Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,349 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River (57294 Views)

NYSC Corper, Ezeiruaku Fidelia Narrate Her Ordeal With Army Officer. / Ezeiruaku Ifenyinwa The Youth Corper assaulted in Calabar Arrives Lagos (video) / Corper Proposes To Another Corper In Cross River State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by Truflame: 11:21am On Sep 24, 2021
I expect the female soldiers to dehumanize Boko Haram fighters instead of wasting her training on civilians.

Wrong priority at the highest level.
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by Joromi1: 11:22am On Sep 24, 2021
I didn't need to check twice when I first saw that video to know that the useless soldier must be Igbo. The same bastards that will to Nairaland to cry rape and oppression from men are doing worse to their female kind. Useless yam legs.

1 Like

Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by Ihatemumu: 11:22am On Sep 24, 2021
Humans derive joy oppressing their fellow Humans.

No one knows tomorrow!
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by HopeAlive16(f): 11:22am On Sep 24, 2021
Smh

Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by NaMe4: 11:22am On Sep 24, 2021
"She has been given transportation to leave town by road immediately," the source added.

This followed the arrest of Lieutenant Anele by the Military Police.

I hope those roads are safe; before they send the poor corper to meet bandits.
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by Alaganature09(m): 11:23am On Sep 24, 2021
Don't be surprised when this girl finally get a job after her service ...nah irrelevant issues like this dey bring person into limelight

4 Likes

Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by Ddone4: 11:23am On Sep 24, 2021
oga o

For more Exclusively NYSC NEWS and Update search and join @nyscgroup on Telegram

Important for every corps member to stick together and have one voice

1 Like

Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 24, 2021
saheedbadmus:
K. But why female soldiers dey wicked na.. male soldiers also have wicked ones among the but most of them are nice..but female chai I dey fear dem.. la

Why? Are not the male ones killing you guys, hence EndSars.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by dimmyj(m): 11:23am On Sep 24, 2021
Ok
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by Orkpekyandega(m): 11:24am On Sep 24, 2021
Islie:
From previous threads

https://www.nairaland.com/6768218/female-lieutenant-pours-dirty-water

And

https://www.nairaland.com/6768553/nigerian-army-reacts-officer-pouring

Their has been a new twist to the whole situation

NYSC Member Dehumanised By Nigerian Female Soldier Forced To Leave Cross River

The authorities of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) in Cross River State have asked a corps member, Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Fidelis, who was assaulted by a female commissioned army officer, Lieutenant Chika Viola Anele, to leave the state.

A Nigerian journalist and human rights activist, Agba Jalingo, had shared a video on his Facebook page showing the officer pouring an unknown white substance on the kneeling corps member after which she hit her with a bowl.

"JusticeForIfenyinwa. This is what a commissioned female Army officer, Lt. Chika Viola Anele, did to a youth corps member, Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Fidelia, serving at the 13 Brigade headquarters in Calabar after having an argument,” Jalingo had posted.

“We understand that the leadership in 13 Brigade are working to kill the matter. Let us make the officer very popular for all the wrong reasons.

“Share the video until it gets to the Chief of Army Staff and that Chika girl is brought to book."

A source told SaharaReporters that Fidelia, who is attached to the 13 Brigade Command, Calabar as her primary place of assignment, has been asked to leave town immediately for "safety reasons".

"She has been given transportation to leave town by road immediately," the source added.

This followed the arrest of Lieutenant Anele by the Military Police.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/09/24/update-youth-corps-member-dehumanised-nigerian-female-soldier-forced-leave-cross-river

Unfortunately this has become the face and Identity of the Nigerian Armed forces and the men in uniform generally.

The several cases of wanton destruction of lives and properties by the men in uniform at the slightest provocation has become too many to be numbered.

Violation of human right seems to be the primary responsibility of the Nigerian police and the Nigerian Military personnel.

The Fulani Herdsmen, Boko Haram, ISWAP, Bandits deserve the treatment that the Nigerian Armed forces force on the average peaceful civilian.

''''''MAN DOO GA CII``'''
#Copied#

One of my Facebook friend's just share this new and made this caption which I have copied and posted above and is very true.
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by nedekid: 11:24am On Sep 24, 2021
She shoukd get a lawyer sharp sharp. Fundamental human right case is appropriate. I see her cashing out.
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 24, 2021
I don’t understand all these soldiers again. During my youth service, they all pampered me thinking I’m one ajebutter, not knowing I’m the world’s number one ajepako, straight from the hood. Yo, yo. Wuzup? Lol.
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by Timblogga: 11:25am On Sep 24, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Why would the Corper leave her place of PPA because of one stupid female soldier? I don't understand undecided. Maybe there's more to it sha.
it’s better for her security.
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by candidphils(m): 11:25am On Sep 24, 2021
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by olisaEze(m): 11:25am On Sep 24, 2021
If u check am wella, a man must sha be involved! grin

Corp members are usually hotcake wherever they appear, female soldiers on the other hand are only approached by the brave & often suicidal.

Maybe person wen hanty say make e manage dey warm im soup pot on cold Calabar nights, since corper comot for camp hanty soup don dey spoil cheesy cheesy.

Hanty reacted with the only language she was trained in, intimidation!

Pls quit all that foolish talk of 'there are good & bad soldiers', I’m yet to meet a Nigerian soldier who’d prefer to ignore a slight from an unarmed civilian.
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by houseontherock: 11:25am On Sep 24, 2021
That's the same way they treat their house helps undecided

1 Like

Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by ransomed: 11:25am On Sep 24, 2021
She should not go to East please. They might kill her and count the score as ESN/ IPOB, unknown Gunmen etc they neutralize.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by AK481(m): 11:26am On Sep 24, 2021
If you check am well,na man go cause their palava.

Corner snatch officer finance
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by Litmus: 11:28am On Sep 24, 2021
Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by Islie

Is this an excuse not to interview her in order to get to the truth of the matter? That entire episode looked staged but then I’ve only casually looked at a part of the video and nothing more.
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 24, 2021
Timblogga:
it’s better for her security.

E get as e be oo
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by winterlover: 11:28am On Sep 24, 2021
Laslas Na to Japa from this shithole
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by Jalaw: 11:28am On Sep 24, 2021
DrChukki:
An Igbo female soldier assaulted an Igbo Corp member... This can hardly be seen among Hausas or Fulanis.

How do you have the mind to assault your fellow lady who speaks the same language with you and both of are in another land...

I'm not being tribal here but I'm passing a message to my Igbo brothers...

To me, the lady leaving the state is a good idea...

God bless you Sir.
This reminds me of my service year in Jigawa state, that was when I understood the importance of speaking Hausa language.

4 Likes

Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by Sirpaul(m): 11:29am On Sep 24, 2021
sad so the pouring of dirty water et sand na discipline Receive sense before sun set
BIGDADDY000:
as much as i hate this, Truth is that nothing is gonna happen

to the soldier woman, because probably the corp lady might be guilty

or really offensive, and NYSC CAMP is full of training & discipline, so for that

3 weeks you are submissive under their authority with full discipline, SO, THIS IS NOT A BIG DEAL!

1 Like

Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 11:30am On Sep 24, 2021
This is still better compared to some of the treatment most of your children faced in wack boarding schools, there's nothing we didn't saw oh, especially when a guy is involved (love triangle) but no phone to post
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by Zainabthegirl1(f): 11:30am On Sep 24, 2021
Omooooo
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by Naijanascam: 11:31am On Sep 24, 2021
Good but let her take other alternatives of moving out of the state.... instead of the road mentioned......

For her dear life

And for the wicked witch of a soldier

Thunder and lightning with brimstone do the needful
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by Missionaire: 11:32am On Sep 24, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Why would the Corper leave her place of PPA because of one stupid female soldier? I don't understand undecided. Maybe there's more to it sha.
Victimization and Threats from the officers' colleagues and loyalists can become the order of the day for her.
The Military itself is like a cult.

1 Like

Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by zicoraads: 11:34am On Sep 24, 2021
If you know the military very well, then it's safer she leaves. NYSC should also protect every corps member in that barracks. Because outside of the media, every corps member in that place is now in danger. And, nothing will happen to the soldier. She's probably already been released by the MP.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by Illshef(m): 11:35am On Sep 24, 2021
okay... let's see what ends this undecided undecided
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by madridsta007(m): 11:36am On Sep 24, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Not only her.

The unfortunate human being that did the video should also depart.

These NDA graduates have their secret cults they join before commission. To them death is as normal as Cabin biscuit especially when they're not the ones dying.

Please run to your villages and lay very low.

She should leave the country. Apply for an Asylum to Canada and LEAVE.
These guys will hunt her and kill her.
If you know, you know.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) / Corper David Oluwatobiloba Adeyemi's Road Project In Oyo State (Photos) / Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.