Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,128 members, 7,860,057 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:31 AM

I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad (75214 Views)

2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) / Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday / Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty White Bride In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad by RodgersAkpafu: 8:10am On Sep 25, 2021
Reflect7:
THE LEVEL OF SELF-HATE AND IGNORANCE ON THIS FORUM IS DISGUSTING.

VIETNAM IS ON A VIRTUAL PAR WITH GHANA IN TERMS OF GDP PER CAPITA AND LIVING STANDARDS.

IT IS THE AFRICAN SUN THAT MAKES THE PEOPLE LOOK LESS PLUMP WHILE IN AFRICA, NOT ''HUNGER''.

THAT IS WHY EVEN DANGOTE WILL LOOK 'CHUBBIER' IF HE MOVES OVERSEAS.

THAT DUDE WILL NOT NECESSARILY MAKE IT BIG IN VIETNAM, WHERE BLACK PEOPLE ARE NOT AFFORDED THE SAME OPPORTUNITIES AS THE ASIAN POPULATION.

HIS OFFSPRING WILL SUFFER RACIAL DISCRIMINATION.

IF HE HAS A GOOD BUSINESS IDEA, HE WOULD DO BETTER IN GHANA.

ONE MORE THING FOR YOU SELF-HATERS.

AS WE SPEAK, LITERALLY THOUSANDS OF BLACK AMERICANS ARE MIGRATING TO GHANA AND OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES, INCLUDNG NIGERIA, EACH YEAR TO SETTLE, AFTER GETTING FED UP WITH THE US SYSTEM, AND ARE HAPPILY SETTLED IN AFRICA AND REFUSING TO RETURN TO THE US.

SO GET RID OF YOUR INFERIORITY COMPLEX AND APPRECIATE WHERE YOU COME FROM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PK8cy4fdo0
Every man for himself
If some african Americans are migrating back to Africa
That's their luck
Africans are fleeing helplessness in their droves and that's also their business
Hunger is a real thing in Africa
If the sun is the issue in Afrida
Los Angeles have a lot of sun
Do they also look haggard?
Brother leave story
Africa is a hell hole
Talk story from now till tomorrow
Carry shoulder or fake pride
It's still what it is
Re: I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad by RodgersAkpafu: 8:20am On Sep 25, 2021
chatinent:

Naija wouldn't even respond to you to tell you at least you failed.

White jobs keep you updated.
this is what disgusts me the most with Nigerians
Years ago during my job hunting days
You will apply left and right
No feedback
Re: I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad by chatinent: 8:31am On Sep 25, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

this is what disgusts me the most with Nigerians
Years ago during my job hunting days
You will apply left and right
No feedback
So much stupid pride from the shit hole country..no bi say dem wan pay much sef.

1 Like

Re: I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad by Arkmanbuddy(m): 8:49am On Sep 25, 2021
author=chatinent post=106133032]The client wise.

She doesn't want other people she is on with to see her face...but our own very black mamba show en face. Wait, na only legs bi that?

See how life stew for black mamba like this.

I can't help but recognise that this uncle is living in the lady's house.

He could get kicked out for merely talking to another lady...na when en go understand the meaning of “So help me God” for the Nigerian pledge.

So Ghana mah dey bomb Vietnam? Odiegwu. After they will say it's Nigerians..everything is Nigeria.

Client everybody dey manage, black mamba go live with am.

And you say we live in unity?
[/quote]

Black Mamba don spoil show for other G-Boys na...African Gamers Organization (AGO) no go allow this!
Re: I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad by Arkmanbuddy(m): 9:01am On Sep 25, 2021
ecomalchemist:
If na you, shey you go come back ?

Be truthful

GOLDEN BOY, omolomo don dey chop golden kpekus, see as he don fine come fresh.

At this point, I might just need that Vietnamese kukunase in my life right now, o por.

O por yen yen... grin
Re: I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad by Yaks02(m): 9:43am On Sep 25, 2021
pocohantas:

I don’t think he went there to bomb. Post says he is a teacher and from what I read from the Vietnam thread on NL, they have a high demand for some subject teachers.

Trained teachers should look in that direction.

Really?
Re: I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad by Decryptor(m): 9:51am On Sep 25, 2021
Lucky guy. Asian women have very tight sweet silky-hairy kpekus
Re: I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad by Tapout(m): 11:27am On Sep 25, 2021
Sons of Adam keep representing cheesy

Abeg he shouldn't come back, there's nothing left for him in Ghana. He can still stick to Teaching though, teaching Vietnamese ladies how to cook Ghana jollof Rice.
Re: I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad by Jacksparrow7(m): 12:01pm On Sep 25, 2021
Happy man grin.
Re: I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 25, 2021
Jim99:
Hahahahaaa
Vietnam of all places? Okay oohh
Good luck sir....
grin
Absolutely light years away better than shiiiithole.....
Re: I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad by Jacksparrow7(m): 12:02pm On Sep 25, 2021
Happy man grin. Abi you no want start family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad by Freelane33(m): 12:05pm On Sep 25, 2021
Beat the v.J till it swollen ——- TORYLANEZ
Re: I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad by favy19(f): 12:26pm On Sep 25, 2021
pocohantas:
Na mumu dey return. He should remain there with her. Na different race she be, she no kill person. I also like how her face is covered, before Slawormir and crew mistake her for a client and start bombing her.

Meanwhile, somewhere in Ghana his friends are going through his Instagram/Facebook friends list and sending “hello pretty” to every Asian girl there. smiley

There is a Vietnam thread HERE ON NAIRALAND for interested persons.
lol this woman you are funny ��
Re: I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 25, 2021
pocohantas:

That is a normal apartment with a grey couch, white walls and AC. It is poverty in Nigeria that makes it look like he is LIVING BIG. A good teaching job in Vietnam can avail him of that.

I couldn't help myself but had to click LIKE on this wonderful, brilliant and sensible comment of yours even though your brain dey malfunction sometimes. Kudos. NIGERIA POVERTY Is Legendary and have bastardized the reasoning of the Zombies.....
Re: I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 25, 2021
chatinent:

You have a point, jare. The power of drinking garri don blind eye.
ABSOLUTELY EXACTLY.....grin
Re: I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad by shantti(m): 2:52pm On Sep 26, 2021
Client wey everybody dey manage, e reach ur turn u come fall in love. Blacks are selfish
Re: I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad by Quahl: 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2021
Omoo... i go like fu*** white babe ohhh.
Re: I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 26, 2021
I hear they eat humans there grin
Re: I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 27, 2021
Cousin9999:
1. She won't allow her face to be seen in a photo with him. She's racist.

2. She's probably ugly.

3. She's using him so she doesn't have to work, and to avoid the misery of marrying an Asian along with constantly living with Asian culture.

4. Their child will be nonblack, and an anti-black racist.

5. She's not white.

6. Vietnam is racist. He won't be hired for real work there, or be able to make real money outside of owning an import-export business. And that will never change.

7. His gf is racist. She has racist conversations with other Asians about him, probably even right in front of him.

Vietnamese beauty grin

Re: I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad by Winnerautomatic: 6:04pm On Oct 03, 2021
pocohantas:

That is a normal apartment with a grey couch, white walls and AC. It is poverty in Nigeria that makes it look like he is LIVING BIG. A good teaching job in Vietnam can avail him of that.

You have a fan called SATANIST. He has been going around making sexual posts about you and Ishilove

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Here's Why Young Ladies Are Getting Married To Old Men / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.