Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,098 members, 7,953,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:48 PM

Emotional Disterbilization - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Emotional Disterbilization (967 Views)

Is Been Emotional As A Lady An Excuse For Lesbianism? My Story. / Why Are Women So Emotional? / Is It Bad For A Man To Be Emotional? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emotional Disterbilization by adeblow(m): 1:27pm On May 27, 2011
helo
i am in an emotional thriumah. i was into a distant relationship in the last few years, unfortunately for me the relationship collapsed as a result of my refusal to sex. I lost the relationship lately last year, i still have feelings  for this guy, more so he is my first love.the QUESTION now is:he claims he loved me all the while and now reverse was the case, if he comes back for apology in the nearest future should i forgive him or let go? plz matured and resonable contributions.
Re: Emotional Disterbilization by obowunmi(m): 1:32pm On May 27, 2011
He won't come back for apology. Move on and work on your English.
Re: Emotional Disterbilization by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 27, 2011
yeah yeah,
sex is definetly not love.
if you were not ready for the thing, then just move on.

trust me you will meet plenty of love
don't just do anything that you are not ready for right now.

s3x is sweet but it has consequences
Re: Emotional Disterbilization by iice(f): 1:59pm On May 27, 2011
Doubt you know what trauma means.
Move on with your life
Re: Emotional Disterbilization by MrCork17: 4:15pm On May 27, 2011
huh? Disterbilizacation? undecided
Re: Emotional Disterbilization by deniyor: 4:41pm On May 27, 2011
Your English is of similar proportions as MR CORK
Re: Emotional Disterbilization by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 27, 2011
^^ hahaaa! grin grin
Re: Emotional Disterbilization by 190: 4:48pm On May 27, 2011
Refusal of sex killed the relationship

Give him sex and save your relationship

I keep saying it but people would never listen

If you know you are not interested in sleeping or having sex in a relationship then dont bother going close to any relationship

cos u have no business there

But you ladies would never listen  undecided

anyway una wahala
Re: Emotional Disterbilization by 2buff4Mods(m): 5:33pm On May 27, 2011
This world has gone to the dogs.
What happened to purity before marriage? It's extinct now.
Re: Emotional Disterbilization by Natasha2(f): 5:41pm On May 27, 2011
why do you guys klike derailing threads  undecided
"op like seriously? duh A guy broke up with you because os sex and you are hear hoping for the day he will come back to say i'm sorry please take me back  undecided Jeez come on girl Dont even go there move on with your life if you find another guy don't forget to give him a try  cheesy Infact what is the probability that he would even come back? its one in a million. Stop thinking of nearer future or father future with him.Take it as he's not coming back he has gone to the girl who will give him fork  undecided However if he comes back which he won't then whether you should take him back or not will depend on if he's ready to take your terms of  ''no sex'' well till then don't even think of it Its not gonna happen. MOVE ON  kiss
Re: Emotional Disterbilization by kokoye(m): 5:47pm On May 27, 2011
You KNOW you want to forgive him. go ahead.

But he'll break up with you again if you dont give him the cuchiii or he'll start cheating on you.

Your call.

Emotional Disterbilization . . . Emotional thriumah 

(1) (Reply)

Reverse Psychology dating / Why The Sudden Change / Troubled Heart. How Do I Make Things Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.