Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,033 members, 7,838,583 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Lagos To Support 5,000 Mothers In Mother, Infant And Child (M.I.C.H) Initiative - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos To Support 5,000 Mothers In Mother, Infant And Child (M.I.C.H) Initiative (4527 Views)

Sick Child Died In Mother’s Arms Over $5 - Emir Sanusi weeps / Sanwo Olu Commissions Dr Aisha Buhari Mother And Child Hospital. PICS. / Gov Sanwo Olu Commissioned Abandoned Mother And Child Hospital. Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos To Support 5,000 Mothers In Mother, Infant And Child (M.I.C.H) Initiative by Techgonzo: 11:53pm On Sep 22, 2021
Aganju849:

Another opportunity to wire funds offshore...moreso Jaga-jaga Master is out there racking up bills like say tomorrow no dey grin
grin
Re: Lagos To Support 5,000 Mothers In Mother, Infant And Child (M.I.C.H) Initiative by Echoban: 11:56pm On Sep 22, 2021
EtinosaDLaw:
Why not think of ways to create wealth and fix your health sector. Not all this showmanship that just for show offs. What you're doing is what you're supposed to do, not something to be applauded for.

Sharap, the last time I check Lagos government still have the best Health system in the country.. Their Teaching hospital is formidable even compare to Federal teaching hospital in other state(let's leave luth first), even private hospital in Lagos aren't ur mate.

Better say something else or maybe u just want to criticize for criticism sake..

How many state has a working Health insurance scheme?

The wealth creation u're talking abt, last week they train and graduated and empowered , 2000+ , lekki free trade zone, Eko Atlantic , Imota Rice Mill and many others isn't wealth creation..

Go sit down abeg

2 Likes

Re: Lagos To Support 5,000 Mothers In Mother, Infant And Child (M.I.C.H) Initiative by collinsceanice: 11:58pm On Sep 22, 2021
Own a piece of Eleko in Lagos Nigeria
We are currently selling at idado eleko close to the eleko beach

CROWN GARDEN'S FEATURES

Perimeter Fencing
Secure Gate House
Fully motorable and accessible Roads
24/7 Power supply with a dedicated Transformer.
24/7 Water supply
Good security Network system with
Drainage system

*TITLE* : GAZETTE

*PRE-LAUNCH PRICE FOR CROWN GARDEN'S*:
�4.5 MILLION NAIRA WITH AN INITIAL DEPOSIT OF 500K FOR 500 SQM
�2.5 MILLION NAIRA WITH AN INITIAL DEPOSIT OF 500K FOR 300 SQM
�0 - 6 INSTALMENT PAYMENT WITH ADDITIONAL 500K
�6 - 12 INSTALMENT PAYMENT WITH ADDITIONAL 500K

INVEST TODAY and you will not regret it!!!
If want to buy a property with unique land marks. We are available for inspection.

Call: 07053499413 for more info
Re: Lagos To Support 5,000 Mothers In Mother, Infant And Child (M.I.C.H) Initiative by futurebillgate(m): 12:09am On Sep 23, 2021
*ATTENTION ! ATTENTION !! ATTENTION !!!*

*LAND FOR SALE*

*130 PLOTS WELL FENCED*
*WITH ALL THE NECESSARY* *DOCUMENTS AVAILABLE*

*1.7m × 130plots* �‍�

*LOCATED AT ISIOKPO*
*ALONG OMUAGWA EXPRESS ROAD*

Corolla 2005 model available at 1.6

Big daddy available for 1.5

*Dm me for your cars and lands or estate of your choice
Re: Lagos To Support 5,000 Mothers In Mother, Infant And Child (M.I.C.H) Initiative by Sandy8: 12:22am On Sep 23, 2021
OK Sirdam
Re: Lagos To Support 5,000 Mothers In Mother, Infant And Child (M.I.C.H) Initiative by Topzee109: 12:36am On Sep 23, 2021
stunnert:
Another audio project pon the beat
EtinosaDLaw:
Why not think of ways to create wealth and fix your health sector. Not all this showmanship that just for show offs. What you're doing is what you're supposed to do, not something to be applauded for.
chatinent:
Kuku tell us how much you are about to loot.
Aganju849:

Another opportunity to wire funds offshore...moreso Jaga-jaga Master is out there racking up bills like say tomorrow no dey grin
Freelane33:
Them go still loot the money �
Techgonzo:
Projects like this is good but after this one, it may just die a natural death. Our government no dey sabi keep their promise. Smh

I normally don't comment on political posts, but this guy have really being trying
He has always been in news for positive things, i still don't know why some people will be hating on him, just because he's from Tinubu

I can bet, those i quoted are not in Lagos and doesn't know anything in Lagos

I think the problem is our mind, i know our politicians are corrupt but a negative mind will always bring negative result. Let's just be positive for once nd stop unnecessary comparison
If one is trying, let's applaud nd if otherwise let's complain

3 Likes

Re: Lagos To Support 5,000 Mothers In Mother, Infant And Child (M.I.C.H) Initiative by Originalsly: 12:50am On Sep 23, 2021
Palliative Reload. What steps are in place to ensure the food packs get directly into the hands of the pregnant women?... and not diverted...stored and sold?... as in Palliative One? I was expecting him to say exactly what would be in the food pack.... saying the nutrients can turn out to be one boiled egg in reality.
Re: Lagos To Support 5,000 Mothers In Mother, Infant And Child (M.I.C.H) Initiative by Tess24: 4:23am On Sep 23, 2021
Yeeyo:
Great one

What makes him great?
Re: Lagos To Support 5,000 Mothers In Mother, Infant And Child (M.I.C.H) Initiative by Yeeyo: 7:59am On Sep 23, 2021
Tess24:

What makes him great?
e pain u
Re: Lagos To Support 5,000 Mothers In Mother, Infant And Child (M.I.C.H) Initiative by kejiwardrobe: 1:07pm On Sep 23, 2021
I THINK ITS VERY TRUE
money121:
How true about dis Gist

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Else Notice Esn now uses Advance Weapons(pics) / Charles Soludo Call For Lagos Boycott, Frivolous: / My Response To Wikileak About Yoruba People Control Of Nigeria Economy by Musiwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.