't Explain Why She Loves Me by Jodha(f): 10:41am On Sep 23, 2021
It's means she loves yhu...love is unconditional..

I asked my ex this same question...and he went blabbing "because of yhur height..." because of this and that..

I shook my head and knew it wasn't love
Re: My Girlfriend Can't Explain Why She Loves Me by GeneralPula: 10:46am On Sep 23, 2021
Everything nah still scope
Re: My Girlfriend Can't Explain Why She Loves Me by tayewomi(m): 10:56am On Sep 23, 2021
you see don't put your hope in any girl,the question should be asked after you both married,as for dating it's just ur turn today,though God will make things work for you guys bt ladies/woman are confused beings she might dump you wen she's sees someone she better admire

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Can't Explain Why She Loves Me by debbydams(f): 11:34am On Sep 23, 2021
Iyaebe:
u grab aunty...If u love a guy the best one can do is Neva to let him know cos once he finds out den its likely u loose your value..not all men appreciate a lady that genuinely love them..I think the lady is wise for saying she don't know

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Can't Explain Why She Loves Me by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 23, 2021
debbydams:
u grab aunty...If u love a guy the best one can do is Neva to let him know cos once he finds out den its likely u loose your value..not all men appreciate a lady that genuinely love them..I think the lady is wise for saying she don't know
Very wise lady she is,it's never a good thing to give reasons why you love someone it will be the beginning of the end of the relationship.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Can't Explain Why She Loves Me by debbydams(f): 11:45am On Sep 23, 2021
Iyaebe:
Very wise lady she is,it's never a good thing to give reasons why you love someone it will be the beginning of the end of the relationship.
u nail it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Can't Explain Why She Loves Me by BonPatrick(m): 12:14pm On Sep 23, 2021
Thanks alot
Iyaebe:

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Boys Should Stop Sending Me Message In My Email / ...but why do all Men Secretly Find Bobrisky Vey Attractive?? / Such wonderful day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.