Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Help! Sperm Is Bleeding From My Eyes [PICTURE] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Sperm Is Bleeding From My Eyes [PICTURE] (5764 Views)

Is Sperm Is Good For The Eyes. / Why Force Someone Into Sex? My Heart Is Bleeding (pictures) / Please Help Sperm Everyday Without Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Sperm Is Bleeding From My Eyes [PICTURE] by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 4:10pm On Sep 23, 2021
It's been since January last year I have been with a girl. So yesterday afternoon I booked a football match with a chick I have been chatting on FB. She came and did not let me score, game ended full time 0 - 0

So this morning I woke up and went to shower. When I got out of the bathroom, I looked in the mirror and saw some substance coming out of my eye, I wiped it off thinking it was tears. Before I could say ABC, I discovered some thick substance coming out of my ear embarassed

I was even afraid that I have caught COVID-19 but as a champion, i used the tip of my nail to check the liquid and discovered it was semen coming out of my eyes and ears embarassed

Hope my own never finish like this ehen??
Help! I don't know what is wrong with me.
Shey this girl never kill me like this? See sperm coming out of my head, my eyes and my nose. Sperm is literally gushing out of my body like tap water! Shey my own never finish like this

Shey this girl never kill kill kill me like this

1 Share

Re: Help! Sperm Is Bleeding From My Eyes [PICTURE] by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 23, 2021
Yaff jam la
Re: Help! Sperm Is Bleeding From My Eyes [PICTURE] by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 4:14pm On Sep 23, 2021
Please pray for me embarassed
Re: Help! Sperm Is Bleeding From My Eyes [PICTURE] by Pappyxar: 4:30pm On Sep 23, 2021
Do you own any property, now is the best time to write a will.

that's a deadly disease that kills within 7 market days

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Sperm Is Bleeding From My Eyes [PICTURE] by suffering: 4:33pm On Sep 23, 2021
JSS 1 thread.

6 Likes

Re: Help! Sperm Is Bleeding From My Eyes [PICTURE] by Onyi22(f): 4:34pm On Sep 23, 2021
Pappyxar:
Do you own any property, now is the best time to write a will.

that's a deadly disease that kills within 7 market days
Shut up n stop adding to his injury, to the op, pls go to the hospital

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! Sperm Is Bleeding From My Eyes [PICTURE] by Pappyxar: 4:43pm On Sep 23, 2021
FaAbokiWithSuit:
It's been since January last year since I have been with a girl. So yesterday afternoon I book a football match with a chick I have been chatting on FB. She came and did not let me score, game ended full time 0 - 0

So this morning I woke up and went to shower. When I got out of the bathroom, I looked in the mirror and saw some substance coming out of my eye, I wiped it off thinking it was tears. Before I could say ABC, I discovered some thick substance coming out of my ear embarassed

I was even afraid that I have caught COVID-19 but as a champion, i used the tip of my nail to check the liquid and discovered it was semen coming out of my eyes and ears embarassed

Help I don't know what is wrong with me.
Shey this girl never kill me like this?See sperm coming out of my head, my eyes and my nose. Sperm is literally gushing out of my body like tap water! Shey my own never finish like this

Shey this girl never go kill kill kill me like this
Onyi22:

Go through what he posted, this time be careful and take note of details, and ask yourself how everything he said correlates, hope you saw the bolded part aswell, before you came to act an advocate.
I know you are frustrated, but i was never the cause, so next time take the energy out and dont quote me.

Bloody Samaritan

12 Likes

Re: Help! Sperm Is Bleeding From My Eyes [PICTURE] by hybrid11(m): 4:49pm On Sep 23, 2021
Since Jan last year? Masturbate and cum off the sperm na, what are you scared of? Or maybe the last girl you slept with has taken your soul to her kingdom grin
Re: Help! Sperm Is Bleeding From My Eyes [PICTURE] by MrrGary: 4:49pm On Sep 23, 2021
Pappyxar:

Go through what he posted, this time be careful and take note of details, and ask yourself how everything he said correlates, hope you saw the bolded part aswell, before you came to act an advocate.
I know you are frustrated, but i was never the cause, so next time take the energy out and dont quote me.

Bloody Samaritan

You get time to answer that frustrated biitch undecided

9 Likes

Re: Help! Sperm Is Bleeding From My Eyes [PICTURE] by Telegram234(m): 4:54pm On Sep 23, 2021
Wait how on earth is the testicles connected to the eyes?
Lalasticlala I think we need to start age restrictions, cause little kids are getting too much in this forum angry

1 Like

Re: Help! Sperm Is Bleeding From My Eyes [PICTURE] by ItzKennybest67(m): 4:56pm On Sep 23, 2021
i still dont understand the write up grin grin
Re: Help! Sperm Is Bleeding From My Eyes [PICTURE] by MufasaLion: 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
This boy is a clown.
Re: Help! Sperm Is Bleeding From My Eyes [PICTURE] by Sonnobax15(m): 5:40pm On Sep 23, 2021
grin
Evidence of too much of spermatozoa tongue
Re: Help! Sperm Is Bleeding From My Eyes [PICTURE] by theInterpreter: 6:12pm On Sep 23, 2021
Why do I feel this strong urge to laugh? grin
Re: Help! Sperm Is Bleeding From My Eyes [PICTURE] by EmperorTolson: 6:32pm On Sep 23, 2021
Where is the sperm in the pics?
Re: Help! Sperm Is Bleeding From My Eyes [PICTURE] by Charmingrascal(m): 8:17pm On Sep 23, 2021
FaAbokiWithSuit:
It's been since January last year since I have been with a girl. So yesterday afternoon I book a football match with a chick I have been chatting on FB. She came and did not let me score, game ended full time 0 - 0

Help I don't know what is wrong with me.
Shey this girl never kill me like this? See sperm coming out of my head, my eyes and my nose. Sperm is literally gushing out of my body like tap water! Shey my own never finish like this

Shey this girl never go kill kill kill me like this

Your eyes can't have sperm discharge and there is no way you can have sperm in your eyes.

Bro you probably have eye infection and better go and treat it fast.
This might be bacterial conjunctivitis.

Go see a Doctor asap or go get an eye drop

I will suggest you modify your post and maybe it could get to front page and you might get useful tips and inputs from health practitioners here.

Don't joke with your health na im be ur wealth
Re: Help! Sperm Is Bleeding From My Eyes [PICTURE] by horlahwaley(m): 8:27pm On Sep 23, 2021
Op. You are not only finished but you are completely finished be that o shocked

1 Like

Re: Help! Sperm Is Bleeding From My Eyes [PICTURE] by chariisGRACE(m): 8:54pm On Sep 23, 2021
Mumu OP, na Apolo dey do you so.
Re: Help! Sperm Is Bleeding From My Eyes [PICTURE] by Truvelisback(m): 8:55pm On Sep 23, 2021
Anoda comedy skit.
Re: Help! Sperm Is Bleeding From My Eyes [PICTURE] by PRESIDENT2003(f): 8:59pm On Sep 23, 2021
Front page worthy embarassed sorry op
Re: Help! Sperm Is Bleeding From My Eyes [PICTURE] by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:05pm On Sep 23, 2021
Onyi22:

so semen can come out of someone's eyes and ears?!

Wetin doctor no go see for office
Re: Help! Sperm Is Bleeding From My Eyes [PICTURE] by Olachase(m): 10:07pm On Sep 23, 2021
Onyi22:

lol see brother
Re: Help! Sperm Is Bleeding From My Eyes [PICTURE] by bmdmix11: 10:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
damn fuk u for mouth without u knowing.
Re: Help! Sperm Is Bleeding From My Eyes [PICTURE] by Medusa65(f): 11:00pm On Sep 23, 2021
Lol grin grin grin yeye pikin
Re: Help! Sperm Is Bleeding From My Eyes [PICTURE] by PacAmaru: 11:04pm On Sep 23, 2021
My friend dey menstrate for ear since yesterday
Re: Help! Sperm Is Bleeding From My Eyes [PICTURE] by IbrahimSkiba(f): 11:39pm On Sep 23, 2021
Strange thing wey I dey read for Nairaland, is baffling undecided

1 Like

Re: Help! Sperm Is Bleeding From My Eyes [PICTURE] by OG1BABY(f): 11:48pm On Sep 23, 2021
This one is strong. See a doctor
Re: Help! Sperm Is Bleeding From My Eyes [PICTURE] by HeadAcheDrug: 7:57am On Sep 24, 2021
Too graphic grin grin
Re: Help! Sperm Is Bleeding From My Eyes [PICTURE] by Bolarineliza202: 3:28pm On Sep 24, 2021
theInterpreter:
Why do I feel this strong urge to laugh? grin
I wonder oo.
I had been wondering why it isn't there also.
Re: Help! Sperm Is Bleeding From My Eyes [PICTURE] by theInterpreter: 4:25pm On Sep 24, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
I wonder oo. I had been wondering why it isn't there also.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If U Were Born In The 1980's, Then U Are Most Likely Guilty Of This Naughtiness / Met A Very Pretty Lady With A Very Offensive, dead fish-like V*g*a Odour. Am Sad / Guys, Have You Ever Tasted Breast Milk As Adults?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.