Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,848 members, 7,817,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Knowing Your Partner Well In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Knowing Your Partner Well In A Relationship (958 Views)

Knowing 'God's Will' In Choosing A Partner? / When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? / [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Knowing Your Partner Well In A Relationship by MyneWhite1(f): 4:45am On Jan 29, 2012
I don't put much stock in talk of gender differences or roles, I'm more about knowing who you are as an individual. And then as a couple with your spouse, you find out what works for you, with mutual respect. This makes you appreciate that a different perspective from the other person in a relationship is not a gender war, or a call to battle, it could be just another aspect of their personality to discover.

http://www.mynewhitmanwrites.com/2012/01/knowing-your-partners-personality-type.html

Are you more traditional and believe men are from mars and women from venus?
Re: Knowing Your Partner Well In A Relationship by Mynd44: 8:30am On Jan 29, 2012
Grow gray hair waiting for anyone to visit your blog
Re: Knowing Your Partner Well In A Relationship by iice(f): 12:44pm On Jan 29, 2012
Oh they know their partners well o. They speak 4hrs on phone everyday.

Anyway, i'm all for knowing the people you have close relationships with.
And finding out what works for you. Some opposites attract, others don't.
You didn't however go into much, with regards to gender roles.
Sometimes, it conflicts with what people want from a partner or who they want as a partner.
Re: Knowing Your Partner Well In A Relationship by chimuchi(f): 2:04pm On Jan 29, 2012
shocked [size=28pt]well you got a point.[/size] grin
Re: Knowing Your Partner Well In A Relationship by MyneWhite1(f): 11:09pm On Jan 30, 2012
iice:

Oh they know their partners well o. They speak 4hrs on phone everyday.

Anyway, i'm all for knowing the people you have close relationships with.
And finding out what works for you. Some opposites attract, others don't.
You didn't however go into much, with regards to gender roles.
Sometimes, it conflicts with what people want from a partner or who they want as a partner.

What I mean by gender roles is like those that believe all men must cheat and the woman should bear it and concentrate on children.

Something like that grin
Re: Knowing Your Partner Well In A Relationship by Mynd44: 12:17am On Jan 31, 2012
Bab

(1) (Reply)

A Little Advice Here Plzzzzz! / Naija Mentality / Does Certain Voices Turn You Off?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.