Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

The Golden Rule Does Not Apply To Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Golden Rule Does Not Apply To Sex (523 Views)

Newschef Dammy Did Not Apply Before Making Attempt – Guinness World Record / Why Dont Ladies Apply The Golden Rule ? / How Do I Get A Girl To Like Me? Follow This Golden Rule!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Golden Rule Does Not Apply To Sex by Sexplaystore2: 10:04am On Sep 24, 2021
THE GOLDEN RULE: DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU WANT THEM TO DO TO YOU, does not apply to sex!!! This is one reason why many people constantly miss the mark. You apply what you enjoy to your partner, and expect them to love it.

For instance, you enjoy being surprised. You love coming home to a partner that meets you at the door with nothing on and then shags the life out of you with your back against the wall. You then proceed to give your partner the same treatment and feel bad when they are not enthusiastic about it.

Your partner may enjoy something different from what you enjoy and that should not be a cause for problems. Understand that what makes sex pleasurable for your partner may be different from what makes sex pleasurable for you.

You may enjoy the "shag me right here, right now " approach and your partner may enjoy the "Tease me till I have to beg for it" approach.

CELEBRATE your differences and cater to each other the way you individually enjoy sex. After all, one man's jollof rice is another man's Ofada rice �

For more tips follow
https://instagram.com/olawunmiesan?utm_medium=copy_link
Www.olawunmiesan.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Golden Rule Does Not Apply To Sex by Sonnobax15(m): 10:07am On Sep 24, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Golden Rule Does Not Apply To Sex by amnesty7: 10:09am On Sep 24, 2021
Fake woman.
Re: The Golden Rule Does Not Apply To Sex by airminem(f): 10:12am On Sep 24, 2021
kiss Nice article

(1) (Reply)

What A Wicked World! � / I'm Tired Of All This / I Didn't Ask To Be Born, Take Me Back!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.