Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Akwa Ibom @34: Osinbajo To Inaugurate 21-Storey Security Building, Luxury Estate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom @34: Osinbajo To Inaugurate 21-Storey Security Building, Luxury Estate (25219 Views)

Akwa Ibom @ 34: Osinbajo Commissions Dakkada Towers, Flags Off Dakkada Luxury / Akwa Ibom @34: Governor Emmanuel Inuagurates 9.81 Km Roads To Mark Anniversary / I Haven’t Resigned, CJN Onnoghen Says; To Inaugurate Election Tribunal Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Osinbajo To Inaugurate 21-Storey Security Building, Luxury Estate by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:51pm On Sep 23, 2021
spirul77:
wahala, so if you write such a long epistle about Ortom what do you want we from edo state to write ? A textbook? I have been to mkd twice while I was in nasarawa this year, believe me baba, Ortom is a workaholic compared to Obaseki, at least you have a governor that speaks and people know they have a governor, here in edo state our governor is just like any everyday citizen, no talk, no work, nothing nothing, I just imagine if edo state was under Fulani siege like benue, even the useless governor for Don join all of us japa.

You're lying my friend. Edo state is by farrrrrrrrrr better than Benue. I pity Benue people. Funny enough they're not talking.
Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Osinbajo To Inaugurate 21-Storey Security Building, Luxury Estate by millykel: 6:10pm On Sep 23, 2021
The 300 hundred thousand naira given to 250 fadama guys by the governor of Akwa Ibom State since 23rd september 2019 is yet to be disbursed by the officials involved. Please anyone that can help to bring the officials to book will be appreciated.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Osinbajo To Inaugurate 21-Storey Security Building, Luxury Estate by spirul77: 6:40pm On Sep 23, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

You're lying my friend. Edo state is by farrrrrrrrrr better than Benue. I pity Benue people. Funny enough they're not talking.
abeg check what I wrote again, I never compared BENUE state and EDO state, I'm comparing both governors, edo is obviously ahead of benue in both economic and human capital development indices but what about the governors ?
Name them, AA sule of nasarawa, Ortom of benue, yahaya bello of kogi, ikpeazu of Abia, all these men are far performing and doing miles better than Obaseki, It is even as if we don't even have a governor in edo state sef.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Osinbajo To Inaugurate 21-Storey Security Building, Luxury Estate by GardenOfGod(m): 6:45pm On Sep 23, 2021
My state is promising. Congrat!

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Osinbajo To Inaugurate 21-Storey Security Building, Luxury Estate by blowjohn(m): 6:53pm On Sep 23, 2021
spirul77:
wahala, so if you write such a long epistle about Ortom what do you want we from edo state to write ? A textbook? I have been to mkd twice while I was in nasarawa this year, believe me baba, Ortom is a workaholic compared to Obaseki, at least you have a governor that speaks and people know they have a governor, here in edo state our governor is just like any everyday citizen, no talk, no work, nothing nothing, I just imagine if edo state was under Fulani siege like benue, even the useless governor for Don join all of us japa.

Hmm...
A tale of 2 cities......
Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Osinbajo To Inaugurate 21-Storey Security Building, Luxury Estate by ofiko123(m): 7:35pm On Sep 23, 2021
TheRareGem1:
34, really ? Congratulations to the the people of Akwa Ibom.

Yeah.. Congratulations to the good people of Akwa Ibom..

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Osinbajo To Inaugurate 21-Storey Security Building, Luxury Estate by benuejosh: 7:45pm On Sep 23, 2021
Tomek09:

Yet IPOB and Kanu is ur headache. You and ur poverty stricken Benue people are the most stupid and idiotic fools in Nigeria. U can't even hold ur barrow sharing governor responsible but will be quick to ridicule those far better than you.
I am actually lacking words to define your foolishness. What is the difference between Ortom and Kanu? Same senseless individuals.
Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Osinbajo To Inaugurate 21-Storey Security Building, Luxury Estate by NGpatriot: 8:00pm On Sep 23, 2021
I love this development, this is how you build up, you can not ask oil comps to relocate from Lagos to Akwa Ibom without providing the necessary conducive environment and support infrastructures to accommodate them.

This is a beautiful step in the right directtion, but more needs to be done even though no state in Nigeria can or has the capacity to dethrone Lagos because Lagos state is more than oil.

My suggestion, focus more on industries and manufacturing, TECH and other forms of investments and Agro industries.

Advise, do not allow any terrorist activities, do not allow terrorists to control your population or order destructive and damaging sit at home rubbish to destroy your society and economy, the SE is a sad and unfortunate example of societal self-destruction and collective lunacy because their elected leaders and governors are all on extended vacation.
Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Osinbajo To Inaugurate 21-Storey Security Building, Luxury Estate by Tonytonex(m): 8:19pm On Sep 23, 2021
Proudly Akwai-Ibomite. God continue to bless AKS With good leaders. Akwai-Ibom ajaya.
Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Osinbajo To Inaugurate 21-Storey Security Building, Luxury Estate by Tonytonex(m): 8:21pm On Sep 23, 2021
NGpatriot:
I love this development, this is how you build up, you can not ask oil comps to relocate from Lagos to Akwa Ibom without providing the necessary conducive environment and support infrastructures to accommodate them.

This is a beautiful step in the right directtion, but more needs to be done even though no state in Nigeria can or has the capacity to dethrone Lagos because Lagos state is more than oil.

My suggestion, focus more on industries and manufacturing, TECH and other forms of investments and Agro industries.

Advise, do not allow any terrorist activities, do not allow terrorists to control your population or order destructive and damaging sit at home rubbish to destroy your society and economy, the SE is a sad and unfortunate example of societal self-destruction and collective lunacy because their elected leaders and governors are all on extended vacation.
your suggestions are already in place. Some ongoing.
Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Osinbajo To Inaugurate 21-Storey Security Building, Luxury Estate by Tomek09(m): 7:49am On Sep 24, 2021
benuejosh:
I am actually lacking words to define your foolishness. What is the difference between Ortom and Kanu? Same senseless individuals.
Ezi bida. Poor Benue boy.
Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Osinbajo To Inaugurate 21-Storey Security Building, Luxury Estate by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:42pm On Sep 24, 2021
[quote author=spirul77 post=106105451]abeg check what I wrote again, I never compared BENUE state and EDO state, I'm comparing both governors, edo is obviously ahead of benue in both economic and human capital development indices but what about the governors ?
Name them, AA sule of nasarawa, Ortom of benue, yahaya bello of kogi, ikpeazu of Abia, all these men are far performing and doing miles better than Obaseki, It is even as if we don't even have a governor in edo state sef. [/quote

Nawa oo. I didn't know of any of any governor who's performing less than Ortom. But since you said so, I rest my case!

It's just that I was ashamed of the state when I visited the state capital.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Suspends Senatorial Election In Enugu East / Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige / Court Nullifies Dumo Lulu-Briggs' Governorship Candidacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.