Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,307 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

A Tough Relationship Decision - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Tough Relationship Decision (2431 Views)

Tough Relationship Issues, Can You Answer? [images] / Relationship Decision Rules For Men Who Want To Live A Happy Fulfilled Life / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Tough Relationship Decision by Qubrit1: 9:49am On Sep 24, 2021
I am 29 years old. I met this wonderful calm girl last year November, shes 18 now.

Ever since we started our relationship, it has been wonderful. However, she's in school and still have 4 years left on her ticket.

Right now I'm not financially okay to have a marriage , although if I want a mediocre marriage. I think I'm financially capable to do that.

I have a long investment I'm looking at and also growing. In order words, by the time she finishes I believe my business would have grown and also be able to give me the lifestyle and marriage I desire (if God's will). But I'm scared and happy at the same time.
We must have heard stories of undergraduate girls who later Bleep men up on several occasions for one reason or the other.

Though there's no pressure from my family side, but who knows if there will be in the future.

I'm a Yoruba man.

I need your advice on this issue... Pls
Serious minded people

Thank you
Re: A Tough Relationship Decision by Sonnobax15(m): 9:51am On Sep 24, 2021
lipsrsealed
Op,na only know wetin you want for life cha...

But.....

Anything undergraduate banny,I dey always get two minds about am,via wetin I don see before, wetin I don hear and wetin don still happen to people around me wey I don confirm.....

Honestly cha,18 years na the whoring age be that, considering the kind things wey we dey see our young bannies of these days dey do just to flaunt their fake lives.....Abi you go tell me say the banny no go fix her hair,she no go wear clothes,abi she no go make friends wey go ginger her to the extent say she go cor dey party undecided

Op,life goes on..........No kill body put...
Re: A Tough Relationship Decision by DaddyRochie1642: 9:59am On Sep 24, 2021
Cut your coat according to your size, it's very Simple.

1 Like

Re: A Tough Relationship Decision by Qubrit1: 10:04am On Sep 24, 2021
Thank you very much for this bro. Actually, she's from a good home and also cuts her cloth according to her coat. For now she behaves very well but time will tell

She's not like one of those girls that craves for worldly materials because she has them within her reach , so she doesn't get freak with it . But you know people change, that's for sure
I'm just scared man
I don't want my effort to be in vain which is time
I believe I'm cabale to afford her demand if she continues to be modest
But who knows ?
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Op,na only know wetin you want for life cha...

But.....

Anything undergraduate banny,I dey always get two minds about am,via wetin I don see before, wetin I don hear and wetin don still happen to people around me wey I don confirm.....

Honestly cha,18 years na the whoring age be that, considering the kind things wey we dey see our young bannies of these days dey do just to flaunt their fake lives.....Abi you go tell me say the banny no go fix her hair,she no go wear clothes,abi she no go make friends wey go ginger her to the extent say she go cor dey party undecided

Op,life goes on..........No kill body put...
Re: A Tough Relationship Decision by Gentlerespect76: 10:10am On Sep 24, 2021
An 18-year-old? And you are 29? It would be in your best interest to look for a more mature lady; especially one who has gone far educationally if not a graduate even. Based on this calculation you can get married in a year or two. Looking at your age, you are not getting any younger. And please disabuse your mind of this impression that there is mediocre marriage. There is no wedding as mediocre, please. The future is what's important.
Re: A Tough Relationship Decision by Qubrit1: 10:13am On Sep 24, 2021
Thank you very much sir
I'm so grateful for your comment
Gentlerespect76:
An 18-year-old? And you are 29? It would be in your best interest to look for a more mature lady; especially one who has gone far educationally if not a graduate even. Based on this calculation you can get married in a year or two. Looking at your age, you are not getting any younger. And please disabuse your mind of this impression that there is mediocre marriage. There is no wedding as mediocre, please. The future is what's important.

1 Like

Re: A Tough Relationship Decision by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 24, 2021
She's 18 and just started school. Don't disturb her with relationship wahala. Let her focus o her schooling and enjoy the last years of being a teenager.
Re: A Tough Relationship Decision by Qubrit1: 11:33am On Sep 24, 2021
To be honest, not that I can't go for my mate, one I'm not financially bouyant for marriage.

Secondly, we all know that the world is full of many myopic and instant gratifying ladies.

That's why I thought it's worth waiting for.
InTheCloudySky:
She's 18 and just started school. Don't disturb her with relationship wahala. Let her focus o her schooling and enjoy the last years of being a teenager.

Find someone closer to your age
Re: A Tough Relationship Decision by spirul77: 11:38am On Sep 24, 2021
Baba rest joor. When your girlfriend or wife is in school and you are home it is called democracy, her kpekus is now a product of the people, by the people and for the people.
Comot body make you no say I no warn him o.
Re: A Tough Relationship Decision by Bolarineliza202: 3:04pm On Sep 24, 2021
Qubrit1:
I am 29 years old. I met this wonderful calm girl last year November, shes 18 now.

Ever since we started our relationship, it has been wonderful. However, she's in school and still have 4 years left on her ticket.

Right now I'm not financially okay to have a marriage , although if I want a mediocre marriage. I think I'm financially capable to do that.

I have a long investment I'm looking at and also growing. In order words, by the time she finishes I believe my business would have grown and also be able to give me the lifestyle and marriage I desire (if God's will). But I'm scared and happy at the same time.
We must have heard stories of undergraduate girls who later Bleep men up on several occasions for one reason or the other.

Though there's no pressure from my family side, but who knows if there will be in the future.

I'm a Yoruba man.

Serious minded people

Thank you

I have a contrary opinion to what others are saying.
I would say few things,but before that I will like to ask you a question.
Is she still in secondary school or university?
Re: A Tough Relationship Decision by Iamagoodgirll: 5:29pm On Sep 24, 2021
You should focus more on your business, the girl is too young and still have 4 good years to spend in school. Within this periods of her life a lot is going to change in her life, she may not be interested in you anymore as there are chances for her to meet people doing better than you.

So it's not really about you waiting for her to graduate as the chance between you and her making it is 5%, just focus on building your self.
Re: A Tough Relationship Decision by Danielbobosky(m): 5:57pm On Sep 24, 2021
Whatever you do OP, never take relationship advice from women. E get why

Now to your question: I can see you have good intention for the girl but girls of these days can't be trusted especially when they're in school.

You might be saying she's a good girl, trust me few years down the line, you won't be saying the same thing. The amount of body count she'll accumulate in school will even make it harder for her to bond with you properly.

If you ever decide to wait for her to finish school, then I'll only demand that you do two things..

1. Have an abundance mindset.
2. Make sure you have other girls and subtly make her aware of them.

This will make her to sit up and see you as a high value man.
Re: A Tough Relationship Decision by Nebulax: 6:57pm On Sep 24, 2021
Except if you did not date another guys girlfriend during tertiary level.
Re: A Tough Relationship Decision by Qubrit1: 7:17pm On Sep 25, 2021
University sir
Bolarineliza202:

I have a contrary opinion to what others are saying.
I would say few things,but before that I will like to ask you a question.
Is she still in secondary school or university?
Re: A Tough Relationship Decision by Qubrit1: 7:18pm On Sep 25, 2021
Alright sir. I will consider your advice
Danielbobosky:
Whatever you do OP, never take relationship advice from women. E get why

Now to your question: I can see you have good intention for the girl but girls of these days can't be trusted especially when they're in school.

You might be saying she's a good girl, trust me few years down the line, you won't be saying the same thing. The amount of body count she'll accumulate in school will even make it harder for her to bond with you properly.

If you ever decide to wait for her to finish school, then I'll only demand that you do two things..

1. Have an abundance mindset.
2. Make sure you have other girls and subtly make her aware of them.

This will make her to sit up and see you as a high value man.
Re: A Tough Relationship Decision by Qubrit1: 7:19pm On Sep 25, 2021
Thank you very much sir.
I really appreciate your advice
Iamagoodgirll:
You should focus more on your business, the girl is too young and still have 4 good years to spend in school. Within this periods of her life a lot is going to change in her life, she may not be interested in you anymore as there are chances for her to meet people doing better than you.

So it's not really about you waiting for her to graduate as the chance between you and her making it is 5%, just focus on building your self.

Re: A Tough Relationship Decision by Ritzybeauty(f): 7:54pm On Sep 25, 2021
When it comes to decisions on marriage, never succumb to any pressure whatsoever, its good you are invested, just focus on your business and trust me when the right tone comes, you would know it and it would click.
Re: A Tough Relationship Decision by muller101(m): 8:56pm On Sep 25, 2021
Op what do you understand by the term "premium tears"
Re: A Tough Relationship Decision by Iamagoodgirll: 5:18am On Sep 26, 2021
Qubrit1:
Thank you very much sir.
I really appreciate your advice
my gender is clearly showing why sir?
Re: A Tough Relationship Decision by Bolarineliza202: 10:47am On Sep 27, 2021
Point of correction it's ma not sir .
My advice for you is d@ if you really love her and wants to marry her,you should seek her opinion on marriage now,if she agrees then you should marry her while she continues her education in your house it won't stop her from going to school.But if she doesn't want to marry you don't force her,with time the right person will come for both of you.
Qubrit1:
University sir
Re: A Tough Relationship Decision by Spider20: 11:16am On Sep 27, 2021
Qubrit1:

I'm a Yoruba man.

Serious minded people

Thank you
OP, never you get entangled to a Nigerian girl.
Never Never Never
Re: A Tough Relationship Decision by anthonyuncle(m): 11:38am On Sep 27, 2021
if you know that you don't have a heart and mind that can tolerate and endure sh!t,
you better quit that relationship now

(1) (Reply)

Where Can Someone Find A Brotel In Akungba / Search For A Life Partner / Sex Doll (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.