Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) (36195 Views)

My Experience As A Banker / Mutale Winfridah: Zambian Female Banker Suspended For Sleeping With 200 Men / Sarah Adenike Morocco-Clarke Dies At 80 (Nigeria's First Female Banker) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by Fiscus105(m): 9:37am On Sep 23, 2021
Kdon2:

You should be ashamed of yourself if you are a man of dignity. But no you choose to take advantage of the girl.

In as much im not anyway support taking advantage of anybody.

I still blame the girl more, if she has one single dignity, she wouldn't have pressurized the guy to deposit money into company which she is not the owner, not even trading her viginity.

Must she work in the bank?

1 Like

Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by Chevrolet076(m): 9:38am On Sep 23, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:
So I came across this post in a group

NL guys have you experienced this?, also share your view.

I NEED ADVAISE FROM A MALE READERS:

And no, my story is not made up. It’s for real, actually very real. I am a top executive of a very successful conglomerate my father founded. I resumed the job early this year when I returned from the U.K after completing my MBA.
As a result of my job, I usually find myself frequenting places I ordinarily wouldn’t want to- Ikoyi club, society weddings, conferences, etc. I’m a geek for the most part, and something of a recluse. I would rather stay in my house at the end of day and watch TV. When I became Deputy CEO of the company, I realized that I had to start hanging out at these places to build a social circle, mostly for business reasons. I am not a very sociable person, but with the help of my more outgoing cousins, I have been able to build a pretty decent network of Lagos ‘big boys’ between January when I returned and now.

During a conference in Lagos this year, I was approached by a young lady banker. She was working in the Marketing department at one of these banks, She’s pretty young- about 7 years my junior. I’m 28; this lady is about 21. You know how young these graduates are these days.

Anyway, she walked up to me and started persuading me to consider opening up a bank account with her bank and told me all the benefits of the account, etc. She looked so innocent and desperate, and practically begged me for an opportunity to see me again so that she could convince me. I ended up giving her my complimentary card. I usually don’t just give out my card like that, but I did.
Three days later, when I was hanging out with my new-found friends and my cousins at a bar at one of the Hotels on the Island during the early evening, this girl called me and reminded me who she was. She said she really needed me to open an account, and that she was eager to convince me on why I needed to open an account. My friends noticed I was talking to a girl on the phone. You know how guys are; they teased me and asked me to just play around with her and invite her for drinks.
I asked her to come over to the Hotel, and surprisingly, she said she would be there in 20 minutes. The branch she worked in is on the Island, so she apparently took a Bike and came to meet us. This was about 6pm. The girl came, and my friends all saw her. They smiled and talked among themselves in hush tones, and I talked briefly with her for like 5 minutes and told her I would make a decision on banking with her or not. She was desperate from what I could see, and she was eager to get my account.

When she left, my friends all laughed mischievously and told me in plain terms that I had to sleep with the girl. They went on talking about how all these bank marketers sleep with different men before getting deposits, and insisted that I must not be any different. Now, I’m not a virgin; I’ve had my own fair share of sex in the past, but I’ve never been one to take advantage of a girl. I knew she was desperate as she had a target to meet up to, or something of the sort. But when you’re a guy hanging out with guys, it’s pretty difficult to be the odd one out. All my friends made me promise that I’d sleep with the girl. I promised; I didn’t want to look like some geek. And I’m really trying to feel among these guys.

To cut a long story short, two days later, when I was in my office, this girl called me and tried persuading me to bank with her. As she was talking to me on phone, I asked her jokingly: “What are you willing to do in order for me to open an account with you?”

She hesitated and then she told me: “Anything you want sir.”

Gbam! That was my cue. I asked her to meet me at one hotel for drinks later that evening. I asked my PA to book a room for me at the Hotel. She came to meet me. We had drinks, we chatted. She told me that her bosses had ordered her to deliver N10million to the bank that month, and that so far, she hadn’t gotten anything. Her job was on the line, and she had only just started working there 3 weeks before. I asked her to follow me to the room. She did. I slept with her.

Surprisingly, it turns out she was doing it for the first time. She was actually a Virgin. The bed sheet was stained with her blood and all that stuff, and I was just amazed. I thought being a marketer and all, that she would have been sampled many times. But no, she was a virgin. When we finished, she was shy of looking at me in the eye. We didn’t talk much. I gave her money for a Taxi, and gave her the name of the Finance director of the subsidiary I am in charge of. I asked her to meet him the following day to open up a corporate account. I instructed the guy to open up an account worth a few hundreds of millions- probably enough to meet her target for the next 2 years if there is such a thing in commercial banking circles. I don’t know how these banks work.

Anyway, she called me and thanked me profusely for saving her job. My friends now know I have slept with her, and I have solidified my place among them as a ‘bad’ guy.

The issue is this: I haven’t been able to stop thinking about her. It’s been like six weeks now. I haven’t called her since then, even though she keeps sending me text messages asking after my wellbeing and thanking me for banking with her. She deals directly with my Finance guy so we don’t talk money ever. But I think about her every day. I think I actually have feelings for her, and the idea that I was her first makes me feel like she should belong to me. I’ve never been a Lady’s first. I’m actually going crazy with thoughts about this girl.

Am I crazy? Should I call her up and ask her out? How would that feel? How would she react? Also, considering that my friends all see her as the bank ‘LovePeddler’ would it be a good idea to still ask her out? How will my friends see me? I’m not looking for sex from her; I’m looking for something real, something intimate. I want something that’d last- probably forever.

I’ve never felt this way about any other lady in a really really long time. What should I do?

What I'll advise is for you to pull her closer, make her quit that bank job and get her a job at your firm, then closely monitor her character if she's someone worth the matrimony. You can then do the needful.
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by starpower(m): 9:38am On Sep 23, 2021
jaxxy:
Fake story.

A gal will not Keep her virginity for so long avoiding all the wolves in uni and Nysc only to give it away like a chicken without any hesitation or resistance or conversation unless she has seen a deeper reason than u can imagine.
You make me laugh. It wild out there bro.
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by DESAN(f): 9:38am On Sep 23, 2021
Follow your heart
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by Consiglieri: 9:38am On Sep 23, 2021
Forget about her and move on.

If you end up getting close, she will eventually resent you for what you did. She will always see you as a guy who will proposition a girl in a position of extreme need
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by Emmanuel909090: 9:39am On Sep 23, 2021
Even without opening an account she will still let you in, she loves you for real, she wanted it from you.. but i feel for her because you are a player.

1 Like

Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by Pyhonist: 9:39am On Sep 23, 2021
I believe your story is true and if you actually love her, called her up and propose a relationship with the condition that she would never try what she tried with you with other men because of money.

You can also give her a job in your organization but hold on and test her faithfulness and willingness to be a morally guilded person.

Guide her for some months on the job while you are dating.

If she takes to your advice and adhere strictly to your rules, no look any further, that's your valuable employee and probably your wife.

Stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by Cheeryfeet: 9:39am On Sep 23, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:

And no, my story is not made up. It’s for real, actually very real. I am a top executive of a very successful conglomerate my father founded. I resumed the job early this year when I returned from the U.K after completing my MBA.
As a result of my job, I usually find myself frequenting places I ordinarily wouldn’t want to- Ikoyi club, society weddings, conferences, etc. I’m a geek for the most part, and something of a recluse. I would rather stay in my house at the end of day and watch TV. When I became Deputy CEO of the company, I realized that I had to start hanging out at these places to build a social circle, mostly for business reasons. I am not a very sociable person, but with the help of my more outgoing cousins, I have been able to build a pretty decent network of Lagos ‘big boys’ between January when I returned and now.

During a conference in Lagos this year, I was approached by a young lady banker. She was working in the Marketing department at one of these banks, She’s pretty young- about 7 years my junior. I’m 28; this lady is about 21. You know how young these graduates are these days.

Anyway, she walked up to me and started persuading me to consider opening up a bank account with her bank and told me all the benefits of the account, etc. She looked so innocent and desperate, and practically begged me for an opportunity to see me again so that she could convince me. I ended up giving her my complimentary card. I usually don’t just give out my card like that, but I did.
Three days later, when I was hanging out with my new-found friends and my cousins at a bar at one of the Hotels on the Island during the early evening, this girl called me and reminded me who she was. She said she really needed me to open an account, and that she was eager to convince me on why I needed to open an account. My friends noticed I was talking to a girl on the phone. You know how guys are; they teased me and asked me to just play around with her and invite her for drinks.
I asked her to come over to the Hotel, and surprisingly, she said she would be there in 20 minutes. The branch she worked in is on the Island, so she apparently took a Bike and came to meet us. This was about 6pm. The girl came, and my friends all saw her. They smiled and talked among themselves in hush tones, and I talked briefly with her for like 5 minutes and told her I would make a decision on banking with her or not. She was desperate from what I could see, and she was eager to get my account.

When she left, my friends all laughed mischievously and told me in plain terms that I had to sleep with the girl. They went on talking about how all these bank marketers sleep with different men before getting deposits, and insisted that I must not be any different. Now, I’m not a virgin; I’ve had my own fair share of sex in the past, but I’ve never been one to take advantage of a girl. I knew she was desperate as she had a target to meet up to, or something of the sort. But when you’re a guy hanging out with guys, it’s pretty difficult to be the odd one out. All my friends made me promise that I’d sleep with the girl. I promised; I didn’t want to look like some geek. And I’m really trying to feel among these guys.

To cut a long story short, two days later, when I was in my office, this girl called me and tried persuading me to bank with her. As she was talking to me on phone, I asked her jokingly: “What are you willing to do in order for me to open an account with you?”

Gbam! That was my cue. I asked her to meet me at one hotel for drinks later that evening. I asked my PA to book a room for me at the Hotel. She came to meet me. We had drinks, we chatted. She told me that her bosses had ordered her to deliver N10million to the bank that month, and that so far, she hadn’t gotten anything. Her job was on the line, and she had only just started working there 3 weeks before. I asked her to follow me to the room. She did. I slept with her.

Surprisingly, it turns out she was doing it for the first time. She was actually a Virgin. The bed sheet was stained with her blood and all that stuff, and I was just amazed. I thought being a marketer and all, that she would have been sampled many times. But no, she was a virgin. When we finished, she was shy of looking at me in the eye. We didn’t talk much. I gave her money for a Taxi, and gave her the name of the Finance director of the subsidiary I am in charge of. I asked her to meet him the following day to open up a corporate account. I instructed the guy to open up an account worth a few hundreds of millions- probably enough to meet her target for the next 2 years if there is such a thing in commercial banking circles. I don’t know how these banks work.

Anyway, she called me and thanked me profusely for saving her job. My friends now know I have slept with her, and I have solidified my place among them as a ‘bad’ guy.

The issue is this: I haven’t been able to stop thinking about her. It’s been like six weeks now. I haven’t called her since then, even though she keeps sending me text messages asking after my wellbeing and thanking me for banking with her. She deals directly with my Finance guy so we don’t talk money ever. But I think about her every day. I think I actually have feelings for her, and the idea that I was her first makes me feel like she should belong to me. I’ve never been a Lady’s first. I’m actually going crazy with thoughts about this girl.

Am I crazy? Should I call her up and ask her out? How would that feel? How would she react? Also, considering that my friends all see her as the bank ‘LovePeddler’ would it be a good idea to still ask her out? How will my friends see me? I’m not looking for sex from her; I’m looking for something real, something intimate. I want something that’d last- probably forever.

I’ve never felt this way about any other lady in a really really long time. What should I do?
Bro it's a delicate matter, since you think you like her I think you should make her all yours, take her to the altar but my advice is if you can guarantee that she wouldn't do that in the future when she is under pressure, cos Truth be told, what you did was wrong and you have sort of laid a wrong foundation in your relationship with her. I'd you can correct it of which I don't really know how,then go ahead and make her yours, cos if you don't or can't correct it and you make her yours, one day, she will repeat it and rub it on your face, after all, that was how you met her
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by dazzlingd(m): 9:41am On Sep 23, 2021
When is the part 2 coming out, nice story
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by Fiscus105(m): 9:42am On Sep 23, 2021
bukatyne:
Thank goodness you confessed you lifted it from somewhere.

@OP: since you have 'feelings' for the girl, woo her and get to know her without sex.

Since she was a virgin, you don't have to deal with 'sexual incompatibility' which is the excuse for pre-martial sex or sampling today.

Both of you also have character defects that you need to work on:

1. You succumb to peer pressure very easily and have a weak character; there was nothing stopping you from saying no: it is against your principles to request for sex in lieu of a favor or random sex or bla bla. You are also the type of person that would do anything for people's approval. If your 'friends' told you to steal, would you? If they told you to kill the girl after sleeping with her, would you? I wonder if you have the strength of character to run your inherited company successfully.
Good part of you: You are humane.

2. Madam...... You sold your virginity for millions of Naira! You are doing well o grin Is it all offers you must accept? If you can't meet your target, does it occur to you that Marketing is not your line? What's your game plan now? Sleep with random men when you are stuck with meeting your targets again? You were too desperate and took the easy way out. If a prospective client asks you to sleep with his dog or be a Potty Portia for three years' target, will you succumb? Where are your moral principles?
Good part of you: You are persistent (divert that persistence into a more profitable venture).

The both of you can work out.

If i am the guy i can never ever marry such a cheap girl. A girl without diginity such girl, as house wife can sleep with her son/daughter lecturers for him/her to graduate

She can sleep with anybody just to have her way in tight situation.
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by Danny5050: 9:43am On Sep 23, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:

Firstly, you followed the wrong part by listening to ur friend... Imagine she's your sister or cousin and somebody took advantage of her just because she wants to save her job. Anyway, the deed has already been done. Since you've feelings for her, why not let her know definitely she'll accept you it's very certain but make sure she's not seeing another guy.
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by Cheeryfeet: 9:43am On Sep 23, 2021
Fiscus105:

In as much im not anyway support taking advantage of anybody.

I still blame the girl more, if the has one single dignity, she wouldn't have pressurized the guy to deposit money into company which she is not own, not even trading her viginity.

Must she work in the bank?
You don't know the desperation of job seekers. Again I believe the girl had already been indoctrinated by a bank staff , as that is what it takes to secure the account hence she has already made up her mind
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by omaclarry(m): 9:44am On Sep 23, 2021
Kdon2:

You should be ashamed of yourself if you are a man of dignity. But no you choose to take advantage of the girl.
Not just taking advantage he even came here to advertise his ignoble act

1 Like

Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by Meteng: 9:44am On Sep 23, 2021
DenreleDave:
Don't feel bad about any rubbish guy or lady here that will make you feel bad....

Being her first and as a marketer that she is means alot.... Since you have money, you can tell her to quit the job and get her a better job...

Girl wey no fvck till she became adult and got a job means she kept her morals.... She only let you sleep with her because she likes you... Opening a bank account was jsut another avenue to keep contact with you..

She really likes you and wants to b with you
Best advice
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by wale0911: 9:44am On Sep 23, 2021
I wish you had not slept with her. I wish you helped her out of the miserable entrapment she is instead of taking advantage of it and feeling guilty after.

Now that you've been a little man, you could still redeem yourself by taking her out of that shithole of a job she's into.

If you think you genuinely have strong feelings for her, there's no sin in letting it out.

Saul once persecuted Christians, he got redemption and became a strong Apostle of Christianity.

You still have time to do the right thing.
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by bukatyne(f): 9:46am On Sep 23, 2021
Fiscus105:

If i am the guy i can never ever marry such a cheap girl. A girl without diginity such girl, as house wife can sleep with her son/daughter lecturers for him/her to graduate

She can sleep with anybody just to have her way in tight situation.

But it is not your story na.

The guy in question still sees her worthy to be with.

The girl can also decide the man is not worthy to be a husband; a man who has no mind of his own and succumbs to peer pressure.

The both of them are flawed and would work if they work on their weaknesses.

Neither of them have the moral stand to 'reject' the other.
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by DimIsaac10(m): 9:46am On Sep 23, 2021
Congratulations... I hear you.
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by tola1006: 9:47am On Sep 23, 2021
Kdon2:

You should be ashamed of your self for quoting the entire post just to say nothing.....you need to learn SM etiquette angry angry angry
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by zicoraads: 9:47am On Sep 23, 2021
The kind of posts making Nairaland front page. This story is so useless. This story is filled with a lot of lies. This story is the typical narrative that tries to paint all female bank markerters or even workers as loose.
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by Excel3298: 9:48am On Sep 23, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:

I wish I can express all that is on my mind now..... But, one thing is sure, ur friends has lunched ur destruction and it will come suddenly.

God help you.
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by ghettochild(m): 9:48am On Sep 23, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:

When you spotted blood on the sheets... you should have had a conversation with her atleast.
Anyways invite her for a date n get to know all bout her... then u can take it up from there
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by dan2976: 9:48am On Sep 23, 2021
You shouldn't have done that.. Be that as it may, I suggest you get serious with her if possible, marry her.. Virgins don't exist anymore.. Get her away from that job so someone else doesn't take advantage of her. Then build her character to be able to resist temptation borne out of desperation.
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by Dronedude(m): 9:49am On Sep 23, 2021
Marry her bayi
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by crackhaus: 9:50am On Sep 23, 2021
jaxxy:
Fake story.

A gal will not Keep her virginity for so long avoiding all the wolves in uni and Nysc only to give it away like a chicken without any hesitation or resistance or conversation unless she has seen a deeper reason than u can imagine.
You don't have a clue what our dear Nigerian ladies can do for bread.
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by Athemisia: 9:52am On Sep 23, 2021
enemyofprogress:
Absolute nonsense! Op what are you feeling like? Na people like you dey go round to tell people sey you don fok a girl. Abeg grow up jo
You can imagine at 28 still letting peer pressure decide his fate... Well, I don't expect more from ajebo wey Dem cage all through childhood.
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by Maobichek: 9:52am On Sep 23, 2021
I feel for the girl, there is something about her that you said: she just got the job and was given a target hence her being desperate. The truth remains that she is not like other bank marketers, call her, sit her down and talk to her to know her better and decide whether to date her or not.

She is someone's daughter and sister, you are privileged but consider your sister or daughter in her shoes. Bear in mind that a man may forget how,where and how he lost his virginity but no woman will forget how she was deflowered; she already has something with you but may not tell you so talk to her and know who she is, thank you.

1 Like

Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by Kingsean(m): 9:53am On Sep 23, 2021
I stopped reading when I saw "Advaise"
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by Imaquelayt(m): 9:53am On Sep 23, 2021
Men Gossip the most in this world. Why must you kiss and tell, to massage your ego and feel on top of the world.

Fortune brought a decent girl your way but your ego made her a fling.

My advice, Make her your friend for a start. Get to know her more, beyond just her virginity attraction. If she's worth the effort, take it from there.

Damn your friends.... Men are naturally garrulous and filled with unending fantasies.

Kdon2:

1 Like

Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by askjohnprosper: 9:53am On Sep 23, 2021
Op please ask her out and if possible marry her. You can clear your guilt and she will thank her stars for the job that gave her a husband too. There are hard to get these days a girl virgin at 21.

Please op I need a job if you can help me out. I'm based in pH and willing to relocate. M.Sc Management. To tell you how desperate without minding the public space.

I will be very grateful
John Prosper
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by Jayphresh(m): 9:53am On Sep 23, 2021
Follow your heart King, don’t let ppl’s opinions make u lose something real.
Good luck!�
Iamagoodgirll:

Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by aikyg(m): 9:53am On Sep 23, 2021
You should be ashamed of yourself. Stay away from her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Two Mexicans Fired From A Factory And The Rest Decided To Leave With Them. / Which Course Is More Lucrative To Study In Nigeria? / #10YearsChallenge: Amazing Transformation Of This Union Bank Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.