Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River (57291 Views)

NYSC Corper, Ezeiruaku Fidelia Narrate Her Ordeal With Army Officer. / Ezeiruaku Ifenyinwa The Youth Corper assaulted in Calabar Arrives Lagos (video) / Corper Proposes To Another Corper In Cross River State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by NigeriaIsGreat: 12:17pm On Sep 24, 2021
winterlover:
Laslas Na to Japa from this shithole
And you think that's the solution?

If you japa what would happen to other members of your family (both nuclear and extended) friend's and well wishers?

What would happen to your other fellow Nigerians? We are all psychopaths in this country no doubt about it
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by ikorodureporta: 12:18pm On Sep 24, 2021
Make dem kuku give her amnesty visa
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by Jenny1010(f): 12:20pm On Sep 24, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Not only her.

The unfortunate human being that did the video should also depart.

These NDA graduates have their secret cults they join before commission. To them death is as normal as Cabin biscuit especially when they're not the ones dying.

Please run to your villages and lay very low.

If the unfortunate human who did the video didn't do it , would you have seen or heard about it? What do you expect the unfortunate human to do? Common sense isn't common at all
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by winterlover: 12:21pm On Sep 24, 2021
NigeriaIsGreat:
And you think that's the solution?

If you japa what would happen to other members of your family (both nuclear and extended) friend's and well wishers?

What would happen to your other fellow Nigerians? We are all psychopaths in this country no doubt about it
Bros, everyone has to fight for himself.
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by jimyjames(m): 12:31pm On Sep 24, 2021
DrChukki:
An Igbo female soldier assaulted an Igbo Corp member... This can hardly be seen among Hausas or Fulanis.

How do you have the mind to assault your fellow lady who speaks the same language with you and both of you are in another land...

I'm not being tribal here but I'm passing a message to my Igbo brothers...

To me, the lady leaving the state is a good idea...
Not every person answering an igbo name is igbo, chika from niger Delta can kill chika from South East, cause the niger Delta chika believes she's not igbo but Niger Delta person who migrated from bini

1 Like

Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by hardbody: 12:33pm On Sep 24, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:
Una too dey fear, nothing will happen to her.. ordinary lieutenant wey neva see life lol. Even seargeants get mouth pass them, na only rank and presidential commissioning they use senior.

In the military, your rank is your age. if you are a sergeant at 45 and I am Lieutenant at 30, boss I am your senior. It is as simple as that.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by Onepeople: 12:44pm On Sep 24, 2021
This is what an average Nigerians passes through in the hand of this unscrupulous military officials on regular basis without justice, the lady was lucky. The country is a jungle, survival in this entity is based on the grace of God.
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by ppogba: 12:46pm On Sep 24, 2021
herich:

Playing tribal card, to seem Igbos don't like themselves,,, that's has been you peoples mission..
You want to tell us that Yorubas don't engage in conflict among themselves or kill fellow, for ritual purpose before? or the hausa man have never stabbed fellow before?

Saying the truth automatically disqualifies him from being Igbo. WONDERFUL!
The only truth he left un-said is that if the two ladies involved were of another tribe, the jubilation in addition to celebration of your ilk would have been un-precedented on this forum.

This thread is already on the 4th page and nobody seem to have emphasised that except the person you quoted who is obviously Igbo.
Learn to deal with the truth even when it is bitter.
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 24, 2021
She was dragging boyfriend with the army officer, but this is wrong, corpers and soldiers had good rapport, at least that was so in my days of service.
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by Desusi: 12:56pm On Sep 24, 2021
Hmmm,it's said that gambari kills Fulani, no case.Since the issue is between IBO woman and IBO woman's soldier.Nonetheless, the girl must keep off from where she's serving now to avoid being killed as a kind of revenge, now that the officer may be court martial. In all,corpers serving with armies should learn to be extraordinarily humble in case of future happenings.
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by rita25(f): 1:03pm On Sep 24, 2021
WHY ARE YOU LYING NA? WHICH CULT? THE BLOODY CIVILIAN ASSUMED AND WAS SERVED AND EVERYWHERE WANTS TO BURN....WALAHI IN NI NE ZA TA CHI BURAN UBANTA undecided....THESE ARE THE IDIOTS OUR SOLDIERS ARE DYING FOR IN THE NORTH EAST FA? UWANTA angry
TarOrfeeek:

Not only her.

These NDA graduates have their secret cults they join before commission. To them death is as normal as Cabin biscuit especially when they're not the ones dying.

Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by overdrive(m): 1:04pm On Sep 24, 2021
kmcutez:

You don’t see all the brutalities against men by their fellow male Armed Forces . Just 1 case involving females out of the 100000000 male brutalities against their kind, you have your boxers in a twist.

Wetin you dey find for him boxers
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by vickydevoka(m): 1:05pm On Sep 24, 2021
Fahdiga:
I see this issue bringing a positive turn around for the victim. God might have picked her call using the wicked female soldier to bring her to limelight
I remember wen I de serve for Lagos. De female soldiers where de best. Dem de task us. Some de run short tym 2k. Omo some ladies bad o. Guys bad pass. See line for soldier pekûs. Just 2 weeks Dem fit hold body
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by Arabaincubus: 1:07pm On Sep 24, 2021
This has confirmed the jungle status of Nigeria. They should just settle the lady with her terminal entitlements and her discharge certificate.

This is a hopeless Country.
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by vickydevoka(m): 1:11pm On Sep 24, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Why would the Corper leave her place of PPA because of one stupid female soldier? I don't understand undecided. Maybe there's more to it sha.
Exactly. U no Sabi army. Wen de come for my guy de shoot am
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by vickydevoka(m): 1:13pm On Sep 24, 2021
DrChukki:
An Igbo female soldier assaulted an Igbo Corp member... This can hardly be seen among Hausas or Fulanis.

How do you have the mind to assault your fellow lady who speaks the same language with you and both of you are in another land...

For Hausa is not possible. For other tribe it's possible. Igbo no be language way like demselves, especially among de ladies.

1 Like

Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by vickydevoka(m): 1:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
saheedbadmus:
K. But why female soldiers dey wicked na.. male soldiers also have wicked ones among the but most of them are nice..but female chai I dey fear dem.. la
Jam female arm robber make u no comply u must collect bullets
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by HitlerGaddafi: 1:28pm On Sep 24, 2021
hardbody:

In the military, your rank is your age. if you are a sergeant at 45 and I am Lieutenant at 30, boss I am your senior. It is as simple as that.
Yes rank na your age and they'll give you all the respect and salute you want in this life but let me also tell you that years of service na also age. Warrant officer wey don spend at least 30 years for service one small pikin lieutenant go con dey form anyhow for his side? He go salute you and help you carry your file fine but you as a lieutenant also have to maintain your limits coz those guys have all the connection, experience and know-how to rope you so tay army work go tire you. Even generals dey respect warrant officers . As for sergeant, a lieutenant still no fit misbehave anyhow to a sergeant.. these people won't say anything, you can tell them to go and sleep inside guard room and they will but weytin Dem go do you behind the scenes ehn... See forget .. those Non commissioned officers you look down on are the real owners of the army forget all those pot bellied officers for headquaters. once you make a few of those NCOs to start grumbling or squeezing face, na you go tire in the long run.

1 Like

Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by hardbody: 1:34pm On Sep 24, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:

Yes rank na your age and they'll give you all the respect and salute you want in this life but let me also tell you that years of service na also age. Warrant officer wey don spend at least 30 years for service one small pikin lieutenant go con dey form anyhow for his side? He go salute you and help you carry your file fine but you as a lieutenant also have to maintain your limits coz those guys have all the connection, experience and know-how to rope you so tay army work go tire you. Even generals dey respect warrant officers . As for sergeant, a lieutenant still no fit misbehave anyhow to a sergeant.. these people won't say anything, you can tell them to go and sleep inside guard room and they will but weytin Dem go do you behind the scenes ehn... See forget .. those Non commissioned officers you look down on are the real owners of the army forget all those pot bellied officers for headquaters. once you make a few of those NCOs to start grumbling or squeezing face, na you go tire in the long run.

OK Sir. I am not allowed to say more than I have already said. You may even be right. Have a good afternoon SIR!!!
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by Mom007(f): 1:37pm On Sep 24, 2021
The hatred women have for their kind ern... Its alarming! sad
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by Joeyfizzo: 1:39pm On Sep 24, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Not only her.

These NDA graduates have their secret cults they join before commission. To them death is as normal as Cabin biscuit especially when they're not the ones dying. Will u close ur mouth? Or I close it for u...don't say wat u don't know. No b only secret cult

Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by enemyofprogress: 1:46pm On Sep 24, 2021
Pour people are suffering in no Nigeria, Is it a seen to be pour in this country?
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by jditimiya(m): 1:52pm On Sep 24, 2021
If na me i no go anywhere, i will stand i fight to the end. While are they sending her away? because they know they have something to hide right.
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by ridwanlawal: 1:52pm On Sep 24, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Pouring such an unknown liquid on her
Females and their hatred for each other...funny enough they will be calling each other sweet names...show of affection and hugging each other in public....whereas deep down in their heart they hate each other, gossip and intimidate each other

I know my grandfather will always say to me son....don't be fast to judge...
Because there are three sides to a story
1) the complainant version
2) the accused
3) and the true story

But in this case I can bet my balls that my grandfather is wrong

The female soldier got no explanation and story to justify this stupid act
The words of our fathers are .............words. not in this case
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by ajl: 1:53pm On Sep 24, 2021
Fahdiga:
I see this issue bringing a positive turn around for the victim. God might have picked her call using the wicked female soldier to bring her to limelight

Nonsense mentality.
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by joyandfaith: 1:56pm On Sep 24, 2021
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by Testimony1988(m): 1:56pm On Sep 24, 2021
And if anything happens to her, the military officer will have herself to be blamed.
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by nerd004: 1:57pm On Sep 24, 2021
Some Nigerians with their whacked mentality...an officers contravened an Act and she is been sanctioned,,,,,yet some people are saying the corp member should flee the state.abeg flee to where Biko nu??.

Wait,,who did this to us??,,,what makes you feel a soldier/an officer can assault you with impunity and go Scot free...

Nigerians,, we need to wake,,,emancipate yourself from mental slavery...

Trust me on this,, that Female Officer don buy wahala for herself,,,she would be punished and fraustrated in this job and there is nothing anybody can do about that....

No matter how bad you paint Nigeria Army,,,Trust me, there is still some level discipline expected from its rank n file together with the officers....

By the way do you know it's a big disgrace to Nigeria as a whole, to dehumanise a corp member on her "FULL REGALIA" ....I repeat "FULL REGALIA"...

That Officer disgraced not only the Nigeria Army, Not only the Office of the Director General of The NYSC but also the Nigeria State ...

She would be used as a scapegoat and her course mate would learn
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by TheGift: 1:59pm On Sep 24, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Not only her.

I liked your comment, but I don’t like your description of the videographer as “unfortunate”. S/He is a hero for human rights.
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by Collyno82(m): 2:00pm On Sep 24, 2021
DrChukki:

is an individual thing. Leave tribe out of your narrative.
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by saintade01(m): 2:09pm On Sep 24, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:
Una too dey fear, nothing will happen to her.. ordinary lieutenant wey neva see life lol. Even seargeants get mouth pass them, na only rank and presidential commissioning they use senior.

Will you be there to defend her when attacked.?
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:10pm On Sep 24, 2021
FEMALE HATRED FOR FELLOW FEMALE,EVEN SAME TRIBE.MAN AND MONEY FACTOR MAY BE INVOLVED. JUST TO HUMILIATE HER AND CAUSE HER UNTOLD HYSTERIA TO LEAVE HER MAN MAYBE. AS A MEMBER OF FORT BRAGG IN D U.S YOU DONT TRY THIS SHITT ON AMERICAN CIVILIAN,IF YOU DO, YOU WILL BE PROSECUTED BY JUDICIAL SYS OF THE MILITARYundecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) / Corper David Oluwatobiloba Adeyemi's Road Project In Oyo State (Photos) / Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.