Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma (40288 Views)

Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics / Candle Fire Burns Two-storey Building In Lagos, A Tenant Dead / *** Building on an existing structure a storey Of One Bedroom (4 Flats)*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by Emmymecus: 4:24pm On Sep 23, 2021
wicked fools because is their house they can do any thing
Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by oluwatunechi(m): 4:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
I know I'm sleeping someone should wake me up
Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by 1billi(m): 4:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
Someone around should gun that foolish man down no time abeg
Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by oyinda1599(f): 4:37pm On Sep 23, 2021
Abi aye landlord yii fe baje ni
Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by Johel(m): 4:47pm On Sep 23, 2021
iamkheedah:
Landlord throws tenant's child down from a storey building in NDU Amassoma

This is Bayelsa earlier today reported that a Landlord threw his tenant's two month old baby from a storey building.

A Facebook user Tari narrated the incident

" The man is mad, or might have taken things .
House rent that is suppose to expire at the end of November but the landlord has been disturbing them to pay the money or pack out . They have told him to wait still November ending but he refused. Few days back he has brought a new tenant to check the house when their house rent has not expire.
Now yesterday when they where at home the husband was inside the house , the man locked the husband inside the house and was fighting his wife . He held one hand of the child with hand and was fighting the wife with his other hand .
A two months baby bones aren't strong yet . In the process of fighting the baby slip from his hand and hit the ground from the one storey building.
Funny enough the dedication of the child is on Sunday , the man has already paid for drinks and other things .
The most painful part is that the Child is the tenant first child.

Omo they almost set the landlord on fire if not for his family people. "

See more
https://www.facebook.com/108748748202292/posts/118026633941170/?app=fbl

That's the baby's house now,the landlord should forget about that building or compensate the tenant heavily,...The landlord don buy better market.
Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by EndBuhariNow(m): 4:50pm On Sep 23, 2021
The only judgment I will suggest... he should hand over the documents of that property to the husband and leave that area with immediate effect
Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by Reference(m): 4:51pm On Sep 23, 2021
I think they better all pack out immediately to save their own lives.
The dude may return and set the whole building on fire while they sleep.
Clearly a deranged fellow.
Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by Kexman99: 5:04pm On Sep 23, 2021
Wahala
Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by jacoik(m): 5:19pm On Sep 23, 2021
Kayberg:
shocked

Whenever I hear or read about people taking human lives, I just be like, "What were they thinking? How do they feel? How do they sleep at night? How do they even look up to the sky?"
Aarrghh!!!

The money he wants now, hwd he started collecting it?
It will be better all other tenants in the house move out, because whoever can kill a very innocent baby will not think twice before wiping out the whole tenants once they owe him.

A two months old baby!!!
The landlord must not escape it.
Just leave the dead child's dad to do whatever he wants.

embarassed
but the story did not say that the child died?
Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by jacoik(m): 5:21pm On Sep 23, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Too bad

Na wetin I hate about lawyers be this o...I hate that profession

One lawyer go still take up this case to defend the landlord
honestly my brother. If truly there is hell and heaven, then I don't think any lawyer will be a candidate of that heaven but......
Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by OGMEEKZY: 5:42pm On Sep 23, 2021
Chaiiiii see Bleep which be say (they almost burn the landlord) abi mk them dn burn am sef
Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by lexy2014: 6:44pm On Sep 23, 2021
iamkheedah:
Landlord throws tenant's child down from a storey building in NDU Amassoma

This is Bayelsa earlier today reported that a Landlord threw his tenant's two month old baby from a storey building.

A Facebook user Tari narrated the incident

" The man is mad, or might have taken things .
House rent that is suppose to expire at the end of November but the landlord has been disturbing them to pay the money or pack out . They have told him to wait still November ending but he refused. Few days back he has brought a new tenant to check the house when their house rent has not expire.
Now yesterday when they where at home the husband was inside the house , the man locked the husband inside the house and was fighting his wife . He held one hand of the child with hand and was fighting the wife with his other hand .
A two months baby bones aren't strong yet . In the process of fighting the baby slip from his hand and hit the ground from the one storey building.
Funny enough the dedication of the child is on Sunday , the man has already paid for drinks and other things .
The most painful part is that the Child is the tenant first child.

Omo they almost set the landlord on fire if not for his family people. "

See more
https://www.facebook.com/108748748202292/posts/118026633941170/?app=fbl

What now happened to d landlord?
Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 23, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Too bad

Lawyers are legal criminals, I hate them like maaad
Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by Hassanmaye(m): 7:24pm On Sep 23, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Too bad

Hahahhahahaha damn Nigga I will sue you
Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by MoIbrahim: 7:39pm On Sep 23, 2021
If na for North now, all the mumu e-bigots for no let us hear word again
Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by SirBenny: 8:08pm On Sep 23, 2021
He must be from Bubu's linage
Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by jaxxy(m): 8:47pm On Sep 23, 2021
Some landlords are not ok in the head. lol at what he has done. If they burn down his house he will automatically become a tenat also.
Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by tonyson010(m): 9:18pm On Sep 23, 2021
Landlord go chop life in prison.
Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by muller101(m): 9:37pm On Sep 23, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Too bad

The day EFCC go catch you. Na lawyer go defend you.
Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by kkins25(m): 10:24pm On Sep 23, 2021
They should have allowed him burn.
Lord knows I would not reat until I see him Ded
Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by Izongdave(m): 12:13am On Sep 24, 2021
I want to see the idiots face ni! Make I try am for nairaland before court nail am for manslaughter
Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by Gabflex: 12:17am On Sep 24, 2021
I will burn down the house, I swear to Gad
Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by bigcasava1(m): 3:11am On Sep 24, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Too bad

what about police nko! Them go collect free the bastard! Me na police oo
Re: Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma by Eziro(m): 3:31pm On Apr 15
Papa lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil I would have shot that man in the face!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Cost Of Prepaid Meter In Your Area? / Caramelo Strip Club Is Being Demolished By FCTA After Arrest Of Strippers / Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.