Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River (57289 Views)

NYSC Corper, Ezeiruaku Fidelia Narrate Her Ordeal With Army Officer. / Ezeiruaku Ifenyinwa The Youth Corper assaulted in Calabar Arrives Lagos (video) / Corper Proposes To Another Corper In Cross River State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by IamPlato(m): 2:18pm On Sep 24, 2021
Many Of Una Wey De Comment No Get Sense, do You Even Know The Full Story?

You Dont Know The Full Story But You Are Here Saying rubbish and Picking The Side Of Who Has Been Victimized

1 Like

Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by Bahamas95(m): 2:34pm On Sep 24, 2021
Give them small power they become power drunk.

This is one of the reasons I will never make the mistake of voting for a woman.....I go manage my fellow man.
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by ransomed: 2:37pm On Sep 24, 2021
SimplyFacts:

This your talk ehn,,,, I just hope you are not planning to send UGM after that poor girl so you can get some pity for your agitation. undecided

Almajiri clan is looking for who to blame for his acts of terrorism , banditry and kidnapping.
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by thecommunist(m): 2:49pm On Sep 24, 2021
DrChukki:
An Igbo female soldier assaulted an Igbo Corp member... This can hardly be seen among Hausas or Fulanis.

How do you have the mind to assault your fellow lady who speaks the same language with you and both of you are in another land...

I'm not being tribal here but I'm passing a message to my Igbo brothers... That is exactly the reason I laugh when people are pitying southern soldiers dying in northern bojo Haram war. Most southern soldiers are sellout and would support, fraternize, protect and be associated with northern soldiers and politicians than southern civilians.

To me, the lady leaving the state is a good idea...

1 Like

Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by thecommunist(m): 2:56pm On Sep 24, 2021
DrChukki:
An Igbo female soldier assaulted an Igbo Corp member... This can hardly be seen among Hausas or Fulanis.

How do you have the mind to assault your fellow lady who speaks the same language with you and both of you are in another land...

I'm not being tribal here but I'm passing a message to my Igbo brothers...

That is exactly the reason I laugh when people are pitying southern soldiers dying in northern boko Haram war. Most southern soldiers are sellout and would support, fraternize, protect and be associated with northern soldiers and politicians than southern civilians.

1 Like

Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by Bunmhi(f): 3:12pm On Sep 24, 2021
I'm not surprised nah, that's how soldiers do behave
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by Corporate2020: 3:13pm On Sep 24, 2021
DrChukki:

At a time when Hausa/Fulani soldiers and their patron hiding inside the Rock are pampering their brothers the Fulani herdsmen, Bandits and Boko Haram

1 Like

Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by ddeola: 3:36pm On Sep 24, 2021
Na innocent civilians una sabi harass, na em make bo-kohari and em demons dey deal with una for sambisa. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

Wetin d gal do sef wey u wan kill am , yeye bloody bagger angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by DaRuud(m): 3:40pm On Sep 24, 2021
The female soldier need to be posted to places like Kibiya Kontagora , Gwoza , Bunu Yadi , Kafanchan , Jere , Kubau , Kaduna-Abuja Expressway, Okene - Abuja , Niger. . . To show her bravery to the bandits and pour water on their head

DrChukki:

1 Like

Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by Blackdisciple(m): 3:48pm On Sep 24, 2021
She's on training so no wahalla...
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by efficiencie(m): 4:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
Islie:
From previous threads

https://www.nairaland.com/6768218/female-lieutenant-pours-dirty-water

And

https://www.nairaland.com/6768553/nigerian-army-reacts-officer-pouring

Their has been a new twist to the whole situation

http://saharareporters.com/2021/09/24/update-youth-corps-member-dehumanised-nigerian-female-soldier-forced-leave-cross-river

This goes on to show that there are very toxic females out there! This fool will be seeking for a husband one day and find herself asking my men don't date female soldiers. When we all know the amount of toxicity present in the army irrespective of gender!
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by lozanni(m): 4:17pm On Sep 24, 2021
DrChukki:

Female animosity towards each other does not know or respect tribal cleavages. I have seen two very nice women, who dont know each other from Adam, but the moment they met, inter-personal animosity just set in. whenever those two ladies meet, you could be sure that the fireworks will fly. Other members within that group had to go to extra mile to make sure the path of the two warring ladies do not cross. How do you explain that type of animosity.
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by Drrr: 4:35pm On Sep 24, 2021
I dey always Gbadun you Slawormiir.quote author=slawormiir post=106123934]Damnnn niggar
Pouring such an unknown liquid on her
Females and their hatred for each other...funny enough they will be calling each other sweet names...show of affection and hugging each other in public....whereas deep down in their heart they hate each other, gossip and intimidate each other

I know my grandfather will always say to me son....don't be fast to judge...
Because there are three sides to a story
1) the complainant version
2) the accused
3) and the true story

But in this case I can bet my balls that my grandfather is wrong

The female soldier got no explanation and story to justify this stupid act[/quote]
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by Drrr: 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2021
I dey always Gbadun you Slawormiir. author=slawormiir post=106123934]Damnnn niggar
Females and their hatred for each other...funny enough they will be calling each other sweet names...show of affection and hugging each other in public....whereas deep down in their heart they hate each other, gossip and intimidate each other

2) the accused
3) and the true story

The female soldier got no explanation and story to justify this stupid act[/quote]
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by macho44(m): 4:42pm On Sep 24, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

2) the accused
3) and the true story

The female soldier got no explanation and story to justify this stupid act
Slawormir ma Niggy!!! You no dey ever fail to turn up, wisdom full ur head grin
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by Spidermon: 5:03pm On Sep 24, 2021
ComeToJesus:
It speaks volume to the quality of training those idiots get at the NDA. They seem to despise hapless civilians. From cadets to the commissioned, they behave like agberos. Training them to come out and act beastly is a waste of taxpayer's money.

I don't know why women hate women so much but are always in solidarity to fight men under the holes-infested canopy of feminism.
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by tahiwopreety(f): 6:30pm On Sep 24, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Why would the Corper leave her place of PPA because of one stupid female soldier? I don't understand undecided. Maybe there's more to it sha.
SimplyFacts:
Why would the Corper leave her place of PPA because of one stupid female soldier? I don't understand undecided. Maybe there's more to it sha.
SimplyFacts:

ok I hear..dey fit do her harm ...abi you put glasses,for face?....
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by fashrola(m): 8:05pm On Sep 24, 2021
tola1006:
But I haven't seen a narration anywhere of what transpired between both of them before the incident....if anyone could help pls

Whatever would have happened between them does not warrant such treatment... The least she could do is lock her up in their guard room (Cease her freedom) that's "psychological jobbing"
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by tola1006: 10:13pm On Sep 24, 2021
fashrola:

Whatever would have happened between them does not warrant such treatment... The least she could do is lock her up in their guard room (Cease her freedom) that's "psychological jobbing"

I would agree that the act of the officer is totally derelict.However, I would still be unable to judge due to unavailability of fact on what might have transpired between them and what relationship they had or what brought them together.....I have seen people do worse in the name of celebrating birthdays
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by oshorstan(f): 2:12am On Sep 25, 2021
This army officer is a bloody illiterate.
This Corp member is also a military officer because she got military training. I hope NA sacks her or have her court marshalled. Enough for Army wahala... Police own day come
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by SATANlST: 5:44am On Sep 25, 2021
i dont like one sided story. tell us exactly what the corper did. what if she raped the army lady younger brother
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by SATANlST: 5:45am On Sep 25, 2021
tola1006:

I would agree that the act of the officer is totally derelict.However, I would still be unable to judge due to unavailability of fact on what might have transpired between them and what relationship they had or what brought them together.....I have seen people do worse in the name of celebrating birthdays
exactly
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by Ehisod(m): 5:17pm On Sep 25, 2021
See wetin Biafran dey do to Biafran later we will say the Fulani or Hausa is our problem. Nonsense.
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by herich(m): 10:35am On Sep 29, 2021
ppogba:

Saying the truth automatically disqualifies him from being Igbo. WONDERFUL!
The only truth he left un-said is that if the two ladies involved were of another tribe, the jubilation in addition to celebration of your ilk would have been un-precedented on this forum.

This thread is already on the 4th page and nobody seem to have emphasised that except the person you quoted who is obviously Igbo.
Learn to deal with the truth even when it is bitter.
If his garbage will make you happy, that's your f**kn business, but I've said what I know.
Re: Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River by aluyapreston: 3:50pm On Oct 21, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

2) the accused
3) and the true story

The female soldier got no explanation and story to justify this stupid act

Hi boss.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) / Corper David Oluwatobiloba Adeyemi's Road Project In Oyo State (Photos) / Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.