Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,761 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

How Will I Break Up With Her Without Hurting Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will I Break Up With Her Without Hurting Her (1446 Views)

How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? / How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? / How Do I Dump My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will I Break Up With Her Without Hurting Her by Ridollahi(m): 3:53pm On Sep 24, 2021
Good afternoon guys
I took her as my school daughter but latter developed feelings for her, I stylishly asked her if she can date a Muslim and she said no, that makes me to suppress my feelings towards her sometime before covid19 era. She comes from middle belt in a family that strongly practice Christainity why I am a Muslim from South West. The school re opened after covid19 and I asked her out, she reluctantly agreed to date me on the condition that it will not lead to the alter which I was happy to accept.
The issues now is that;
1. she is now looking for the possibility of us spending the rest of our lives together that she will convince her mum to accept me if I can change my faith (she believes dis theory because my parent and all my extended families are now practicing christainity ). I don't believe we have future together not only because I can't change my faith but I came from a very very humble background, I am the first of the family with 6 siblings, doing this and that to finance my education while she is also from a humble background and two of us coming together will not be productive from my own perspective with the responsibility of the two families staring at me.
2. She now exhibit the habit of discussing marriage, family at any given opportunities that she was the one that introduced herself to one of my sisters.
I do love her and always do what is expected of me as her boyfriend, infact more than that because the only thing her family does is to pay her tuition fee (she lost her dad few years ago)why I take care of other responsibilities like feeding, rent among others and before you call me a simp, I saw her like this before asking her out and that I intend to do my upmost best while relationship last. I think she got carried away because of all dis, the work I do to sustain my studentship has to do with a day money and I knew when the time comes that I believe the money saved is enough I will resign to face my studies.
Guys advise me on how to go about it because I told her that by December I will rent house for her outside (we live in the same compound)and we will break up peacefully but she started crying that I had to tell her that it was a joke but deep inside me that was my intention. How will I break up with her in January without hurting her
Re: How Will I Break Up With Her Without Hurting Her by chatinent: 3:59pm On Sep 24, 2021
Good afternoon guys
I took her as my school daughter but latter developed feelings for her, I stylishly asked her if she can date a Muslim and she said no, that makes me to suppress my feelings towards her sometime before covid19 era. She comes from middle belt in a family that strongly practice Christainity why I am a Muslim from South West. The school re opened after covid19 and I asked her out, she reluctantly agreed to date me on the condition that it will not lead to the alter which I was happy to accept
How can you be dating sb you know is religiously incompatible with you?
1. she is now looking for the possibility of us spending the rest of our lives together that she will convince her mum to accept me if I can change my faith (she believes dis theory because my parent and all my extended families are now practicing christainity ).
We should change our beliefs because we cherish and accept what they do as the truth, yeah? In your case, you are changing your beliefs because of a passport to marriage. This means there is no love for the religion at all ..and there is no guarantee it will last.

I don't believe we have future together not only because I can't change my faith but I came from a very very humble background, I am the first of the family with 6 siblings, doing this and that to finance my education while she is also from a humble background and two of us coming together will not be productive from my own perspective with the responsibility of the two families staring at me.
Have you checked other important details like your genotype...or is it the love that is just shacking you?

2. She now exhibit the habit of discussing marriage, family at any given opportunities that she was the one that introduced herself to one of my sisters
You are ashamed of your family knowing who you are dating? I am ashamed you had to date sb you will be ashamed of.

I do love her and always do what is expected of me as her boyfriend, infact more than that because the only thing her family does is to pay her tuition fee (she lost her dad few years ago)why I take care of other responsibilities like feeding, rent among others and before you call me a simp,
It is funny the way you dropped a signature about being called a simp.

By the way, I personally don't advise even my enemy to sponsor anybody other than a wife's schooling!

Let's move to the next...

I saw her like this before asking her out and that I intend to do my upmost best while relationship last. I think she got carried away because of all dis, the work I do to sustain my studentship has to do with a day money and I knew when the time comes that I believe the money saved is enough I will resign to face my studies

You are explaining why you think you aren't a simp?

You don't need to.

Many redpillers are revamped simps who spent, spent, and spent, and felt they got used without hitting the bulls eye.

If only they learnt to avoid premarital sex.

Guys advise me on how to go about it because I told her that by December I will rent house for her outside (we live in the same compound)and we will break up peacefully but she started crying that I had to tell her that it was a joke but deep inside me that was my intention. How will I break up with her in January without hurting her

It is touching...

You need to start learning to do it now..before you become unbreakable (even if I think you are already).

Give her your reasons you cannot be together. Of course, you have to let her know you are attracted to her but there are more important things to consider than attraction.

Tell her about your religion, and the disparity that will be inevitable.

Don't mince those words because you don't want to hurt her. Tell her the truth ..she will have to accept it soon and move on .even if not now. It will hurt, yeah.

Look beyond her tears.

You are doing her a favour too. Also learn to date only when you are ready for marriage; date sb you can marry.

You are right, you didn't want it to be this close. But you made a mistake of being so emotionally close to the member of the opposite sex. Those caring talks and messages could grow a mountain heart wanting love.

You will be fine.

You will too.
Re: How Will I Break Up With Her Without Hurting Her by Iamagoodgirll: 4:02pm On Sep 24, 2021
Nairaland men over to you I don't have anything to say
Re: How Will I Break Up With Her Without Hurting Her by thesicilian: 4:04pm On Sep 24, 2021
The only time you can break up with someone without hurting them is if they don't really love you
Re: How Will I Break Up With Her Without Hurting Her by Pumpumking: 4:07pm On Sep 24, 2021
Ridollahi:
Good afternoon guys
I took her as my school daughter but latter developed feelings for her, I stylishly asked her if she can date a Muslim and she said no, that makes me to suppress my feelings towards her sometime before covid19 era. She comes from middle belt in a family that strongly practice Christainity why I am a Muslim from South West. The school re opened after covid19 and I asked her out, she reluctantly agreed to date me on the condition that it will not lead to the alter which I was happy to accept.
The issues now is that;
1. she is now looking for the possibility of us spending the rest of our lives together that she will convince her mum to accept me if I can change my faith (she believes dis theory because my parent and all my extended families are now practicing christainity ). I don't believe we have future together not only because I can't change my faith but I came from a very very humble background, I am the first of the family with 6 siblings, doing this and that to finance my education while she is also from a humble background and two of us coming together will not be productive from my own perspective with the responsibility of the two families staring at me.
2. She now exhibit the habit of discussing marriage, family at any given opportunities that she was the one that introduced herself to one of my sisters.
I do love her and always do what is expected of me as her boyfriend, infact more than that because the only thing her family does is to pay her tuition fee (she lost her dad few years ago)why I take care of other responsibilities like feeding, rent among others and before you call me a simp, I saw her like this before asking her out and that I intend to do my upmost best while relationship last. I think she got carried away because of all dis, the work I do to sustain my studentship has to do with a day money and I knew when the time comes that I believe the money saved is enough I will resign to face my studies.

....bro...best ting juss pass her to me...this will not hurta!!(THANK ME LATER SIR) wink
Re: How Will I Break Up With Her Without Hurting Her by TearNinja001: 4:10pm On Sep 24, 2021
If you guys are already that deep, there's no way she won't get hurt if you break up with her.
Re: How Will I Break Up With Her Without Hurting Her by Olunmercy56(f): 4:10pm On Sep 24, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: How Will I Break Up With Her Without Hurting Her by Davash222(m): 4:12pm On Sep 24, 2021
DO UNTO OTHERS BEFORE THEY DO UNTO THEE.

If she's in your position, do you think she will consider your feelings before taking her decision?

Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: How Will I Break Up With Her Without Hurting Her by Sonnobax15(m): 5:49pm On Sep 24, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Will I Break Up With Her Without Hurting Her by iRepNaija1: 6:45pm On Sep 24, 2021
You both are wasting each other's time. You're fundamentally not compatible on religious grounds. And the breakup is going to hurt. If you love her AND respect her, do the breakup in person, not over the phone and definitely not through text. Explain to her that you don't see a path forward for the both of you because of the aforementioned reason. Let her know clearly and plainly that you have no intention of changing your faith, that being Muslim (I'm assuming) is part of your identity, just like her being Christian is part her identity.

Like I said, it's going to hurt. But give her the respect to break up with her in person. If she's a secure woman, she'll be hurt but she'll move on. Good luck.
Re: How Will I Break Up With Her Without Hurting Her by Nebulax: 6:54pm On Sep 24, 2021
Except if you want to continue hurting yourself.. You should be bold enough to tell her you need some break
Re: How Will I Break Up With Her Without Hurting Her by Derare(f): 7:35pm On Sep 24, 2021
Don't go through the corners,make your intentions bold and clear to her,it will eventually hurt but las las everything will be fine.
Re: How Will I Break Up With Her Without Hurting Her by Demigod22: 7:49pm On Sep 24, 2021
The person that love most is the one that will be hurt most after break up. I was in this similar situation few months ago. This lady is deeply in love with me and I don't want that kind of commitment she is putting in. Each time I want to break up, I will consider her and I ended up enduring the relationship. But my happiness is unnegotiable, so I pulled the trigger, she cried, she begged, she cursed, she did everything, but I just want to be free and happy. Recently, when I thought she had moved on, I got information that she is planning to use some people to threaten me. But I am ready for them.
Re: How Will I Break Up With Her Without Hurting Her by Ridollahi(m): 11:53am On Sep 29, 2021
A very big thanks to everyone that spent their time to read my write up, you all spoke in one voice and I will follow your advice and get back to you all
Re: How Will I Break Up With Her Without Hurting Her by arthurwillia(m): 2:53pm On Sep 29, 2021
Lol how do I kill a chicken without it dying?
If you figure out the way, then your answer is there.

If you want to hurt someone hurt her with your chest and face the consequence..

Since you claim both of you are from humble backgrounds then it’s not hard at all, just tell her see oo, I don’t see a future with us, reason with me, I can’t change my faith and so on, if she doesn’t reason with you then she’sl not serious

She’ll cry small but she will let go

In all you do please don’t ghost her oo
Ridollahi:
Good afternoon guys
The issues now is that;

(1) (Reply)

The Baby Mama Community; A New Reality Or Mere Influence? / Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband After Wedding Vows (video) / The Reason For The Rise In Homosexuality In The Country..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.