Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. (34069 Views)

Your Girlfriend May Be In The Marine Kingdom / 10 Signs That Your Girlfriend “may” Be Cheating On You / Man Goes Crazy When His Ex Refused To Meet With Him And His New Girlfriend (SS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 04, 2021
Good evening dear Nairalanders,

There's this youthful and beautiful young lady I have been seeing close to a month now, we met in church, she appear s to be decent and homely and we started off as friends so we could get to know each other better, though I'm planning to settle down real soon but I don't want to be in a hurry so as not to repeat past mistakes.

Today I invited her over to my place so we could spend some time together and she could meet my elder brother since he's in town, she agreed and came around.
We spent quality time having different conversations, she even cooked for our lunch and I dropped her off at her place this evening.

Now ever since I got back home, I've been looking for my Samsung Earbuds and my Bro has not seen his wallet which we usually leave on the dining table.

I have called her twice and she didn't pick up the calls.
No one else came to the house except for this my new girl.

I feel confused. How do I approach this issue?

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by AoifeNightfall: 7:04pm On Dec 04, 2021
Don't you know where she lives?

353 Likes 21 Shares

Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by illmatic101(m): 7:05pm On Dec 04, 2021
Before nko lipsrsealed

My brother face the truth. Your youthful girlfriend is a runs babe thief.

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by Ryda(m): 7:05pm On Dec 04, 2021
Have you given your house a thorough search?

For now she's a suspect until proven otherwise.

260 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by Hashabiah: 7:05pm On Dec 04, 2021
Bros ,it's too early to be doing such. Search properly before laying accusations and using your hands to spoil the relationship because of 1k earbuds

118 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by Stephen0mozzy: 7:06pm On Dec 04, 2021
Hashabiah:
Bros ,it's too early to be doing such. Kindly search properly before laying accusations and spoiling the relationship you have over 1k earbuds

Thank you jare..wait o..this is the second time I'm quoting your comment o lol.

Meanwhile, it's situations like this that makes me wary about visiting people o.. And when I do there's nothing more embarrassing if while I'm there and you misplace something in your negligence and then you start asking stupid questions about the whereabouts

217 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by dawnomike(m): 7:12pm On Dec 04, 2021
This one get K-leg... Just be sure before accusing her.

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by Eben91: 7:14pm On Dec 04, 2021
Have things been missing in your house before her visiting?
If yes, she may be innocent,
If no, she is a thief.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by donolatunji(m): 7:15pm On Dec 04, 2021
the only way i believe you are saying the truth is to answer my question

1)do you checked on those item when she was around and it was there?
or
2) when she left you suddenly remembered you got those stuffs somewhere and went on to look for them?

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 04, 2021
donolatunji:
the only way i believe you are saying the truth is to answer my question

1)do you checked on those item when she was around and it was there?
or
2) when she left you suddenly remembered you got those stuffs somewhere and went on to look for them?
To your first question, yes it was there when she was around, when I grabbed the car key from the dinning table I am not sure I saw it there.
Second question, I wanted to use the Earbuds when I got back to see a movie and that was when I started looking for it.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by Healthrelatedjo: 7:23pm On Dec 04, 2021
Lol... kudi klepto.
EkehPraise:

There's this youthful and beautiful young lady I have been seeing close to a month now, we met in church, she appear s to be decent and homely and we started off as friends so we could get to know each other better, though I'm planning to settle down real soon but I don't want to be in a hurry so as not to repeat past mistakes.

Today I invited her over to my place so we could spend some time together and she could meet my elder brother since he's in town, she agreed and came around.
We spent quality time having different conversations, she even cooked for our lunch and I dropped her off at her place this evening..
Now ever since I got back home, I've been looking for my Samsung Earbuds and my Bro has not seen his wallet which we usually leave on the dining table.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by donolatunji(m): 7:24pm On Dec 04, 2021
EkehPraise:

To your first question, yes it was there when she was around, when I grabbed the car key from the dinning table I am not sure I saw it there.
Second question, I wanted to use the Earbuds when I got back to see a movie and that was when I started looking for it.

Ok she's a prime suspect then.....cus according to you,she never picked while you call....
What to do is that go to your church seek her audience and ask for your stuff politely and bodly......like make her know she took it but it might be out of whatever reason you choose to insert in the context.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by longetivity(m): 7:28pm On Dec 04, 2021
Please kill her bikonu

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by jetwonder(m): 7:47pm On Dec 04, 2021
grin you dong enter one chance! this day even Satan dey go Church

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by michlins(m): 8:06pm On Dec 04, 2021
Kleptomaniac you don jam

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by Nicepoker(m): 8:21pm On Dec 04, 2021
That girl is your brother's ex. Whatever happens blame it on your Bros grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by Mood11: 8:24pm On Dec 04, 2021
grin grin grin grin angry grin

Christmas came early for her real boyfriend.
Better collect your items from her in church tomorrow before she uses them to impress another guy.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:40pm On Dec 04, 2021
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by ActuaRise696969: 9:17pm On Dec 04, 2021
EkehPraise:

Is she a former beauty queen?

The last one I dated stole wrist watches, bangles, money and even chains

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 04, 2021
ActuaRise696969:

Is she a former beauty queen?

The last one I dated stole wrist watches, bangles, money and even chains

grin grin grin grin grin grin
That one want start beauty shop

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 04, 2021
Take her to tribunal or efcc.
Rubbish!
Arrant nonsense!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by omotoshodontee1: 10:24pm On Dec 04, 2021
U need to DICK out the demon of stealing in her ASAP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by Kobicove(m): 10:31pm On Dec 04, 2021
Get rid of her fast
Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by zukky79: 11:23pm On Dec 04, 2021
I strongly blame Buhari.

If you know where she lives or works, pay her a surprise visit. Just pretend you didn't notice anything missing after her visit. You will catch her enjoying good music with the airpods.

A girl will dress up and enter boutique, shop or someone's house to steal knowing fully well that they could be caught.

I tire.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by Sonnobax15(m): 12:16am On Dec 05, 2021
grin
Na wa oh..

Very funny Cha.....

Op,like seriously don't mind those people who are telling you to check thoroughly undecided. Why them go dey reason like say them know your own house pass you? undecided. The fact that you've been calling the thief and she didn't pick Should send a clear message to you undecided.

Na she steal them, period......The painful part is that how'll your elder bro feel now? angry.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by MufasaLion: 5:53am On Dec 05, 2021
She's a kleptomaniac with no shame.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by Nobody: 6:19am On Dec 05, 2021
Na she thief am but she's just testing you

14 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by padi94(m): 8:05am On Dec 05, 2021
You go church go carry thief come back... Hmmmmmm... Am sure she kept those things safe for you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by AmazingELixir: 8:20am On Dec 05, 2021
EkehPraise:

We spent quality time having different conversations, she even cooked for our lunch and I dropped her off at her place this evening..

Op don't be quick to accuse her yet, invite her over again...set a trap for her this time make sure you place something equally attractive and also involve a witness preferably a friend not necessarily your brother.

If she falls for the bait go ahead and recover the previously stolen items.. kleptomaniac can't help themselves, they have extremely sticky fingers.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by jericco1(m): 8:50am On Dec 05, 2021
Lol.. it's obvious who the thief is, you don't need Sherlock Holmes on this one

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by pussymonger1: 9:31am On Dec 05, 2021
DAMMIT I JAM ONE TOO SOME MONTHS BACK , WE MET ON MICHAT , FRIENDS WITH BENEFIT PAROL , OMO THIS BABE CAME TO MY CRIB , STARTED YARNING ME ABOUT BIRTHDAY AND OTHERS , AS A COOL GUY I SAID BABE , I NO GET MONEY FOR HAND BUT I CAN SPARE U 10 DOLLARS TO GET YA HAIR DONE AND OTHER. OMO AS I FVCK THIS GIRL FINISH ENTER ROOM GO SLEEP , JESUS THIS BABE STARTED CHECKING MI FVCKING DRAWERS , SEARCHING FOR WHAT DOESNT BELONGS TO HER , SHE SAW SOME COTONOU CURENCY THINKING ITS POUNDS ,SHE CAME TO ME TELLING ME THAT IM STINGY , SO I GET 12000 POUNDS FOR HOUSE AND I DEY GIVE HER 10 DOLLARS , OMOYAMI I CHANGE AM FOR THE WERE SEND HER COMMOT MY HOUSE AROUND 12 IN THE MIDNIGHT SHE BEG THE F OUT OF MY LIFE TO ALLOW HER STAY , BUT I DIDNT , I LOCK MY MF DOOR AND ENTER MY COLORFUL ROOM , SHE SLEPT IN THE GATEMAN HOUSE TILL THE MORNING
EkehPraise:

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. by luizpippo(m): 9:57am On Dec 05, 2021
pussymonger1:
DAMMIT I JAM ONE TOO SOME MONTHS BACK , WE MET ON MICHAT , FRIENDS WITH BENEFIT PAROL , OMO THIS BABE CAME TO MY CRIB , STARTED YARNING ME ABOUT BIRTHDAY AND OTHERS , AS A COOL GUY I SAID BABE , I NO GET MONEY FOR HAND BUT I CAN SPARE U 10 DOLLARS TO GET YA HAIR DONE AND OTHER. OMO AS I FVCK THIS GIRL FINISH ENTER ROOM GO SLEEP , JESUS THIS BABE STARTED CHECKING MI FVCKING DRAWERS , SEARCHING FOR WHAT DOESNT BELONGS TO HER , SHE SAW SOME COTONOU CURENCY THINKING ITS POUNDS ,SHE CAME TO ME TELLING ME THAT IM STINGY , SO I GET 12000 POUNDS FOR HOUSE AND I DEY GIVE HER 10 DOLLARS , OMOYAMI I CHANGE AM FOR THE WERE SEND HER COMMOT MY HOUSE AROUND 12 IN THE MIDNIGHT SHE BEG THE F OUT OF MY LIFE TO ALLOW HER STAY , BUT I DIDNT , I LOCK MY MF DOOR AND ENTER MY COLORFUL ROOM , SHE SLEPT IN THE GATEMAN HOUSE TILL THE MORNING

Wonderful.

The babes i meet on michat are somewhat better, one feeds me steady with food and couchie, for about a year now, she is my official tailor, tho i pay for that.

One gave me cufflinks and singlet after intense penising, which made her fall in love.

Others do their own thing but the only ugly one was the okpo that always needs money to buy gas, pay AEDC, cook soup, buy water from meruwa and others, then she asked me one day: baby, do you like how your baby is sitting down and doing nothing, i said no, then she said OK, find me the 280k to start the business, i japa straight.

27 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

After Promising Marriage, Lady Gets Her Boyfriend Beaten For Trying To Dump Her / This Village Pre-wedding Photoshoot Is So Unique And Imaginative / Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.