Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,185 members, 7,825,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Akwa Ibom @34: Osinbajo To Inaugurate 21-Storey Security Building, Luxury Estate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom @34: Osinbajo To Inaugurate 21-Storey Security Building, Luxury Estate (25229 Views)

Akwa Ibom @ 34: Osinbajo Commissions Dakkada Towers, Flags Off Dakkada Luxury / Akwa Ibom @34: Governor Emmanuel Inuagurates 9.81 Km Roads To Mark Anniversary / I Haven’t Resigned, CJN Onnoghen Says; To Inaugurate Election Tribunal Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Osinbajo To Inaugurate 21-Storey Security Building, Luxury Estate by Skoonheid(f): 1:29pm On Sep 23, 2021
Akwa ibom state finds itself amongst the national list of top states with out of school children, unemployment, unpaid pensions ,antisocial activities and graveyard of white elephant projects. Going thru the previous comments you would wonder why it's so easy for people to be brainwashed by cosmetic projects like 21 storey building built at outrageously inflated costs for IOCs that aren't remotely interested in such a project. undecided. , dakkada luxury estate for udom and his gang of evil corrupt politicians and cult members. Akwa ibom state is just a whitewashed sepulchre After 35 years of creation .

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Osinbajo To Inaugurate 21-Storey Security Building, Luxury Estate by Boniee(m): 1:32pm On Sep 23, 2021
Congratulations Akwa Ibom my dear state

@34 she has don well in a lot of aspects i will say but she has failed terribly in empowering her people.

Akwa Ibomites deserve more than what we've got. We are a rich state with the highest rate of unemployment in the country. Too many questions begging for answers but I choose to celebrate her still.

Long live Akwa Ibom state
Eyak isong adod ukada

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Osinbajo To Inaugurate 21-Storey Security Building, Luxury Estate by funshint(m): 1:33pm On Sep 23, 2021
Akwa Ibom will forever be grateful to Godswill Akpabio. He laid the foundation for whatever any other governor is doing now in Akwa Ibom. And well done to Udom Emmanuel for continuing in that part. Sometimes it's better for a good leader to choose his successor. Someone that shares his plan and vision. But that privilege is not for people like Buhari angry
Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Osinbajo To Inaugurate 21-Storey Security Building, Luxury Estate by Okoroawusa: 1:38pm On Sep 23, 2021
It's like I will book a flight to Uyo this evening. Akwa Ibom women are always "cheerful" during celebrations.
Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Osinbajo To Inaugurate 21-Storey Security Building, Luxury Estate by OBALOLA55(m): 1:39pm On Sep 23, 2021
Aidejay:
Akwa Ibom is becoming a hot cake in the business and investment world. Heard of a company recently that is moving to open shop for the first time in akwa ibom. From jobs to opportunities to infrastructural development. Hope this continues perpetually. Sustainable development is very hard in Nigeria.
FULAI HERDSMEN WILL SOON START RELOCATING TO AKWAIBOM

THEY HATE CIVILIZATION

CC

VEDAXCOOL BUCKEYEMEDIA1 JULIUSMALEMA

TUFIA
Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Osinbajo To Inaugurate 21-Storey Security Building, Luxury Estate by TheSexLover(m): 1:39pm On Sep 23, 2021
But no job for Akwa ibom

Am an Akwa ibomite believe me,.the rate of unemployment in the state is something else
Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Osinbajo To Inaugurate 21-Storey Security Building, Luxury Estate by Okoroawusa: 1:40pm On Sep 23, 2021
funshint:
Akwa Ibom will forever be grateful to Godswill Akpabio. He laid the foundation for whatever any other governor is doing now in Akwa Ibom. And well done to Udom Emmanuel for continuing in that part. Sometimes it's better for a good leader to choose his successor. Someone that shares his plan and vision. But that privilege is not for people like Buhari angry
See as you spoil better talk wey you talk with that last statement. Who continues projects like Buhari in the history of Nigeria?
Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Osinbajo To Inaugurate 21-Storey Security Building, Luxury Estate by funshint(m): 1:48pm On Sep 23, 2021
Okoroawusa:

See as you spoil better talk wey you talk with that last statement. Who continues projects like Buhari in the history of Nigeria?
You mean someone that has no original idea of his own. E for kuku no do am, let's see what that empty brain will do. Abeg pack one side angry

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Osinbajo To Inaugurate 21-Storey Security Building, Luxury Estate by vicktech50: 1:57pm On Sep 23, 2021
Abeg patronize us
Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Osinbajo To Inaugurate 21-Storey Security Building, Luxury Estate by Tiorichard: 2:00pm On Sep 23, 2021
Which doing well...Corpers in the state will tell you other wise...the education system of the State is at the negative degrees...you don't want to know what they facing in that state!

Everything is PR o!

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Osinbajo To Inaugurate 21-Storey Security Building, Luxury Estate by extol1(m): 2:05pm On Sep 23, 2021
benuejosh:
Zero projects in Benue State. The least performing governor Benue has ever had. Even Kogi is doing better than Benue at a moment. The state can't even be compared to Nassarawa state that is just 45mins aways from the state capital. Go to lafia and see projects that are being carried out and it will amaze you. Governor Ortom is only buying properties and land up and down. Shouting Fulani herdsmen up and down. Recently, he wanted to change the narrative by saying the Fulani herdsmen are from Mali and Niger and not Nigerians. He kept insulting the President as though he had a personal issue with him all through these six years. Salaries of workers for months have not been paid. Pensioners are even the worst hit. They literally go begging to feed. He couldn't attract one single foreign investment or federal government project in the state. Ortom has disgraced us in Benue and his party PDP. The worst governor to come from Benue.

Congratulations to states whose Governors are performing even if not optimally. In Benue, we can proudly talk about wheelbarrows and our governor shouting Fulani herdsmen. THERE'S NO SINGLE PROJECT. Have you heard Ortom commissioned any single project apart from the wheelbarrows you saw online? NONE.

If Ortom is shouting herdsmen up and down, just know that he is trying to cover up his shame. We in Benue State know what he is doing and nobody takes him serious again. That's the only thing he has done. Shouting herdsmen and insulting Buhari. He is low budget Oshokomole 1. Fayose did put some infrastructure on ground despite his much noise. I was in Ekiti when he was the governor so I can attest to that.

If you see Ortom build any road to a place, just check around and you'll see that he bought a large portion of land along the road or he just bought a property and such he wants to make his property accessible.

ZERO PROJECT GOVERNOR.

PDP may be associated with failure but Wike is talking and working. Why can't Ortom just do one major project that Benue people will praise him instead of shouting herdsmen for increase in security votes so that he can pocket.

I speak on behalf of my people, the good and peaceful people of Benue State. The Food Basket of the Nation.
Oga, have you been to kogi state if not you wouldn't say kogi is better than Benue. imaging buying stem of cassava for your farm, what was given for free before
Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Osinbajo To Inaugurate 21-Storey Security Building, Luxury Estate by lexyclasy: 2:08pm On Sep 23, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

Akwa-Ibom girls and bleep are like 5 and 6.
Most of them are into the runs-girl business. They dominate the streets of Port Harcourt and they can bang like mad.

Their towtow tastes different. Even when you are banging an Akwa-Ibom olosho, the difference is always clear.

I carried one the other day, this banny wanted to kill me. Her energy is top notch and she can give you all the styles in Kamasutra. Holy shit!

Akwa-Ibom girls needs to be preserved and studied in bedmatic affairs.
After the mind-blowing bleep, she went to the kitchen and prepared a delicious native soup full of prawns, big crayfish, periwinkles and shrimps. Dayuuuum!

Check out few of their babies names:
Uduak-Abasi -- Godswill

MfonObong -- God's grace

Itorobong -- God's glory

Enobong -- God's gift

Iniabasi/Iniobong -- God's time

Ekaette -- father's mother/grand mother

Unwana -- Bright

Utibe-Abasi -- Wonderful God

Edidiong -- Blessing

Emem -- Peace

Akaninyene -- above riches

Uwakmfon -- abundant grace

Edikan -- Victory

Emediong -- Blessed

I'm still waiting for that Akwa-Ibom baby, Angel in BBNaija to come out. I'd bang her straight up.

This your writ-up is insulting to the good people of Akwa Ibom, I don't always like to say rubbish but write up like this tends to portray others in bad light but let me tell you you dont have monopoly of ill words, I may not know your tribe but definitely perceived where it is coming from, you know very well that Igbos are 98% in ashawo business in PH and any city in Nigeria. if you like be slowpoke so-far a little cash is involve they will fall for you like crickets, not to talk about your Ikwerre Meka o girls, only the aroma of food you cooked, you can bleep the whole family and you are here talking thrash with a respectable tribe of Akwa Ibom. keep being silly.

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Osinbajo To Inaugurate 21-Storey Security Building, Luxury Estate by lexyclasy: 2:16pm On Sep 23, 2021
Skoonheid:
Akwa ibom state finds itself amongst the national list of top states with out of school children, unemployment, unpaid pensions ,antisocial activities and graveyard of white elephant projects. Going thru the previous comments you would wonder why it's so easy for people to be brainwashed by cosmetic projects like 21 storey building built at outrageously inflated costs for IOCs that aren't remotely interested in such a project. undecided. , dakkada luxury estate for udom and his gang of evil corrupt politicians and cult members. Akwa ibom state is just a whitewashed sepulchre After 35 years of creation .
Your write up is so lame, pathetic, senseless, lack content and full of hypocrisy. I can only respond to you if your state of origin is made known you skoonheid.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Osinbajo To Inaugurate 21-Storey Security Building, Luxury Estate by Lifeemetu(m): 2:22pm On Sep 23, 2021
benuejosh:
Zero projects in Benue State. The least performing governor Benue has ever had. Even Kogi is doing better than Benue at a moment. The state can't even be compared to Nassarawa state that is just 45mins aways from the state capital. Go to lafia and see projects that are being carried out and it will amaze you. Governor Ortom is only buying properties and land up and down. Shouting Fulani herdsmen up and down. Recently, he wanted to change the narrative by saying the Fulani herdsmen are from Mali and Niger and not Nigerians. He kept insulting the President as though he had a personal issue with him all through these six years. Salaries of workers for months have not been paid. Pensioners are even the worst hit. They literally go begging to feed. He couldn't attract one single foreign investment or federal government project in the state. Ortom has disgraced us in Benue and his party PDP. The worst governor to come from Benue.

Congratulations to states whose Governors are performing even if not optimally. In Benue, we can proudly talk about wheelbarrows and our governor shouting Fulani herdsmen. THERE'S NO SINGLE PROJECT. Have you heard Ortom commissioned any single project apart from the wheelbarrows you saw online? NONE.

If Ortom is shouting herdsmen up and down, just know that he is trying to cover up his shame. We in Benue State know what he is doing and nobody takes him serious again. That's the only thing he has done. Shouting herdsmen and insulting Buhari. He is low budget Oshokomole 1. Fayose did put some infrastructure on ground despite his much noise. I was in Ekiti when he was the governor so I can attest to that.

If you see Ortom build any road to a place, just check around and you'll see that he bought a large portion of land along the road or he just bought a property and such he wants to make his property accessible.

ZERO PROJECT GOVERNOR.

PDP may be associated with failure but Wike is talking and working. Why can't Ortom just do one major project that Benue people will praise him instead of shouting herdsmen for increase in security votes so that he can pocket.

I speak on behalf of my people, the good and peaceful people of Benue State. The Food Basket of the Nation.
You don finish this man ooo
Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Osinbajo To Inaugurate 21-Storey Security Building, Luxury Estate by nazicartel(m): 2:27pm On Sep 23, 2021
spirul77:
wahala, so if you write such a long epistle about Ortom what do you want we from edo state to write ? A textbook? I have been to mkd twice while I was in nasarawa this year, believe me baba, Ortom is a workaholic compared to Obaseki, at least you have a governor that speaks and people know they have a governor, here in edo state our governor is just like any everyday citizen, no talk, no work, nothing nothing, I just imagine if edo state was under Fulani siege like benue, even the useless governor for Don join all of us japa.
if you talk about your governor like this, what will you say about Abia state governor. That one is very confused... Like he doesn't know what to do at all.... E nede talk, e nede work e nede vibe ... He's just stagnant... He's not working, no infrastructural advancement and he's still not paying salaries...
I heard he even called the pensioners dead wood... So their own is out of proportion
Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Osinbajo To Inaugurate 21-Storey Security Building, Luxury Estate by GuyfawkesAB(m): 2:27pm On Sep 23, 2021
No be una do Ogbane, Ogbane carry am enter? Make una lick una soup as e cold so

spirul77:
wahala, so if you write such a long epistle about Ortom what do you want we from edo state to write ? A textbook? I have been to mkd twice while I was in nasarawa this year, believe me baba, Ortom is a workaholic compared to Obaseki, at least you have a governor that speaks and people know they have a governor, here in edo state our governor is just like any everyday citizen, no talk, no work, nothing nothing, I just imagine if edo state was under Fulani siege like benue, even the useless governor for Don join all of us japa.
Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Osinbajo To Inaugurate 21-Storey Security Building, Luxury Estate by spirul77: 2:40pm On Sep 23, 2021
nazicartel:
if you talk about your governor like this, what will you say about Abia state governor. That one is very confused... Like he doesn't know what to do at all.... E nede talk, e nede work e nede vibe ... He's just stagnant... He's not working, no infrastructural advancement and he's still not paying salaries...
I heard he even called the pensioners dead wood... So their own is out of proportion
haha, I can even list ikpeazu's achievement from here as I have visited Abia few times, I can show you links of few ikpeazu's projects since this year here on nairaland but you see edo state governor, he own worse o, nothing nothing, I mean zero, either he's destroying oppositions property or he's dishing out threats, nothing more. I have never seen a governors as tactless and useless as Obaseki in the history of Nigeria as a whole.
Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Osinbajo To Inaugurate 21-Storey Security Building, Luxury Estate by Blue3k(m): 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2021
Skoonheid:
you would wonder why it's so easy for people to be brainwashed by cosmetic projects like 21 storey building built at outrageously inflated costs for IOCs that aren't remotely interested in such a project.

Mobil showed interest as you can see in related threads. The big question is are they going to relocate their HQ to Akwa Ibom. That was the stated goal for the project. The only other criteria for b sucess is profits it post but when do they open their books?
Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Osinbajo To Inaugurate 21-Storey Security Building, Luxury Estate by Tomek09(m): 2:45pm On Sep 23, 2021
benuejosh:

ZERO PROJECT GOVERNOR.

Yet IPOB and Kanu is ur headache. You and ur poverty stricken Benue people are the most stupid and idiotic fools in Nigeria. U can't even hold ur barrow sharing governor responsible but will be quick to ridicule those far better than you.
Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Osinbajo To Inaugurate 21-Storey Security Building, Luxury Estate by DEEBOZZ(m): 2:57pm On Sep 23, 2021
In Africa we celebrate high rise building in the desert.
Congratulations Akwa Ibom people cheesy cheesy.
Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Osinbajo To Inaugurate 21-Storey Security Building, Luxury Estate by poiZon: 2:57pm On Sep 23, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:
Some Nigerian states are extremely rich while its citizens are extremely poor.

I wonder how the African man reasons.

The whteman who focuses on social security support for their people, are you wiser than they are ?

90% of crimes committed in Nigeria are poverty induced.
Akwaibom state supposed to be extremely rich but the way the country is structured, we aint getting what is due to us.
The govr spoke alot today on arise news.
Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Osinbajo To Inaugurate 21-Storey Security Building, Luxury Estate by VEXT: 3:06pm On Sep 23, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

Akwa-Ibom girls and bleep are like 5 and 6.
Most of them are into the runs-girl business. They dominate the streets of Port Harcourt and they can bang like mad.

Their towtow tastes different. Even when you are banging an Akwa-Ibom olosho, the difference is always clear.

I carried one the other day, this banny wanted to kill me. Her energy is top notch and she can give you all the styles in Kamasutra. Holy shit!

Akwa-Ibom girls needs to be preserved and studied in bedmatic affairs.
After the mind-blowing bleep, she went to the kitchen and prepared a delicious native soup full of prawns, big crayfish, periwinkles and shrimps. Dayuuuum!

Check out few of their babies names:
Uduak-Abasi -- Godswill

MfonObong -- God's grace

Itorobong -- God's glory

Enobong -- God's gift

Iniabasi/Iniobong -- God's time

Ekaette -- father's mother/grand mother

Unwana -- Bright

Utibe-Abasi -- Wonderful God

Edidiong -- Blessing

Emem -- Peace

Akaninyene -- above riches

Uwakmfon -- abundant grace

Edikan -- Victory

Emediong -- Blessed

I'm still waiting for that Akwa-Ibom baby, Angel in BBNaija to come out. I'd bang her straight up.

Stupidity at display..even your son go shame for your stupidity..

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Osinbajo To Inaugurate 21-Storey Security Building, Luxury Estate by Enn214(m): 4:02pm On Sep 23, 2021
See the isolated tower..
In 10yrs I hope say enough neighbours go dey there
Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Osinbajo To Inaugurate 21-Storey Security Building, Luxury Estate by MeeLan: 4:07pm On Sep 23, 2021
Beautiful. But basic architecture principle says don't build VERY tall building in an open space without other relatively tall buildings before.
Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Osinbajo To Inaugurate 21-Storey Security Building, Luxury Estate by Gfskw: 4:08pm On Sep 23, 2021
Ok
Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Osinbajo To Inaugurate 21-Storey Security Building, Luxury Estate by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 23, 2021
THE INCOMING PRESIDENT grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Osinbajo To Inaugurate 21-Storey Security Building, Luxury Estate by EndBuhariNow(m): 4:57pm On Sep 23, 2021
What dubai considered as dwarf is what Nigeria is seeing as tallest... who use backwardness swear for this country
Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Osinbajo To Inaugurate 21-Storey Security Building, Luxury Estate by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:48pm On Sep 23, 2021
benuejosh:

ZERO PROJECT GOVERNOR.

I don't like that Ortom for anything. His disdain for buhari is a cover-up. In Nigeria presently, if you want to be liked, just criticize buhari. Hes acting the script.
A gullible ugly idiot of a governor.

I traveled to the Air force base last month decided to check some notable places in the state capital, you won't believe that this is the governor criticizing pmb up and down.

He's the worst and least performed governor in this country.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019 Election: Lai Mohammed Boasts As APC Inaugurates ‘victory Army’ To Sack PDP / Margaret Obi & Hajiya Datti Hold Town Hall Meeting With Edo State Women (Pics) / Bomb Explosion Behind Emir Of Kano’s Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.