Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Why Many Die Before Their Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Many Die Before Their Time (1518 Views)

People Wasting Their Time Is Lagos, I Pity You / Why Do Men Die Before Women And Promiscuous Men Don't Live Long? / I might die before I clock 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Many Die Before Their Time by Mercisharelove(f): 12:13am On Sep 23, 2021
Anything whatsoever, that is not blessed in the MIGHTIEST NAME of JESUS CHRIST is unclean, very poisonous to eat and enjoy.

Whether flesh, creatures, money and food, entertainment that isn't purified by the authority of this blessed NAME, forget it, it's very dirty and dangerous to eat. That's why many get sick, and very many dies as we speak.

For he that eats and drinks unworthily, eat and drank damnation to himself, not discerning the LORD'S BODY.

For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep - die.

For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged.

But when we are judged, we are chastened of the LORD CHRIST, that we should not be condemned with the world.

But you said that's Holy communion, yes, you eat unworthily, who gave you the permission to take and eat on without approval from headquarter?? Be warned!!

GOD ALMIGHTY is love doesn't inferred that there's no discipline, very lots, in fact they are very terribly to be subjected to.

Everyone should flee from the wrath of GOD ALMIGHTY which is coming, your flesh yet pleasure will varnish, and suffering will set in unrepentant.

So, bless your meals, your clothes and work in his own name and not based on your science fiction and fantasy.
Re: Why Many Die Before Their Time by CXLVII: 12:24am On Sep 23, 2021
So you are assured that you wont die before your time?
Re: Why Many Die Before Their Time by chatinent: 1:33am On Sep 23, 2021
Which time?
Re: Why Many Die Before Their Time by Mercisharelove(f): 1:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
CXLVII:
So you are assured that you wont die before your time?

Options
Re: Why Many Die Before Their Time by Mercisharelove(f): 10:19pm On Sep 23, 2021
Look for salvation
Re: Why Many Die Before Their Time by Mercisharelove(f): 4:36am On Sep 25, 2021
It should be
Re: Why Many Die Before Their Time by Mercisharelove(f): 6:34am On Sep 27, 2021
For your love CHRIST JESUS

(1) (Reply)

What I'm About To Say Will Shock You / Seun This Is Why You MUST Make Siofra A Nairaland Mod / How I Fell Into Temptation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.