Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful. (6623 Views)

Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. / Men, I Need Your Opinion On This. / SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful. by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 23, 2021
ahnie:
What this guy needs is a hard ground breaking sex, the type that would burst his scrotal sac and reset his memory grin grin grin.

Mariahangel what do ya think?

Mehn that's all y'all have to offer anyways..

2 Likes

Re: SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful. by Lostchild(m): 1:15pm On Sep 23, 2021
Mercychen:

Stop sounding like a broken record all over the place.

If you don't care about people in their darkest, no body cares about your rantings.
So, suck it in already.

For your info, the angels do God's biddings and commands. And im their duty to protect and cover not abuse.

DO NOT MENTION ME AGAIN!

SHUT UP
Re: SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful. by cococandy(f): 1:48pm On Sep 23, 2021
Funny thing is that you are not even one of the worst misogynists on this forum, even with all the negative things you have to say about women. Doesn’t that say a lot?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful. by siofra(f): 2:27pm On Sep 23, 2021
He thinks he will get support from his fellow misogynists here. He thinks this is romance section. Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
@lostchild

It is never to late to take the red pill. angry

Women generally are like that, not just Nigerian women. angry

1 Like

Re: SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful. by Truvelisback(m): 3:43pm On Sep 23, 2021
Abeg, no comemess.
Re: SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful. by Lostchild(m): 4:53pm On Sep 23, 2021
Ninejaywon:
@lostchild

It is never to late to take the red pill. angry

Women generally are like that, not just Nigerian women. angry

You are right.

My annoyance is on Nigeria women because the only thing I got from them is pain and losses.

I repeat: you are 100% correct.
Re: SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful. by Emmanuel909090: 8:32pm On Sep 23, 2021
You will bounce back stronger

3 Likes

Re: SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful. by Boomboost(m): 10:35pm On Sep 23, 2021
Lostchild:

You are right.

My annoyance is on Nigeria women because the only thing I got from them is pain and losses.

I repeat: you are 100% correct.

They say women are like Cats and men, like dogs. Cats no send their owners unlike dogs, but they're both good pets. Accept female nature and find a way to enjoy them.

Na necessary evil, Bro! Find ways to forgive and free yourself.

2 Likes

Re: SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful. by TheWolfen(m): 4:56am On Sep 24, 2021
This is pathetic but sadly it is true

1 Like

Re: SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful. by prettysassygirl(f): 8:17am On Sep 24, 2021
This one strong o grin grin grin grin grin angry. Frustration everywhere cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful. by Ishilove: 9:31am On Sep 24, 2021
Ogbeni better go for deliverance in MFM so that the thing that keeps attracting the wrong kind of women to you will die by fire.

2 Likes

Re: SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful. by Lostchild(m): 10:15am On Sep 24, 2021
Boomboost:

They say women are like Cats and men, like dogs. Cats no send their owners unlike dogs, but they're both good pets. Accept female nature and find a way to enjoy them.

Na necessary evil, Bro! Find ways to forgive and free yourself.

Yes, I will

Thank you
Re: SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful. by Acidosis(m): 11:09am On Sep 24, 2021
Lostchild:
MEN; If you marry a Nigeria woman, you have married more problem to your life.

You better be prepared

I will be resting and enjoying myself in (SoBe), why I pray for you to overcome. cool

Shut up ! For the sake of your mother (she's a Nigerian woman, right?)
Re: SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful. by Acidosis(m): 11:12am On Sep 24, 2021
ahnie:
What this guy needs is a hard ground breaking sex,the type that would burst his scrotal sac and reset his memory grin grin grin.

Mariahangel what do ya think?

grin grin grin Who will help thus guy bayiii?
Re: SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful. by Lostchild(m): 2:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
Acidosis:

ahnie
grin grin grin Who will help thus guy bayiii?

Why on earth will I still want any sexual relationship with a Nigeria woman?

Why on earth will I have hard breaking sex with a Nigeria woman?

The last Nigeria woman I had sex with, her vagina tear my urethra.

She came for a purpose just to insert my left hand into her menstrual blood.

Mission accomplished, she left.
Re: SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful. by Lostchild(m): 2:47pm On Sep 24, 2021
Acidosis

I can see that my bitter truth label your own mother as useless

Well, You get luck say I no dey your end, I for impact you with better slap.
Re: SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful. by yuping(m): 2:58pm On Sep 24, 2021
I pray we all meet a better woman.

1 Like

Re: SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful. by Lostchild(m): 4:13pm On Sep 24, 2021
Mercychen:

Stop sounding like a broken record all over the place.

If you don't care about people in their darkest, no body cares about your rantings.
So, suck it in already.

For your info, the angels do God's biddings and commands. And im their duty to protect and cover not abuse.

DO NOT MENTION ME AGAIN!

NEXT TIME
Don't quote my thread.

You are not welcome
Re: SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful. by cybertruss(m): 5:03am On Sep 25, 2021
Hmmm, I don't know why this is very common. But this title makes it look like women from other country are better. However, I have zero experience of other women from other countries.

Young men should be careful of all women not just Nigeria women. Don't be carried away with love. The only thing that can keep your woman is your money. Once it goes down beyond her expectation she will leave you. I haven't interacted with so many women so I am not sure of the statistics but the only one I dealt with gave me a nasty blow.

So the call to be careful is ok

1 Like

Re: SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful. by Adamgeneral12: 5:57pm On Sep 25, 2021
Lostchild:

Why on earth will I still want any sexual relationship with a Nigeria woman?

Why on earth will I have hard breaking sex with a Nigeria woman?

The last Nigeria woman I had sex with, her vagina tear my urethra.

She came for a purpose just to insert my left hand into her menstrual blood.

Mission accomplished, she left.

This sound funny grin
You no go kill person with lough grin

1 Like

Re: SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful. by bjprodint1: 1:20pm On Sep 26, 2021
Lostchild:

SHUT UP before I slap your mouth
Lol! E-slap !

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Genetically Whom Do You Take After In Your Family? / She Is A Housewife, She Doesn't Work??? / Value Your Mothers- The Stages Of Life (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.