Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,888 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) (61655 Views)

Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers / Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This / Hilarious, See What My Daughter Did To Her Christmas Hair(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by LuverBoi16(m): 5:23pm On Sep 24, 2021
I don know say Na Oyingbo pikin dey get that kind mind .... Naija pikin no fit think am talkless of trying it
Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by culf: 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
I will peck her kissand wink wink at her.
She did the right and anyone who sees the car will acknowledge the true love she has for her father grin

PS it will serve as a turn off to some of those silly husband snatcher,once they discovers he has a child tongue

Who say the "husband snatchers" don't steal husbands that have kids?

madam I hail oooo, see where you don think go now now...
Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by CaptainFM1: 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2021
I will drive it with pride.
May poverty not come my way to scold or beat the child.
Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by vincent7000(m): 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2021
Very Sweet I will be driving the car like that
Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by WaffenSS(m): 5:30pm On Sep 24, 2021
Three different images photoshopped together:

The car

The girl

The screwdriver in her hand

All fake
Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by DaddyGngeess(m): 5:32pm On Sep 24, 2021
Nothing, all this na materials things to me, cars, houses, etc. I don't really get freaks about them, I might not even spray that car self till i get tired of driving it
Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by walebaba2008(f): 5:32pm On Sep 24, 2021
I will hug her and tell her I love her too. I will then explain to her why she shouldn't write on the car again. I will let her know other beautiful options that are acceptable
Tyranny:
Whatchu gonna do if your little daughter did that to your brand new vehicle? Spank her, kick her, pat her, hug her, disown her or prob'ly put her behind bars? What really are you going to do?

#funTime;
#noChildTalk;
#noBadVibe;
#noBadEnergy;
#noAds;
#noSpamming;
#noDerailing;
#TGIF!!!

1 Like

Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by imagrg(m): 5:33pm On Sep 24, 2021
I will smack the hell out of that child.
Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by Reference(m): 5:36pm On Sep 24, 2021
WaffenSS:
Three different images photoshopped together:

The car

The girl

The screwdriver in her hand

All fake

Fantastic herr Inspector Cluso....
These are just light topical issues for everyday conversation.
Just enjoy the comments eh....
Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by AntiWailer: 5:42pm On Sep 24, 2021
tooth4tooth:
Next will be your wind screen .Two of una go love tire cheesy

My brother I love my daughter die !!
Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by tnerro1(m): 5:47pm On Sep 24, 2021
Nothing oooo, but her mum go need to dey pet me seriously for one week cry
Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by BrainSanitizer: 5:53pm On Sep 24, 2021
Tyranny:
Whatchu gonna do if your little daughter did that to your brand new vehicle? Spank her, kick her, pat her, hug her, disown her or prob'ly put her behind bars? What really are you going to do?

#funTime;
#noChildTalk;
#noBadVibe;
#noBadEnergy;
#noAds;
#noSpamming;
#noDerailing;
#TGIF!!!
I will also write

"I love you too, sweetheart"

..on her favorite white dress...

...using palm oil.
Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by Regex: 5:55pm On Sep 24, 2021
Na to sample am.
Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by Kobojunkie: 5:58pm On Sep 24, 2021
BrainSanitizer:

I will also write
"I love you too, sweetheart"
..on her favorite white dress...
...using palm oil.
shocked shocked shocked And some go say there are no evil parents out there. undecided

1 Like

Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by BrainSanitizer: 6:01pm On Sep 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:
shocked shocked shocked And some go say there are no evil parents out there. undecided

Evil parents.
Evil children.
Evil neighbours.
Evil friends.
Evil relatives.
Even evil mentions on Nairaland.
Are you afraid of the evil world?
Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by Kobojunkie: 6:02pm On Sep 24, 2021
BrainSanitizer:

Evil parents.
Evil children.
Evil neighbours.
Evil friends.
Evil relatives.
Even evil mentions on Nairaland.
Are you afraid of the evil world?
Not afraid, just like to announce the truth of it. undecided
Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by jaeyking(m): 6:05pm On Sep 24, 2021
LaSenior:
cheesy

I will caution her

But I will still drive that car like that without repainting it

Is Mark to show that I am a family Man slay queens beware

Seriously this is the same tin I would do.

Just caution her but for that car
It's not getting a paintjob unless when it's up for sale
Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by WaffenSS(m): 6:06pm On Sep 24, 2021
Reference:

Fantastic herr Inspector Cluso....
These are just light topical issues for everyday conversation.
Just enjoy the comments eh....

I've heard you, captain clueless.

Now shoo.
Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by Chiboto414: 6:09pm On Sep 24, 2021
I will hug him
Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by penplus: 6:11pm On Sep 24, 2021
Nothing...she meant well

I love her too
Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by sty1es: 6:12pm On Sep 24, 2021
superCleanworks:
first, i will gently let her know that my car is not a writing material then i will take her in the car to a shop to buy a big board for her with plenty colour markers. come back home drop her then drive out to console myself with two cold bottles of beer. wahala no dey finish

You drink too much. You'll end up with diabetes at this rate or kidney failure.
Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by Bankowner: 6:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
I will drive that car everywhere with pride and joy! It’s only a car for crying out loud.
Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by superCleanworks(m): 6:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
sty1es:

You drink too much. You'll end up with diabetes at this rate or kidney failure.

And what will you end up with? Perfect health?Eternal life? You have lots of problems to deal with in your life and I suggest you face them and stop going around being rude and judgemental.

Just because your father is a drunkard and he has sever diabetes + kidney failure + renal failure + pile + cancer + brain tumor does not mean that everyone will have it too.
Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by thedio(m): 6:20pm On Sep 24, 2021
I will let her know that svrew driver is a tool and not chalk beside she should not write on anything again except her exercise book.

I will gladly drive the car like that,maintain it well and make it the oldest car in my garage. That girl must grow to see her hand work. Lol
Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by tlurdy: 6:20pm On Sep 24, 2021
I will perk her and call painter to let her know wat cost to clean or repaint and use her cookies money pay for d painter
Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by Drizzy5001(m): 6:22pm On Sep 24, 2021
She go collect, na me send you? grin
Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by Fantazy(m): 6:22pm On Sep 24, 2021
Just let her know she did the right thing at the wrong place, by giving her two to three lashes
Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by 24brains(m): 6:23pm On Sep 24, 2021
If her father is a flirt like me and love moving with multiple sweet charming women, that child go collect aswear.

Why pour sand into someone's garri and causing bad market and a repellant on the inocent car?

It will teach her that not only she loves me, but other sweet figurative babes that love cars do too.
Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 6:24pm On Sep 24, 2021
grin

Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:26pm On Sep 24, 2021
I WILL SIMPLY TELL HER I LOVE HER SO MUCH,THEN TUTOR ON WHAT SHE DID RIGHT AND WRONG. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Ignites Debate Among Women / When Your Father Works With Nigerian Breweries(Hilarious Photo). / President Buhari should see this! I'm in Tears..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.