Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,240 members, 7,815,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

What I'm About To Say Will Shock You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I'm About To Say Will Shock You (1517 Views)

From This Picture I Just Took Now, Tell Me What I'm Looking At? [Picture] / I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] / LOOK AT What I'm Doing to These Things...To Be Deleted. [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I'm About To Say Will Shock You by doubleZ88(m): 11:29pm On Oct 24, 2021
What I'm about to say has nothing to do with shaming any gender but open a real life theory and a bitter truth we fail to understand and also learn from them.

So From my little study and experience I've had with these female gender I've come to the conclusion on some facts.
one of which is.......that women in general are extremely cunning, manipulative and very selfish in nature. and this has nothing to do with their tribe, religion or race. it's an inbuilt trait dat comes as default.

Men on d other hand are moved with emotions and uncommon love rather than their common senses in dealing with women as as such, women see it as a weakness and take full advantage of it.. a man can love one woman with everything he has whereas a woman can "pretend" to love him even with clear evidences.

The moment a woman sees dat weakness in a man, she takes full utility of dat to manipulate him, make him do her wish. they can only love u, give u all she has because of wat she stands to get from u in return.

ONE OF THE THINGS A WOMAN FEARS AND HATES MORE IS A MAN SHE CAN'T CONTROL.

once she sees d man knows all her tactics and moves, she fears him like a plague. she'll either go to any length to avoid u at all costs or she'll be left with no choice than be subjected to you because. they are prone to have d same rank as d man or be above him if d opportunity presents itself.

no wonder our men of old never gave thier wives a slightest chance to rule the family. same thing applicable in religious sect.

In the time of creation, God gave both genders their respective roles as man being d head while d woman being d "helper" and both have their area of recognition if you permit me to elaborate in a bit. u can liken d role of a man to a lion being d king of d jungle and dat of a women to a shark being d king of d sea. they have kingdoms dat are respected and can never interfer or contend with the other. that was Gods ideology of creation of man.

I believe we can advert an impending disaster in d nearest future and make life a lot better and fulfilling if we can have a deeper understanding of this concept

3 Likes

Re: What I'm About To Say Will Shock You by zaxbash: 11:35pm On Oct 24, 2021
Word... Snake language translator being bringing men down since the origin of history

1 Like

Re: What I'm About To Say Will Shock You by Kobojunkie: 11:45pm On Oct 24, 2021
doubleZ88:
In the time of creation, God gave both genders their respective roles as man being d head while d woman being d "helper" and both have their area of recognition if you permit me to elaborate in a bit. u can liken d role of a man to a lion being d king of d jungle and dat of a women to a shark being d king of d sea. they have kingdoms dat are respected and can never interfer or contend with the other. that was Gods ideology of creation of man.
When God created man, He never assigned them gender roles as many of you like to delude yourselves. No, He created them male and female - Some of them Eunuchs- and He commanded them all to go forth and multiply. undecided

Now, in chapter 2 of Genesis, we read that God made, this specifically to the man Adam,the only human ever to be alone in God's Eden, a clone from Adam's own substance, as His Helper. Another who is mentioned as a Helper in the Bible is the Holy Spirit, God's very own Spirit, given by God as Helper to all those who belong to God's Kingdom through Jesus Christ. Now as Helper, He leads, instructs, teaches, Counsels, Comforts, and even provides for those in whom He lives inside of. In fact, only through Him are those who are Sons of God made one with tge Father. undecided

Now it is only reasonable that any assumption made of the first Helper made for Adam, ought also to be applied to the other Helper, the Holy Spirit who comes to us from the Second Adam. We can from this conveniently conclude that all assumptions made of Eve, Adam's Helper, being a being inferior to Adam
this because she was assigned to Him as a Helper, are erroneous at best. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I'm About To Say Will Shock You by budaatum: 12:51am On Oct 25, 2021
You will live long and grow.

Make a note to come and tell us what you think in 10 years time, and in 20 years time too.

doubleZ88:
What I'm about to say has nothing to do with shaming any gender but open a real life theory and a bitter truth we fail to understand and also learn from them.

So From my little study and experience I've had with these female gender I've come to the conclusion on some facts.
one of which is.......that women in general are extremely cunning, manipulative and very selfish in nature. and this has nothing to do with their tribe, religion or race. it's an inbuilt trait dat comes as default.

Men on d other hand are moved with emotions and uncommon love rather than their common senses in dealing with women as as such, women see it as a weakness and take full advantage of it.. a man can love one woman with everything he has whereas a woman can "pretend" to love him even with clear evidences.

The moment a woman sees dat weakness in a man, she takes full utility of dat to manipulate him, make him do her wish. they can only love u, give u all she has because of wat she stands to get from u in return.

ONE OF THE THINGS A WOMAN FEARS AND HATES MORE IS A MAN SHE CAN'T CONTROL.

once she sees d man knows all her tactics and moves, she fears him like a plague. she'll either go to any length to avoid u at all costs or she'll be left with no choice than be subjected to you because. they are prone to have d same rank as d man or be above him if d opportunity presents itself.

no wonder our men of old never gave thier wives a slightest chance to rule the family. same thing applicable in religious sect.

I believe we can advert an impending disaster in d nearest future and make life a lot better and fulfilling if we can have a deeper understanding of this concept

2 Likes

Re: What I'm About To Say Will Shock You by NtiObaEneke(f): 1:12am On Oct 25, 2021
To write rubbish no dey taya una?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I'm About To Say Will Shock You by femi4: 5:26am On Oct 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
When God created man, He never assigned them gender roles as many of you like to delude yourselves. No, He created them male and female - Some of them Eunuchs- and He commanded them all to go forth and multiply. undecided

Now, in chapter 2 of Genesis, we read that God made, this specifically to the man Adam,the only human ever to be alone in God's Eden, a clone from Adam's own substance, as His Helper. Another who is mentioned as a Helper in the Bible is the Holy Spirit, God's very own Spirit, given by God as Helper to all those who belong to God's Kingdom through Jesus Christ. Now as Helper, He leads, instructs, teaches, Counsels, Comforts, and even provides for those in whom He lives inside of. In fact, only through Him are those who are Sons of God made one with tge Father. undecided

Now it is only reasonable that any assumption made of the first Helper made for Adam, ought also to be applied to the other Helper, the Holy Spirit who comes to us from the Second Adam. We can from this conveniently conclude that any assumptions made of Eve, Adam's Helper being a being inferior to Adam are erroneous at best. undecided
You don't even know the difference between "Help meet" and "helper"....smh

Help meet i.e A complement: Eve

Helper: Holy spirit

Their roles are different
Re: What I'm About To Say Will Shock You by Lilsameey: 5:56am On Oct 25, 2021
I swear you just typed out what is on many minds.
Re: What I'm About To Say Will Shock You by Kobojunkie: 6:01am On Oct 25, 2021
femi4:
You don't even know the difference between "Help meet" and "helper"....smh
Help meet i.e A complement: Eve
Helper: Holy spirit
Their roles are different
I see you enjoy basking in foolishness... I will leave you to it! undecided
Re: What I'm About To Say Will Shock You by Sonnobax15(m): 6:19am On Oct 25, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: What I'm About To Say Will Shock You by Bigpapi: 6:46am On Oct 25, 2021
NtiObaEneke:
To write rubbish no dey taya una?

Re: What I'm About To Say Will Shock You by Angrygoat: 6:51am On Oct 25, 2021
Anybody(piah).
(Tanu nah nah)
Knack am something
Re: What I'm About To Say Will Shock You by siofra(f): 7:14am On Oct 25, 2021
Men on d other hand are moved with emotions and uncommon love rather than their common senses

Aren't men not emotional according to you people

And are you saying men are so stupid they don't use their common sense?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I'm About To Say Will Shock You by bukatyne(f): 9:44am On Oct 25, 2021
siofra:

Aren't men not emotional according to you people

And are you saying men are so stupid they don't use their common sense?

cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Seun This Is Why You MUST Make Siofra A Nairaland Mod / Woman Sleeps With Son To PLease Her Husband / Why Do I Attract Only Fair Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.