Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

In Brazil Prostitution Is Legal (photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Brazil Prostitution Is Legal (photo) (10371 Views)

Prostitution Is A Vice / Prostitution Is Not Bad / 5 Reasons Why Prostitution Is Increasing In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Brazil Prostitution Is Legal (photo) by JOACHINpedro: 8:07pm On Sep 23, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I am not giving it another meaning at all. Early man foraged for food... plant and meat alike... another word for forage is hunt . undecided
Hunting has to do with wildlife unless you're calling vegetables and fruits animals
Re: In Brazil Prostitution Is Legal (photo) by Kobojunkie: 8:10pm On Sep 23, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

Hunting has to do with wildlife unless you're calling vegetables and fruits animals
Foraging is for food - plant and wildlife. Synonym for Foraging is Hunting. Check your dictionary. undecided

So when I said Hunting was the oldest profession, I didn't mean Hunting for wildlife but for both wildlife and plants. undecided
Re: In Brazil Prostitution Is Legal (photo) by iRepNaija1: 8:11pm On Sep 23, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Lol, no woman is superior[b] I just think the conditions of the country of birth matters alot [/b]and I am focusing on Brazilian women because I love Brazil and I love Brazilian women thats all

I agree with the bolded. But OP, what do you think will happen when you come to a Nigerian site and pour compliments on Brazilian women and how much you love Brazil? Nigeria is not perfect, God knows. But I think all of us should be looking for ways to uplift and honor ourselves because no one else is going to do for us, and I know for sure Brazilian women are not concerned about or uplifting us. Just my two cents.
Re: In Brazil Prostitution Is Legal (photo) by JOACHINpedro: 8:11pm On Sep 23, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Foraging is for food - plant and wildlife. Synonym for Foraging is hunting. Check your dictionary. undecided
You're speaking English bro, I'm speaking evolution
Re: In Brazil Prostitution Is Legal (photo) by Kobojunkie: 8:12pm On Sep 23, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

You're speaking English bro, I'm speaking evolution
The same. undecided
Re: In Brazil Prostitution Is Legal (photo) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 23, 2021
iRepNaija1:

I agree with the bolded. But OP, what do you think will happen when you come to a Nigerian site and pour compliments on Brazilian women and how much you love Brazil? Nigeria is not perfect, God knows. But I think all of us should be looking for ways to uplift and honor ourselves because no one else is going to do for us, and I know for sure Brazilian women are not concerned about or uplifting us. Just my two cents.

I am a Nigerian and I live in Brazil and on nairaland you would see every one praising different women, American, Canadian and others,I am blogging about Brazil so it would be wrong if I don't mention their wonderful women and yes Brazilian women date Nigerians and many Nigerians are married to Brazilian women and Brazil has over 14m black people and in a state in Brazil yoruba is the official language now you understand me, so I have the right to praise Brazilian women on here and I am even opening up a thread for Brazilian women to post pictures and videos
Re: In Brazil Prostitution Is Legal (photo) by Kobojunkie: 8:21pm On Sep 23, 2021
iRepNaija1:

Wouldn't this preaching be more effective is given instead to the Nigerian men, many of who currently see their woman are objects to to ruled over and not as humans deserving of equal respect in the same Nigeria they live in? undecided

2 Likes

Re: In Brazil Prostitution Is Legal (photo) by iRepNaija1: 8:25pm On Sep 23, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Wouldn't this preaching be more effective is given to the Nigerian men, many of who currently see their woman are objects to to ruled over and not as humans deserving of equal respect in the same Nigeria they live in? undecided

Yes, you just proved my point.
Re: In Brazil Prostitution Is Legal (photo) by Kobojunkie: 8:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
iRepNaija1:

Yes, you just proved my point.
How? The Op does not live in Nigeria and has not, to my knowledge at least, bad-mouthed Nigerian women. So how did I prove your point? undecided
Re: In Brazil Prostitution Is Legal (photo) by iRepNaija1: 8:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

I am a Nigerian and I live in Brazil and on nairaland you would see every one praising different women, American, Canadian and others,I am blogging about Brazil so it would be wrong if I don't mention their wonderful women and yes Brazilian women date Nigerians and many Nigerians are married to Brazilian women and Brazil has over 14m black people and in a state in Brazil yoruba is the official language now you understand me, so I have the right to praise Brazilian women on here and I am even opening up a thread for Brazilian women to post pictures and videos

I didn't say you didn't have the right to praise Brazilian women. You're clearly going to do what you want and it's obvious more of these threads are coming. You're just another guy in a long list of men who do this on this site.
Re: In Brazil Prostitution Is Legal (photo) by iRepNaija1: 8:29pm On Sep 23, 2021
Kobojunkie:
How? The Op does not live in Nigeria and has not, to my knowledge at least, bad-mouthed Nigerian women. So how did I prove your point? undecided

I didn't say he bad-mouthed Nigerian women. You're reading things in my original post that I did not say.
Re: In Brazil Prostitution Is Legal (photo) by Kobojunkie: 8:33pm On Sep 23, 2021
iRepNaija1:

I didn't say he bad-mouthed Nigerian women. You're reading things in my original post that I did not say.
I didn't say he bad-mouthed them either. Neither am I reading anything into your post. Simply wondering why you are not preaching to those who bad-mouth Nigerian women instead of criticizing OP for praising Brazilian women, assuming you truly care about Nigerian women being praised that is.undecided

1 Like

Re: In Brazil Prostitution Is Legal (photo) by iRepNaija1: 8:45pm On Sep 23, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I didn't say he bad-mouthed them either. Neither am I reading anything into your post. Simply wondering why you are not preaching to those who bad-mouth Nigerian women instead of criticizing OP for praising Brazilian women, assuming you truly care about Nigerian women being praised that is.undecided

First, I didn't criticize him. And second, if you're so interested in where I focus my comments on NL, you can look at my previous posts. I've had plenty to say to both men and women.
Re: In Brazil Prostitution Is Legal (photo) by Kobojunkie: 8:49pm On Sep 23, 2021
iRepNaija1:
I've had plenty to say to both men and women.
And how much progress have you made on that end so far? undecided
Re: In Brazil Prostitution Is Legal (photo) by JOACHINpedro: 9:14pm On Sep 23, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The same. undecided
You win angry
Re: In Brazil Prostitution Is Legal (photo) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 23, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I didn't say he bad-mouthed them either. Neither am I reading anything into your post. [b]Simply wondering why you are not preaching to those who bad-mouth Nigerian women instead of criticizing OP for praising Brazilian women, [/b]assuming you truly care about Nigerian women being praised that is.undecided

grin

Re: In Brazil Prostitution Is Legal (photo) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 23, 2021
iRepNaija1:

I didn't say you didn't have the right to praise Brazilian women. You're clearly going to do what you want and it's obvious more of these threads are coming. You're just another guy in a long list of men who do this on this site.

More of these threads I don't understand what you mean?
Re: In Brazil Prostitution Is Legal (photo) by Chuksemi(m): 10:13pm On Sep 23, 2021
DropsMic:

Farming is

Hunting is.
Re: In Brazil Prostitution Is Legal (photo) by GboyegaD(m): 2:31am On Sep 24, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

The Yoruba they speak, is it diluted? Thinking of where to go for vacation.
Re: In Brazil Prostitution Is Legal (photo) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
GboyegaD:

The Yoruba they speak, is it diluted? Thinking of where to go for vacation.

Yea kind of but you would still understand
Re: In Brazil Prostitution Is Legal (photo) by Oira5: 2:35pm On Sep 24, 2021
Please don't call them prostitutes, it's uncalled for and offensive. "Commercial sex worker" is the term

1 Like

Re: In Brazil Prostitution Is Legal (photo) by GboyegaD(m): 3:09pm On Sep 24, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Yea kind of but you would still understand

Thanks, will look through the visa processing from my end.

How is Christmas like in Brazil?
Re: In Brazil Prostitution Is Legal (photo) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 24, 2021
Oira5:
Please don't call them prostitutes, it's uncalled for and offensive. "Commercial sex worker" is the term

Yea thanks you are right
Re: In Brazil Prostitution Is Legal (photo) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 24, 2021
GboyegaD:

Thanks, will look through the visa processing from my end.

How is Christmas like in Brazil?

Awesome with alot of fireworks remember Brazil is a Christian country
Re: In Brazil Prostitution Is Legal (photo) by GboyegaD(m): 3:31pm On Sep 24, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Awesome with alot of fireworks remember Brazil is a Christian country

Ok, will try work that out.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? / What Are The Roles Of A Boyfriend In A Relationship? / Women And Trousers Zip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.