Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma (40288 Views)

Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics / Candle Fire Burns Two-storey Building In Lagos, A Tenant Dead / *** Building on an existing structure a storey Of One Bedroom (4 Flats)*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by Patrioticman007(m): 3:10pm On Sep 23, 2021
Na dem, ogogoro has destroyed their sense of reasoning
Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by EmperorTolson: 3:11pm On Sep 23, 2021
Anger and greediness
Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by Solidkay(m): 3:12pm On Sep 23, 2021
Nah only 2things be my concern for this news,
Did the baby survived
What is the landlord's current situation
Tell me that, then maybe we can decide the next line of action
Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by Sunisonflex39(m): 3:15pm On Sep 23, 2021
iamkheedah:
Landlord throws tenant's child down from a storey building in NDU Amassoma

This is Bayelsa earlier today reported that a Landlord threw his tenant's two month old baby from a storey building.

A Facebook user Tari narrated the incident

" The man is mad, or might have taken things .
House rent that is suppose to expire at the end of November but the landlord has been disturbing them to pay the money or pack out . They have told him to wait still November ending but he refused. Few days back he has brought a new tenant to check the house when their house rent has not expire.
Now yesterday when they where at home the husband was inside the house , the man locked the husband inside the house and was fighting his wife . He held one hand of the child with hand and was fighting the wife with his other hand .
A two months baby bones aren't strong yet . In the process of fighting the baby slip from his hand and hit the ground from the one storey building.
Funny enough the dedication of the child is on Sunday , the man has already paid for drinks and other things .
The most painful part is that the Child is the tenant first child.

Omo they almost set the landlord on fire if not for his family people. "

See more
https://www.facebook.com/108748748202292/posts/118026633941170/?app=fbl

Your grammers shey.. I no too understand the write up.. Your grammers sef

OK OK.. I Don understand am now after reading reading the write up again.. So the landlord locked the woman's husband in the room and was fighting the man's wife outside?

Na this case our street touts dey like solve.. Them go hear that man black blue.
Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by nerorex01: 3:16pm On Sep 23, 2021
Same thing my Dad kept saying that cases like this will still get a defensive lawyer. That as long as the culprit has confessed to the crime , no need to drag the matter. grin

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Too bad

Na wetin I hate about lawyers be this o...I hate that profession

One lawyer go still take up this case to defend the landlord

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by Khallicopyro: 3:19pm On Sep 23, 2021
Totilopussylick:
If I was in that tenant shoe, na to inherit the stupid landlord entire property.

That the only way I can let go.
Yes o! The bastard must be my tenant.
Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by Kajaard: 3:20pm On Sep 23, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Normally this kind of landlords,if to say na warri him dey,both him house and the empty gallon wey he carry for head inform of head,dem for don set dem on fire lipsrsealed

They would have done the same thing in Benin city. After burning the landlords house they will give the landlord community beating before looking for tires to do the needful angry
Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by emmajodeci(m): 3:20pm On Sep 23, 2021
Jesus Christ.... Now rent he will no see and his freedom he will be begging for it.
Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by Botking: 3:27pm On Sep 23, 2021
This one done Buy market oh
Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by elonmuskbaby: 3:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
Kayberg:
shocked

Whenever I hear or read about people taking human lives, I just be like, "What were they thinking? How do they feel? How do they sleep at night? How do they even look up to the sky?"
Aarrghh!!!

The money he wants now, hwd he started collecting it?
It will be better all other tenants in the house move out, because whoever can kill a very innocent baby will not think twice before wiping out the whole tenants once they owe him.

A two months old baby!!!
The landlord must not escape it.
Just leave the dead child's dad to do whatever he wants.

embarassed
many are mad,few are roaming

That's why I avoid street fights and arguments make I no go follow mad person dey fight

Are you mad? Are you stupid? No vex sir,dey go my go

Na 1diot wey no know say Nigeria is filled with werey alasho, frustrated, suicidal and depressed people wey go dey follow person wey dey amongst these categories fight
Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by Gist1234(m): 3:29pm On Sep 23, 2021
If the Pekin die make them arrest the man and the law should take it's course
Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by elonmuskbaby: 3:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
Botking:
This one done Buy market oh
all the tenants go now live the man house free of charge without paying a dime since he's in prison
Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by seyz91(m): 3:33pm On Sep 23, 2021
cheesy
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Too bad

Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 23, 2021
End time landlord.
Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by PreciousBeauty(f): 3:40pm On Sep 23, 2021
Most Amassoma landlords are always crazy.... angry angry
Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by Ugmama(m): 3:42pm On Sep 23, 2021
iamkheedah:
Landlord throws tenant's child down from a storey building in NDU Amassoma

This is Bayelsa earlier today reported that a Landlord threw his tenant's two month old baby from a storey building.

A Facebook user Tari narrated the incident

" The man is mad, or might have taken things .
House rent that is suppose to expire at the end of November but the landlord has been disturbing them to pay the money or pack out . They have told him to wait still November ending but he refused. Few days back he has brought a new tenant to check the house when their house rent has not expire.
Now yesterday when they where at home the husband was inside the house , the man locked the husband inside the house and was fighting his wife . He held one hand of the child with hand and was fighting the wife with his other hand .
A two months baby bones aren't strong yet . In the process of fighting the baby slip from his hand and hit the ground from the one storey building.
Funny enough the dedication of the child is on Sunday , the man has already paid for drinks and other things .
The most painful part is that the Child is the tenant first child.

Omo they almost set the landlord on fire if not for his family people. "

See more
https://www.facebook.com/108748748202292/posts/118026633941170/?app=fbl

Geemama!

Many are mad but few are roaming.

Mental health check up for many people oh
Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by NaijaGoBetter20: 3:43pm On Sep 23, 2021
This landlord na Itu baba ita
Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by Tedpgrass: 3:44pm On Sep 23, 2021
Unfortunate set of events.

Manslaughter at best or death by misadventure at worst

RIP little baby.

Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by kellidoo(m): 3:46pm On Sep 23, 2021
One sided Story,The Woman was really Careless, caring your two month old baby to confront a Mad man....That's the Outcome.
Both the Landlord and the Woman are both having Mental Issues.
Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by KaptainAfrika: 3:47pm On Sep 23, 2021
I pray the baby survives, wickedness!

DNA Testing sharply.
Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by enonche85(m): 3:54pm On Sep 23, 2021
God forbid bad thing sha!

I will tell authorities that the landlord and his family are safer behind bars, because the day he walks outside freely is the day he will die!.
Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by Totilopussylick(m): 3:54pm On Sep 23, 2021
Oracleforce:

Inherit what?/since you have come so low...

They might approach you with just one million to forget the pain If your son
When I said his entire property, i mean all his houses, his lands all.
Car, his business if he has any.
By that time, him eye go clear.
Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by jerry2cino(m): 3:59pm On Sep 23, 2021
Landlord oya shy your eye don clear now, now dem go stay for your house for 500years to come, all the generations of the tenant go stay for that house of yours without paying 1naira, thunder fire you there for talking an innocent baby life because of your stupid rent.
Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by MeeLan: 4:02pm On Sep 23, 2021
Licence to kill for free, and I pity I the papa go report for kelebe.
Na to cut dat guy piece by piece
Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by Bngf: 4:03pm On Sep 23, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by QuickStandard: 4:06pm On Sep 23, 2021
First, hope the child didn't die?
Otherwise, the man should still be set ablaze.
What nonsense
Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by money121(m): 4:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
Ok
Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by Skillsnigeria: 4:12pm On Sep 23, 2021
He be like say Satan himself don relocate to Nigeria permanently
Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:13pm On Sep 23, 2021
Please is the baby still alive?
Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by grandstar(m): 4:23pm On Sep 23, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Too bad

That's their job. Every defendant, no matter how guilty must have a lawyer. Even if it does not lead to an acquittal, the lawyer will try to limit the severity of the sentence.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Cost Of Prepaid Meter In Your Area? / Caramelo Strip Club Is Being Demolished By FCTA After Arrest Of Strippers / Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.