Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Met A Very Pretty Lady With A Very Offensive, dead fish-like V*g*a Odour. Am Sad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Met A Very Pretty Lady With A Very Offensive, dead fish-like V*g*a Odour. Am Sad (5757 Views)

I Got Sacked For This. I Am Sad / Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) / Please Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Fish Like Smell Pussy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Met A Very Pretty Lady With A Very Offensive, dead fish-like V*g*a Odour. Am Sad by IntelChief: 10:07pm On Dec 11, 2022
Let's say am a very unlucky guy.
From wasting my time on a lady for several months only to find out that she CANNOT endure penetration (no matter how soft) to this latest dead fish-like vagina smell drama. I can bet my balls that the lady is either under a spell or was a originally an alien who eventually arrived earth as a lady.

Back to our topic, I've read about smelly v*g**a stuffs, never believed it until tonight. After many weeks of strategising to get this pretty girl, I finally came close to getting "it" tonight, only to be welcomed by a very very very offensive odour. My erection died immediately.

My conclusion: I will never marry a lady without thorough testing. Enough of all these "say no to fornication before marriage bullsh*t. How else could have know this. Una goodnight.

Pastor Righteousness, back off.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Met A Very Pretty Lady With A Very Offensive, dead fish-like V*g*a Odour. Am Sad by Angrygoat: 10:16pm On Dec 11, 2022
Odeh. She has infection or she uses soap to w her toto. The last time I blew a girl with smelling toto was 2019,annd we no Bleep pass 4 times, trust me ,my condoms were double double, she had big ass,big breasts,hippy,but toto sey smell like iru.

9 Likes

Re: Met A Very Pretty Lady With A Very Offensive, dead fish-like V*g*a Odour. Am Sad by LIVINGICONREBOR: 10:31pm On Dec 11, 2022
It is called "baptism of fire" in totology. angry

1 Like

Re: Met A Very Pretty Lady With A Very Offensive, dead fish-like V*g*a Odour. Am Sad by Islandboi(m): 10:33pm On Dec 11, 2022
That shit sucks! She has infection or poor hygiene.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Met A Very Pretty Lady With A Very Offensive, dead fish-like V*g*a Odour. Am Sad by Islandboi(m): 10:35pm On Dec 11, 2022
Angrygoat:
Odeh. She has infection or she uses soap to w her toto. The last time I blew a girl with smelling toto was 2019,annd we no Bleep pass 4 times, trust me ,my condoms were double double, she had big ass,big breasts,hippy,but toto sey smell like iru.
She has infection or poor hygiene. I had similar experience too but when she took this agbo the smell vanished.

3 Likes

Re: Met A Very Pretty Lady With A Very Offensive, dead fish-like V*g*a Odour. Am Sad by Slmgirldippussy: 10:43pm On Dec 11, 2022
I will never in this life carry olosho again. I have been very unlucky with them. I always end up with smelling pussy hoes. A friend said coded runs two months ago. I carry on for there . Good shape and bwest. Omo the Toto dey smell like rotten fish. As in as I put dick the smell start. I no fit continue.
I told her I am not doing again. She just borne wear her clothes comot for the hotel room. I guess she knows how bad the smell is. Several other hoes like that . I am fine and dusted with hoes

16 Likes

Re: Met A Very Pretty Lady With A Very Offensive, dead fish-like V*g*a Odour. Am Sad by IntelChief: 10:48pm On Dec 11, 2022
Slmgirldippussy:
I will never in this life carry olosho again. I have been very unlucky with them. I always end up with smelling pussy hoes. A friend said coded runs two months ago. I carry on for there . Good shape and bwest. Omo the Toto dey smell like rotten fish. As in as I put dick the smell start. I no fit continue.
I told her I am not doing again. She just borne wear her clothes comot for the hotel room. I guess she knows how bad the smell is. Several other hoes like that . I am fine and dusted with hoes

Ive been wondering, Why does smelly pvs* smells like rotten fish self? Why fish?
Scientists in the house, help out pls

6 Likes

Re: Met A Very Pretty Lady With A Very Offensive, dead fish-like V*g*a Odour. Am Sad by Slmgirldippussy: 10:56pm On Dec 11, 2022
IntelChief:

Ive been wondering, Why does smelly pvs* smells like rotten fish self? Why fish?

Dear fellow comrade. I am only a consumer
Please direct the question to the distributor/warehouse owners

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Met A Very Pretty Lady With A Very Offensive, dead fish-like V*g*a Odour. Am Sad by IntelChief: 10:56pm On Dec 11, 2022
Islandboi:
That shit sucks! She has infection or poor hygiene.

I suspect so too.
Mehn, I've never seen my erection varnish as fast as it did tonight. Damn
Re: Met A Very Pretty Lady With A Very Offensive, dead fish-like V*g*a Odour. Am Sad by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:28pm On Dec 11, 2022
IntelChief:

grin
Re: Met A Very Pretty Lady With A Very Offensive, dead fish-like V*g*a Odour. Am Sad by GOFRONT(m): 11:43pm On Dec 11, 2022
Just like Onyi two point two own shey??
Re: Met A Very Pretty Lady With A Very Offensive, dead fish-like V*g*a Odour. Am Sad by candygist: 12:04am On Dec 12, 2022
Angrygoat:

No normal human our on double condom at once. You and the girl are the same senseless fellow.

6 Likes

Re: Met A Very Pretty Lady With A Very Offensive, dead fish-like V*g*a Odour. Am Sad by Kingcalls: 12:44am On Dec 12, 2022
IntelChief:
From wasting my time on a lady for several months only to find out that she CANNOT endure penetration (no matter how soft) to this latest dead fish-like vagina smell drama. I can bet my balls that the lady is either under or spell or was a originally an alien who eventually arrived earth as a lady.

Back to our topic, I've read about smelly v*g**a stuffs, never believed it until tonight. After many weeks of strategising to get this pretty girl, I finally came close to getting "it" tonight, only to be welcomed by a very very very offensive odour. My erection died immediately.

My conclusion: I will never marry a lady without thorough testing. Enough of all these "say no to fornication before marriage bullsh*t. How else could have know this. Una goodnight.

U could have known by first taking her to the hospital b4 the marriage

1 Like

Re: Met A Very Pretty Lady With A Very Offensive, dead fish-like V*g*a Odour. Am Sad by MytyD: 1:09am On Dec 12, 2022
IntelChief:

Well it's really simple my friend

U see the vagina is moist and maintains a ph level slightly acidic,these two factors combined causes the vagina to be kind of a self cleaning organ,as unlike other organs u don't need to use soap to wash it(in fact doctors advice against using soap)u can just use water and rinse and ur ok..........................
But some girls are extra dirty and just don't wash the place altogether
Couple that with the menstrutral blood

And u have a vagina that has the ph level messed with,therefore making the once controlled microbial biome go out of order and this micro organisms are alike the once present in rotten fish.they break down the sweat and releases hydrogen sulphide(the gas responsible for the wretched odor)

Now how to fix it
Just wash the darn thing three times a day with a water mixed with oil at a ratio 1:2 and you'll noticed the smell disappear

Note:never wash ur pussy with soap

7 Likes

Re: Met A Very Pretty Lady With A Very Offensive, dead fish-like V*g*a Odour. Am Sad by Couragejay: 1:48am On Dec 12, 2022
What do i know, innocent me we no sabi toto, i comment my reserve

1 Like

Re: Met A Very Pretty Lady With A Very Offensive, dead fish-like V*g*a Odour. Am Sad by Tunagee(m): 2:46am On Dec 12, 2022
IntelChief:
From wasting my time on a lady for several months only to find out that she CANNOT endure penetration (no matter how soft) to this latest dead fish-like vagina smell drama. I can bet my balls that the lady is either under or spell or was a originally an alien who eventually arrived earth as a lady.

grin
Re: Met A Very Pretty Lady With A Very Offensive, dead fish-like V*g*a Odour. Am Sad by Tunagee(m): 2:47am On Dec 12, 2022
Angrygoat:

grin
Re: Met A Very Pretty Lady With A Very Offensive, dead fish-like V*g*a Odour. Am Sad by Tunagee(m): 2:49am On Dec 12, 2022
IntelChief:

grin
Re: Met A Very Pretty Lady With A Very Offensive, dead fish-like V*g*a Odour. Am Sad by Nobody: 3:52am On Dec 12, 2022
IntelChief:

Only DIRTY LADIES smell that way.
U don't need scientists, you are your scientist.
Start by visiting their apartments and making sure you get to their Toilets.
Inspect their kitchens and wardrobes.
It will give you great Idea if you will be heading into an abyss between THIGHS
Re: Met A Very Pretty Lady With A Very Offensive, dead fish-like V*g*a Odour. Am Sad by lecowas: 5:21am On Dec 12, 2022
It can be a very traumatic experience cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Met A Very Pretty Lady With A Very Offensive, dead fish-like V*g*a Odour. Am Sad by SmallmebigGod: 5:31am On Dec 12, 2022
It is called bacteria

Spread by men, caused serious disease and stigma in the ladies.

One stat dose of a certain antibiotics will cure it. Plus good hygiene and stopping bad practices to prevent recurrence

2 Likes

Re: Met A Very Pretty Lady With A Very Offensive, dead fish-like V*g*a Odour. Am Sad by SWATMan: 5:43am On Dec 12, 2022
IntelChief:

Vaginitis gardnarella it's treatable. Most times she gets reinfected if she's double dating.

1 Like

Re: Met A Very Pretty Lady With A Very Offensive, dead fish-like V*g*a Odour. Am Sad by aisha1314(f): 6:18am On Dec 12, 2022
IntelChief:

A smelly vagina can be caused by infections like Bacterial vaginosis, Trichomoniasis, sweating down there, poor hygiene, or maybe even a forgotten tampon.
Re: Met A Very Pretty Lady With A Very Offensive, dead fish-like V*g*a Odour. Am Sad by faceLAGOS: 6:22am On Dec 12, 2022
This is one of the reasons why I’m scared of approaching naija girls nowadays.

Yuck! sad

6 Likes

Re: Met A Very Pretty Lady With A Very Offensive, dead fish-like V*g*a Odour. Am Sad by ednut1(m): 7:11am On Dec 12, 2022
IntelChief:

for many ladies in Nigeria suffering this, its unprotected sex with different men. As all of them dey deposit semen inside there different types of bacteria dey follow enter creating that fishy smell. In 2017 i jam this shit back to back. I was traumatized. 100 naira flagy cures it

2 Likes

Re: Met A Very Pretty Lady With A Very Offensive, dead fish-like V*g*a Odour. Am Sad by wonder233: 7:24am On Dec 12, 2022
It is called Bacterial vaginosis (BV). It is a common infection among females. For something so easily treatable, I'm surprised females even let it linger. Many ladies resist going to the hospital to get it treated owing to a misguided pride and self denial. If you even tell them they stink down there, they take it as an assault on their self esteem. No matter how tactful you tell them, they flare up and say you've insulted them. This makes the problem fester.
IntelChief:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Met A Very Pretty Lady With A Very Offensive, dead fish-like V*g*a Odour. Am Sad by virginchaser(m): 8:07am On Dec 12, 2022
No wonder, one playboy say in boy talk say aunty own too dey smell like rotten fish. The thing pain aunty wella. Aunty no fit overlook am.
Re: Met A Very Pretty Lady With A Very Offensive, dead fish-like V*g*a Odour. Am Sad by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 12, 2022
The smell of Women's vjay is meant to be musk it funny how u guys think it should smell like louis vitton perfume .. grin
Re: Met A Very Pretty Lady With A Very Offensive, dead fish-like V*g*a Odour. Am Sad by Daniellefavor30: 8:45am On Dec 12, 2022
this number calling me -08160265072 he say his from my bank and they need my pin?? what do u think\

He say he is a bank officer from Zenithbank Micheal ajasin university in Epe
Re: Met A Very Pretty Lady With A Very Offensive, dead fish-like V*g*a Odour. Am Sad by udomonday: 9:09am On Dec 12, 2022
We
IntelChief:

how does your mouth smell when you don't brush for days?
Re: Met A Very Pretty Lady With A Very Offensive, dead fish-like V*g*a Odour. Am Sad by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:10am On Dec 12, 2022
What do I know, na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement
Re: Met A Very Pretty Lady With A Very Offensive, dead fish-like V*g*a Odour. Am Sad by Thebadpolitican(m): 10:55am On Dec 12, 2022
MytyD:

Well it's really simple my friend

U see the vagina is moist and maintains a ph level slightly acidic,these two factors combined causes the vagina to be kind of a self cleaning organ,as unlike other organs u don't need to use soap to wash it(in fact doctors advice against using soap)u can just use water and rinse and ur ok..........................
But some girls are extra dirty and just don't wash the place altogether
Couple that with the menstrutral blood

And u have a vagina that has the ph level messed with,therefore making the once controlled microbial biome go out of order and this micro organisms are alike the once present in rotten fish.they break down the sweat and releases hydrogen sulphide(the gas responsible for the wretched odor)

Now how to fix it
Just wash the darn thing three times a day with a water mixed with oil at a ratio 1:2 and you'll noticed the smell disappear

Note:never wash ur pussy with soap

Which oil red oil??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Me, Or My Citizenship? / Flesh-to-flesh Action? / Is Divorce The Only Answer To A Failed Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.