Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

How Do Conjoined Twins Handle Sex Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Conjoined Twins Handle Sex Relationship? (3414 Views)

Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) / Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage / No Sex Relationship Gone Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Conjoined Twins Handle Sex Relationship? by vibemad007: 12:53am On Apr 01
A look into the complicated sex life of conjoined twins

They were progressively more connected as you moved down the torso. By the waist, they were completely one person. It was also evident that they shared a lady part.

How Do Conjoined Twins Handle Intimacy?

Human curiosity got the better of me: how does intimacy go down? Would I be dating one of them? Both? What is the procedure for a hookup and consent?

One thing my research has confirmed for certain: conjoined twins enjoy sex and have since the beginning of recorded history.

But it does get complicated at times.

The sex lives of conjoined twins

Conjoined twins face a common stigma that they are one person rather than two. They get asked lots of stupid questions about having the same thoughts and if they agree on everything.

How Do Conjoined Twins Handle Intimacy?

This is also common with regular identical twins. One of the worst things you can do is confuse your girlfriend for her twin (don’t ask me how I know that).

The dating market for conjoined twins isn’t large but it is larger than it used to be thanks to medicine. Conjoined twins are only 1 in 100,000 births which translates to roughly 1400 per year. A full 1/3 die within a day of being born. Many more die before their first birthday. You won’t be Tinder swiping on dozens of conjoined twins in your city.

There are various types of conjoined twins. For the topic of sex, the most compelling example is the type of Abby and Brittany Hansel, who had their own reality show. They are dicephalic parapagus twins, who have mostly separate organs above the waist, and the same organs below the waist:With parapagus twins, there’s typically a “red line” that separates feeling on both sides — until you get to the waist area.

More bluntly, you would be having sex with a shared sexual organ, which usually means that both will experience the same orgasm at the same time.

Assuming each has a relationship with a different person, which is often the case, it would take a highly secure person to be with them. With a shared circulation system, even the act of kissing will release pleasure hormones that transfer to the other person. You will have to accept that another partner is sexually pleasing them.

If you were hooking up with a conjoined twin, you’d need to get consent from both people. Both are considered adults with their own social security numbers. It’s not a buy-one-get-two-free system.

With the green light given, yes, there’s a good chance you’d hear two people moaning at the same time.

The social problems of intimacy

The most famous conjoined twins are the original “Siamese Twins” Chang and Eng Bunker, who were born in 1811:Sex with conjoined twins is complicated. Not everything is 50–50. One twin can feel cold while the other is warm.

Their hormones might not be in sync and one may not be in the mood for sex. They may not even share the same sexuality, which introduces another set of issues for the would-be lover.

https://www.madfind.com.ng/2024/03/how-do-conjoined-twins-handle-sex.html

Source medium

Re: How Do Conjoined Twins Handle Sex Relationship? by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:26am On Apr 01
there is conjoined twins and conjoined twins...the above photos has two different bodies attached at the side area, compared with the ladies with 2 heads but only one body (aka one coochie, one anus and one set of tittays) that just got married.

this/these babes are even driving,oh lawd! now imagine a person being attracted with one head but not the other, trying to have sex with his babe, while the other head is against it. you could be charged for rape while your own gf/head agreed to the sex. kai!

2 Likes

Re: How Do Conjoined Twins Handle Sex Relationship? by vibemad007: 9:11am On Apr 01
MrBrownJay1:
there is conjoined twins and conjoined twins...the above photos has two different bodies attached at the side area, compared with the ladies with 2 heads but only one body (aka one coochie, one anus and one set of tittays) that just got married.

this/these babes are even driving,oh lawd! now imagine a person being attracted with one head but not the other, trying to have sex with his babe, while the other head is against it. you could be charged for rape while your own gf/head agreed to the sex. kai!
people have fetish desire

2 Likes

Re: How Do Conjoined Twins Handle Sex Relationship? by Yugoslavia247(m): 9:52am On Apr 01
At birth as an African I am not sure they will let them go home alive.

It will be seen as an abominable thing.

In Nigeria, they are hardly present

1 Like

Re: How Do Conjoined Twins Handle Sex Relationship? by vibemad007: 1:42pm On Apr 01
Yugoslavia247:
At birth as an African I am not sure they will let them go home alive.

It will be seen as an abominable thing.

In Nigeria, they are hardly present

Its more like they know they won't love them
Re: How Do Conjoined Twins Handle Sex Relationship? by rexesq(m): 3:22pm On Apr 01
Nice Article.
Re: How Do Conjoined Twins Handle Sex Relationship? by BareFacedLies(m): 4:12pm On Apr 01
It depends on the number of pússies they have grin

(1) (Reply)

Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls / Why Dont Nigerian Men Like Crazy And Fun Girls? / 8 Problems Guys With 'female Bestfriend' Understand.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.