Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River (57292 Views)

NYSC Corper, Ezeiruaku Fidelia Narrate Her Ordeal With Army Officer. / Ezeiruaku Ifenyinwa The Youth Corper assaulted in Calabar Arrives Lagos (video) / Corper Proposes To Another Corper In Cross River State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 24, 2021
ransomed:
She should not go to East please. They might kill her and count the score as ESN/ IPOB, unknown Gunmen etc they neutralize.

This your talk ehn,,,, I just hope you are not planning to send UGM after that poor girl so you can get some pity for your agitation. undecided

Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by Joe4real1988(m): 11:37am On Sep 24, 2021
McOluOmo:
The future is what again?

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Just as am dating myself..........lol���

1 Like

Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by Angelfrost(m): 11:37am On Sep 24, 2021
Well, thanks to social media... You all have made her a celebrity.
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by Agromuda(m): 11:37am On Sep 24, 2021
BIGDADDY000:
as much as i hate this, Truth is that nothing is gonna happen

to the soldier woman, because probably the corp lady might be guilty

or really offensive, and NYSC CAMP is full of training & discipline, so for that

3 weeks you are submissive under their authority with full discipline, SO, THIS IS NOT A BIG DEAL!

Read again please. May be you will be able to differentiate between CAMP and PPA

1 Like

Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by VEHINTOLAR: 11:37am On Sep 24, 2021
What's painful here is that they are both Igbo.
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by zicoraads: 11:38am On Sep 24, 2021
DrChukki:
An Igbo female soldier assaulted an Igbo Corp member... This can hardly be seen among Hausas or Fulanis.

How do you have the mind to assault your fellow lady who speaks the same language with you and both of you are in another land...

I'm not being tribal here but I'm passing a message to my Igbo brothers...

To me, the lady leaving the state is a good idea...
You're being tribal.

Most of you now view everything with a tribal lense.

The military don't care. What you said about it not being seen amongst the Hausa and Fulani is also a lie. Several times I have seen Hausa soldiers dealing with all these Hausa boys. The military don't care about tribe.

Once you're not a military man, you're not one of them. Except that person is related to you by blood.

1 Like

Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by ComeToJesus: 11:38am On Sep 24, 2021
It speaks volume to the quality of training those idiots get at the NDA. They seem to despise hapless civilians. From cadets to the commissioned, they behave like agberos. Training them to come out and act beastly is a waste of taxpayer's money.

I don't know why women hate women so much but are always in solidarity to fight men under the holes-infested canopy of feminism.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by ilevic(m): 11:38am On Sep 24, 2021
DrChukki:
An Igbo female soldier assaulted an Igbo Corp member... This can hardly be seen among Hausas or Fulanis.

How do you have the mind to assault your fellow lady who speaks the same language with you and both of you are in another land...

Must everything go tribal? Hian!!!
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by Cloud007: 11:40am On Sep 24, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Why would the Corper leave her place of PPA because of one stupid female soldier? I don't understand undecided. Maybe there's more to it sha.
it's for her safety.... We don't want to hear stories that one if her Corp colleague was reversing a car and knocked her out.

3 Likes

Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by Litmus: 11:40am On Sep 24, 2021
Occurrences in Nigeria that result in significant national interest or controversy never seem adequately investigated or indeed investigated at all. Why weren’t the Coper or soldier interviewed and their views aired?

2 Likes

Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 24, 2021
Cloud007:
it's for her safety.... We don't want to hear stories that one if her Corp colleague was reversing a car and knocked her out.

You're right grin
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by afube: 11:50am On Sep 24, 2021
DrChukki:

the soldier na confirmed one nigerianist nah!
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by nick50(m): 11:51am On Sep 24, 2021
And if ugm strike now na still una go complain how her family hopes was chattered..una go tag her an innocent soldier
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by Jaqenhghar: 11:54am On Sep 24, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Why would the Corper leave her place of PPA because of one stupid female soldier? I don't understand undecided. Maybe there's more to it sha.
Its not the one stupid female soldier. Its the other stupid colleagues who will hound or even kill her for " allowing herself to he recorded being humiliated"
It seems you dont know how those buffoons operate
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by Jaqenhghar: 11:54am On Sep 24, 2021
JimmyDarmody:
What a country.

She has to hide away from ger abusers as if we have no rule of law.

Human oppression at its peak cry
.you have no rule of law nah. All na mouth
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by Kingzy4pep(m): 11:55am On Sep 24, 2021
BIGDADDY000:
as much as i hate this, Truth is that nothing is gonna happen

to the soldier woman, because probably the corp lady might be guilty

or really offensive, and NYSC CAMP is full of training & discipline, so for that

3 weeks you are submissive under their authority with full discipline, SO, THIS IS NOT A BIG DEAL!
So dehumanizing someone is an act of punishment let's even assume the lady was wrong. Oga say something else.
Mind you, this incident occurred at her PPA, which is in the barracks. Not Nysc camp

1 Like

Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by JimmyDarmody: 11:57am On Sep 24, 2021
Jaqenhghar:
.you have no rule of law nah. All na mouth
sad
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by Jaqenhghar: 11:57am On Sep 24, 2021
WibusJaga:

So pathetic.
Civilians suffer all manner of dehumanising acts from soldiers in this country. It's quite unfortunate that the sorry state of insecurity in Nigeria has made these brutes called soldiers to mingle with "bloody" civilians. Else they are supposed to be locked away & isolated in their barracks or busy at war fronts doing battle.
Its because the civilians are comfortable with it. We joke and laugh about it when it happens to someone else. Im sure this corper used to laugh when she hears of soldiers humiliating civilians. Today na her turn. Make una continue.
She was doing her PPA among them and probably thought that is an automatic pass for her
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 24, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

Its not the one stupid female soldier. Its the other stupid colleagues who will hound or even kill her for " allowing herself to he recorded being humiliated"
It seems you dont know how those buffoons operate

From the video, I think the person who recorded the event would be one of the military people. I doubt they would allow any Corper to come so close with camera. Maybe na one of those baddest phones sha.
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by Jaqenhghar: 11:59am On Sep 24, 2021
saheedbadmus:
K. But why female soldiers dey wicked na.. male soldiers also have wicked ones among the but most of them are nice..but female chai I dey fear dem.. la
They are all the same. The so called nicee ones will cover for the not so nice ones. If given a choice between shooting you a bloody civilian and exposing their evil counterparts which do you think they will choose
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by Jaqenhghar: 12:02pm On Sep 24, 2021
SimplyFacts:

From the video, I think the person who recorded the event would be one of the military people. I doubt they would allow any Corper to come so close with camera.
It doesnt matter. Its easy to come after the girl. She is a soft target and easier to deal with.
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by Noblewealth(m): 12:04pm On Sep 24, 2021
Better, to service naija no be by force...
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by DoubleEngine007: 12:05pm On Sep 24, 2021
SimplyFacts:
If they finally kill her ,will you stand to seek justice for her? Are you not in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by Zainabthegirl1(f): 12:05pm On Sep 24, 2021
Why now
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by Rayjnr: 12:07pm On Sep 24, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Pouring such an unknown liquid on her
Females and their hatred for each other...funny enough they will be calling each other sweet names...show of affection and hugging each other in public....whereas deep down in their heart they hate each other, gossip and intimidate each other

I know my grandfather will always say to me son....don't be fast to judge...
Because there are three sides to a story
1) the complainant version
2) the accused
3) and the true story

But in this case I can bet my balls that my grandfather is wrong

The female soldier got no explanation and story to justify this stupid act

baba this one na quarrel you dey talk so, this one na physical evidence go judge am o

1 Like

Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by treatise: 12:13pm On Sep 24, 2021
Bbqekpa:
What has been done to the erring officer to forestall such? Nigerian soldiers are terrible

"audio" reprimand.
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by GetMeRight: 12:16pm On Sep 24, 2021
Fahdiga:
I see this issue bringing a positive turn around for the victim. God might have picked her call using the wicked female soldier to bring her to limelight

And we thank God that the "wicked female soldier" wasn't Hausa Fulani Muslim from the North. Otherwise, religion and tribalism would have crept in with the people like you roaming around.
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by Sterope(f): 12:16pm On Sep 24, 2021
When you choose to be stupid unprovoked undecided
DrChukki:

Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by herich(m): 12:16pm On Sep 24, 2021
DrChukki:

Playing tribal card, to seem Igbos don't like themselves,,, that's has been you peoples mission..
You want to tell us that Yorubas don't engage in conflict among themselves or kill fellow, for ritual purpose before? or the hausa man have never stabbed fellow before?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) / Corper David Oluwatobiloba Adeyemi's Road Project In Oyo State (Photos) / Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.