Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) (61590 Views)

Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers / Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This / Hilarious, See What My Daughter Did To Her Christmas Hair(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by beautyhd: 4:45pm On Sep 24, 2021
Wait for her to grow and buy a car then i will write i love my daughter.

11 Likes

Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by Mynd44: 4:45pm On Sep 24, 2021
Send her to her grandparents

Let her go and disturb them small while I decide on driving around like that or calling a spray painter
Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by NwaNimo1(m): 4:45pm On Sep 24, 2021
[img]https://media1./images/8449c89b2a5a67af4d98b99a8e403eee/tenor.gif?itemid=21379361[/img]

Send her to the village - 1 months sentence!

2 Likes

Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by sylve11: 4:45pm On Sep 24, 2021
Laugh and cry and laugh again. grin cry grin cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by greenie77: 4:45pm On Sep 24, 2021
Joummjoumm:
I will marry her off immediately

Your parenting style is scary! shocked

3 Likes

Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by Champneys: 4:45pm On Sep 24, 2021
Nothing.

1 Like

Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by duro4chang(m): 4:45pm On Sep 24, 2021
I will allow her to read painting and design after giving her some strokes of the cane.
Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by obembet(f): 4:45pm On Sep 24, 2021
Mynd44:
Send her to her grandparents

What If the grandparents is late?
Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by Dee60: 4:45pm On Sep 24, 2021
I will let her know this is the best decoration I have seen on any car and will drive it around like that. Afterall, what is the use of paint on a car? Does it make it any more comfortable?

4 Likes

Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by Ernesttoby30: 4:46pm On Sep 24, 2021
I will compliment her and point at her mom car, then tell her to go do same

She can't love only me. She must love her mom too grin

1 Like

Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by hslbroker2(m): 4:46pm On Sep 24, 2021
yuping:
Nothing, but will let her know is bad and warn her not to do it on anyone car
Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by West2019(m): 4:46pm On Sep 24, 2021
i can't beat her buh sout at her

1 Like

Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by peacettw: 4:46pm On Sep 24, 2021
Depends on several factors really, the age of the child, my mood, free money available, age of the car etc
Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by zionaigbokhan: 4:47pm On Sep 24, 2021
I'll have to make her see it's not very good. I'll thank her though.

1 Like

Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by Karleb(m): 4:47pm On Sep 24, 2021
It's not so bad.

1 Like

Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by Skyfornia(m): 4:47pm On Sep 24, 2021
Something I can forgive an outsider talk more of my daughter...not a big deal jare.

1 Like

Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by shadrach77: 4:48pm On Sep 24, 2021
AntiWailer:
I wil write "I love you too." on the other side before taking for re spraying.
I love this! smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by Blakpot: 4:48pm On Sep 24, 2021
Awww!
Give her a kiss....

Goodbye
Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 4:49pm On Sep 24, 2021
Tyranny:
Whatchu gonna do if your little daughter did that to your brand new vehicle? Spank her, kick her, pat her, hug her, disown her or prob'ly put her behind bars? What really are you going to do?

#funTime;
#noChildTalk;
#noBadVibe;
#noBadEnergy;
#noAds;
#noSpamming;
#noDerailing;
#TGIF!!!

Joy of fatherhood.
Eni ti ko ni ru eni, kole moyi eni… if your don’t have kids you can’t appreciate it kids.

1 Like

Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by bullabong(m): 4:49pm On Sep 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Go sit in one corner and cry my eyes out for forgetting to teach her that using screwdrivers to write your feelings on cars is not acceptable. undecided
poor man!! I will drive the car like that happily.
Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by KingDash: 4:50pm On Sep 24, 2021
Tyranny:
Whatchu gonna do if your little daughter did that to your brand new vehicle? Spank her, kick her, pat her, hug her, disown her or prob'ly put her behind bars? What really are you going to do?

#funTime;
#noChildTalk;
#noBadVibe;
#noBadEnergy;
#noAds;
#noSpamming;
#noDerailing;
#TGIF!!!
female kids... that's all dey know how to do.

1 Like

Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by Hardgun: 4:50pm On Sep 24, 2021
Use petrol clean am or I go carry my second car
Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by ayzee04(m): 4:50pm On Sep 24, 2021
I will path her on her back, give her a warm peck on her cheek, but will give her 7 strokes of pankere for writing capital in between small letters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by tooth4tooth: 4:51pm On Sep 24, 2021
AntiWailer:
I wil write "I love you too." on the other side before taking for re spraying.
Next will be your wind screen .Two of una go love tire cheesy

1 Like

Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by illicit(m): 4:51pm On Sep 24, 2021
I will leave it like that for ever....

But I will make her promise not to do same again

1 Like

Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 4:51pm On Sep 24, 2021
Tyranny:

#funTime;
#noChildTalk;
#noBadVibe;
#noBadEnergy;
#noAds;
#noSpamming;
#noDerailing;
#TGIF!!!
leave it there

1 Like

Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by Blakpot: 4:52pm On Sep 24, 2021
beautyhd:
Wait for her to grow and buy a car then i will write i love my daughter.

Hahahaha
Classic!

1 Like

Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by Uyabemem(m): 4:53pm On Sep 24, 2021
Wahala dey o
Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 24, 2021
I go take the car cruise (like that) for a while cheesy. Many people on the road would understand how it got there. This might not go well with those with side chics though
Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2021
iamDrRhymes:
I will be driving it like that.
same here…

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US / President Buhari should see this! I'm in Tears.. / Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.