Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,755 members, 7,955,869 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:27 PM

Face Of A Scammer, A Thief!! (pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Face Of A Scammer, A Thief!! (pictures) (8156 Views)

My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. / See The Lady Who Overpowered A Thief Locked Him Up For Sex For 3 Days(pic) / The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Face Of A Scammer, A Thief!! (pictures) by Blessing185(f): 11:59am On Sep 23, 2021
debbydams:
will u stop that grin grin grin
grin grin grin I no talk anything o
Re: Face Of A Scammer, A Thief!! (pictures) by Doubleoh7: 12:17pm On Sep 23, 2021
But why this guy that is looking like a victim that needs palliative go fit promise person job naa and the person believe am? Anyway, I guess it's his post evil deeds that is making him look like a walking dead

3 Likes

Re: Face Of A Scammer, A Thief!! (pictures) by kambili999(f): 2:02pm On Sep 23, 2021
daddytime:
Evil people sabi ugly well well...their condition is usually from the inside out.
bwahahahahahahahaha grin
Re: Face Of A Scammer, A Thief!! (pictures) by OKclothier: 2:07pm On Sep 23, 2021
I won't call that smartness, it is being deceitful. A thief is a thief!
Re: Face Of A Scammer, A Thief!! (pictures) by losky83: 2:35pm On Sep 23, 2021
OKclothier:
Even though the country Is hard, must you scam your fellow human being all for your selfish gain? We all want a better Nigeria but it all starts with you and me. A little act of honesty goes a long way in every thing we do as human and as Nigerians. You lied to someone that there is a job vacancy where you work, you made him buy safety wears and go all the way with you to tin can, only for you to steal from him. When you couldn't get his atm card, you cunningly stole his phone. You lied that the I. T department where you work always install tracker on prospective applicants/employees' phones, then you stole his phone.

His desperation for a job after several years of job hunting must have made him think you are genuinely trying to help him. Why are humans so callous? Do you know the psychological stress you have caused him ? This is someone who is trying to survive against all odds despite it being 9 years he graduated without a job after several efforts? This is someone who is an orphan and has no one except God.

Shame on you! I'm posting your photos to shame you as you are a thief and scammer!

OGOLOR OZUEM CHUKWUYENUM is a thief!!!
HAVE GONE THROUGH THIS POST BUT HAVE NOT SEEN THE DEFRAUD AMOUNT THAT MADE YOU TO EMBARRASE THE YOUNG MAN LIKE THIS.
THE PHONE THING IS CONFUSING.
LET ME MAKE YOU AWARE IF YOU ARE NOT.IF THIS MAN WAS TO SUE YOU FOR CHARACTER DEFORMATION, YOU WOULD PAY THROUGH YOUR NOSTRILS.
DO NOT DO BECAUSE YOU SEE OTHERS DOING BECAUSE THEY MIGHT HAVE POLICE SUPPORT AND LEGAL AUTHORITY
Re: Face Of A Scammer, A Thief!! (pictures) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 23, 2021
losky83:
HAVE GONE THROUGH THIS POST BUT HAVE NOT SEEN THE DEFRAUD AMOUNT THAT MADE YOU TO EMBARRASE THE YOUNG MAN LIKE THIS.
LET ME MAKE YOU AWARE IF YOU ARE NOT.IF THIS MAN WAS TO SUE YOU FOR CHARACTER DEFORMATION, YOU WOULD PAY THROUGH YOUR NOSTRILS.
DO NOT DO BECAUSE YOU SEE OTHERS DOING BECAUSE THEY MIGHT HAVE POLICE SUPPORT AND LEGAL AUTHORITY
Why are you commenting like someone that has indomie noodles in his skull You be thief?? Abi you dey support your partner?

2 Likes

Re: Face Of A Scammer, A Thief!! (pictures) by Truvelisback(m): 3:34pm On Sep 23, 2021
I'm salt of words.
Re: Face Of A Scammer, A Thief!! (pictures) by Kingsean(m): 4:03pm On Sep 23, 2021
see his ugly head like an overgrown potato. pls post his number here let's deal with him for a start. IPOB hmmm

1 Like

Re: Face Of A Scammer, A Thief!! (pictures) by AuroraB(f): 5:22pm On Sep 23, 2021
techWriter3:
Una no jus glance how woman wanna,b4 una question dem for support.Scammer wey necessity support.
This your grammar eeeehn � shocked shocked sad
Yet, you wanna write Projects and all for people
Re: Face Of A Scammer, A Thief!! (pictures) by tunize(m): 6:21pm On Sep 23, 2021
Why not go to the company to report the guy since u have his profile abi he also carried Ur blood to a fake office??
Re: Face Of A Scammer, A Thief!! (pictures) by OKclothier: 7:15pm On Sep 23, 2021
losky83:

Let me also type my response in caps.

I AM NOT DAFT. I KNOW THE CONSEQUENCES OF MY ACTIONS SO I REPEAT, I'M DARING THE THIEF TO COME OUT AND FACE ME. I HATE WHAT I HATE PLEASE.
Re: Face Of A Scammer, A Thief!! (pictures) by OKclothier: 7:17pm On Sep 23, 2021
tunize:
Why not go to the company to report the guy since u have his profile abi he also carried Ur blood to a fake office??

Someone like you is not worth replying to. Damn! Did I just reply to you? I eff up undecided
Re: Face Of A Scammer, A Thief!! (pictures) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 23, 2021
nokspos:
he wouldn't have given his real name , this picture could have gone a long way to help but the police won't do anything since the person he scammed is not the son of a senator. You will be surprised that Nigeria has very hi tech devices and trackers to fight crime, but they always preserve it for only big men.

hahahahahahahahahahaha

I don laugh tire.

na when poor man go commit better crime u go know say naija police smart.

1 Like

Re: Face Of A Scammer, A Thief!! (pictures) by Malawian(m): 8:59pm On Sep 23, 2021
daddytime:
Evil people sabi ugly well well...their condition is usually from the inside out.
You are very wrong. I assure you of this. Evil people can blend in so effortlessly, you hardly are able to identify them. One good cue is if a person is always smiling even when nothing is amusing him. Another is a person who goes out of his way to show piety.

The two very evil men I have met in this life, them fine pass me sef, even at such an old age.
Re: Face Of A Scammer, A Thief!! (pictures) by ceede2: 9:04pm On Sep 23, 2021
daddytime:
N'landers una no go kill person.
Re: Face Of A Scammer, A Thief!! (pictures) by ModelLook(m): 9:56pm On Sep 23, 2021
This should be posted on Crime!!!

Anyways, if you keep swallowing drugs, pills and medications treating any ailment or disease for years yet no hope or you have gone to the hospital battling one chronic ailment yet no hope, well, I have hope for you. I have a therapy for you. Try it for 90 days and thank me later. For Sickle Cell (SS) and Cancer cases, try for 180 days and thank me later. Check my signature for my contact. Let me help your destiny. Bye. I wish you life.
Re: Face Of A Scammer, A Thief!! (pictures) by Jamesbally: 5:05am On Sep 24, 2021
You see person this bare this name OGOLOR OZUEM CHUKWUYENUM, you still trust am. People that will do anything to make money, you are even lucky he didn't use your for Rituals.

Re: Face Of A Scammer, A Thief!! (pictures) by 1billi(m): 5:54am On Sep 24, 2021
grin grin see d guy flat nose like back of leg
Re: Face Of A Scammer, A Thief!! (pictures) by tunize(m): 6:29am On Sep 24, 2021
OKclothier:

Someone like you is not worth replying to. Damn! Did I just reply to you? I eff up undecided
Ur choice someone your brother/friend knew nor be sey na online parol, face to face things scammed him report him to his company or arrest him since you have prove
Re: Face Of A Scammer, A Thief!! (pictures) by losky83: 8:54pm On Sep 24, 2021
BKsoul:
Why are you commenting like someone that has indomie noodles in his skull You be thief?? Abi you dey support your partner?
CAREFULLY, CAREFULLY, REALLY, REALLY SLOW,READ MY POST THEN READ YOUR OWN POST,U WOULD KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AN INTELLECT(ME) AND AN UNEDUCATED MONKEY(YOU).
PLEASE DO NOT EXPOSE YOUR ILLITERACY OUTSIDE.
Re: Face Of A Scammer, A Thief!! (pictures) by KingDash: 10:25pm On Sep 24, 2021
Blessing185:
Na Dem,ndi desktop charger head grin grin
the bastard resemble zlatan ibile sef
Re: Face Of A Scammer, A Thief!! (pictures) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 24, 2021
losky83:
Intellect wey no fit spell embarras na suegbe.
Re: Face Of A Scammer, A Thief!! (pictures) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 24, 2021
losky83:
CAREFULLY, CAREFULLY, REALLY, REALLY SLOW,READ MY POST THEN READ YOUR OWN POST,U WOULD KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AN INTELLECT(ME) AND AN UNEDUCATED MONKEY(YOU).
PLEASE DO NOT EXPOSE YOUR ILLITERACY OUTSIDE.
pele intelligent oponu..... I even thought your skull is half indomie and half brain, but you have just confirmed that no brain at all but noodles only in that skull of yours.... Iyalakuya baba e ni uneducated monkey... Love you dear.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Gay Men Really Here In Nigeria / A Nairalander Shows Off His Sizzling Abs In New Photos / Politicians Will Never Know Peace, For Spoiling Our Girls (pics)..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.