Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad (75175 Views)

2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) / Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday / Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty White Bride In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad by AfonjaConehead: 8:04pm On Sep 24, 2021
What's he doing with a laptop. grin
Re: I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad by yyba: 8:04pm On Sep 24, 2021
lilvicky68:
Abeg how much be transport by road to Vietnam self..
young shall grow #6500
Chisco motors #6000
Peace mass transport# 7000

1 Like

Re: I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad by Sofistcatdmoron: 8:05pm On Sep 24, 2021
chatinent:
The client wise.

She doesn't want other people she is on with to see her face...but our own very black mamba show en face. Wait, na only legs bi that?

See how life stew for black mamba like this.

I can't help but recognise that this uncle is living in the lady's house.

He could get kicked out for merely talking to another lady...na when en go understand the meaning of “So help me God” for the Nigerian pledge.

So Ghana mah dey bomb Vietnam? Odiegwu. After they will say it's Nigerians..everything is Nigeria.

Client everybody dey manage, black mamba go live with am.

And you say we live in unity?
No go hustle,
Dey nairaland dey typin typo
Re: I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad by womenareapess: 8:05pm On Sep 24, 2021
WriterNig:

Dr Wilson, a high school teacher from Ghana who traveled to Vietnam about three years ago, has caused a stir on social media after boldly stating that coming back to Ghana might not happen anytime soon.

The gentleman, popularly known as Achabu, said this in a caption to a photo he shared of himself with a beautiful foreign lady who covered a part of her face, GH Base reports.

From all indications, Dr Wilson is sending the signal that life is going on very well for him, which is why he may not find any reason to come back to his motherland.

According to Digi Chat, Achabu was a science teacher at the Akuse Methodist Senior High School in the Lower Manya Krobo District of the Eastern Region of Ghana.

He first went viral on social media after sharing amazing transformation photos that were getting many social media users thrilled.

Along with pictures shared, the gentleman indicated that nobody is really ugly except that their living conditions make them look bad.

@Dr_Wilson tweeted;

@sasewis wrote:

@WagesWorld said:

see there's this joy in dating a white woman compare to those black baboons called Naija women undecided

3 Likes

Re: I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
pocohantas:
Na mumu dey return. He should remain there with her. Na different race she be, she no kill person. I also like how her face is covered, before Slawormir and crew mistake her for a client and start bombing her.

Meanwhile, somewhere in Ghana his friends are going through his Instagram/Facebook friends list and sending “hello pretty” to every Asian girl there. smiley

There is a Vietnam thread HERE ON NAIRALAND for interested persons.
grin grin You don get experience well well. No lies.
Re: I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad by cococandy(f): 8:41pm On Sep 24, 2021
pocohantas:

Meanwhile, somewhere in Ghana his friends are going through his Instagram/Facebook friends list and sending “hello pretty” to every Asian girl there. smiley

We need better emojis on NL because the kind laugh wey I wan laugh for this comment, there’s no NL emoji to properly describe it

1 Like

Re: I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad by osazsky(m): 8:45pm On Sep 24, 2021
Nor go back o..how ghana or nigeria teacher want take get a.c and plasma for house..see better sofa chair self
Re: I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad by favourson(m): 8:53pm On Sep 24, 2021
Obviously, he's giving her appropriate big D, it's not her fault.
Re: I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad by ExtraVioment: 8:57pm On Sep 24, 2021
See body.

Ochara sumtin.

If to say my finance no gallant, I no go come back.
Re: I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad by izubext007: 9:04pm On Sep 24, 2021
Guy stay there we'll make u no come back Africa cast.
Re: I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad by enemyofprogress: 9:06pm On Sep 24, 2021
Oyinbo pussssy too dey sweet, e get as their pussssssy be when you dey slam dem, very soft, sweet and nutritious, unlike our naija babes that dey very stiff like stone and most take years to come

3 Likes

Re: I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad by backbone503(m): 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2021
"return" as in how?
Re: I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad by Kolisky(m): 9:19pm On Sep 24, 2021
aanuoluwami14:
grin when I'm not mad and not lazy, if I go tommorow it's till 2050 cool

grin grin grin
Re: I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad by Cousin9999: 9:26pm On Sep 24, 2021
1. She won't allow her face to be seen in a photo with him. She's racist.

2. She's probably ugly.

3. She's using him so she doesn't have to work, and to avoid the misery of marrying an Asian along with constantly living with Asian culture.

4. Their child will be nonblack, and an anti-black racist.

5. She's not white.

6. Vietnam is racist. He won't be hired for real work there, or be able to make real money outside of owning an import-export business. And that will never change.

7. His gf is racist. She has racist conversations with other Asians about him, probably even right in front of him.
Re: I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad by sonofElElyon: 9:26pm On Sep 24, 2021
White

WriterNig:

Dr Wilson, a high school teacher from Ghana who traveled to Vietnam about three years ago, has caused a stir on social media after boldly stating that coming back to Ghana might not happen anytime soon.

The gentleman, popularly known as Achabu, said this in a caption to a photo he shared of himself with a beautiful foreign lady who covered a part of her face, GH Base reports.

From all indications, Dr Wilson is sending the signal that life is going on very well for him, which is why he may not find any reason to come back to his motherland.

According to Digi Chat, Achabu was a science teacher at the Akuse Methodist Senior High School in the Lower Manya Krobo District of the Eastern Region of Ghana.

He first went viral on social media after sharing amazing transformation photos that were getting many social media users thrilled.

Along with pictures shared, the gentleman indicated that nobody is really ugly except that their living conditions make them look bad.

@Dr_Wilson tweeted;

@sasewis wrote:

@WagesWorld said:

Re: I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad by jojothaiv(m): 9:54pm On Sep 24, 2021
85% of the gentlemen will not want guy man to come back, if na you sef, you go wan come back
Re: I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad by Gfskw: 10:04pm On Sep 24, 2021
Hmmm
Re: I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad by deavicky(m): 10:07pm On Sep 24, 2021
Considering both pictures, no one would want to come back.
Re: I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad by Climax11: 10:57pm On Sep 24, 2021
This babe just dey collect amu/gbola for free, the reason she doesn't want her real man notice her. My Ghana brother is a side boyfriend

WriterNig:

@Dr_Wilson tweeted;

@sasewis wrote:

@WagesWorld said:

Re: I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad by Nanavati(m): 1:26am On Sep 25, 2021
chatinent:
But why Philippines no go gree you rest for this life?

The one I have is always demanding for gifts

1 Share

Re: I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad by calcal: 2:03am On Sep 25, 2021
See how the guy life change for good in just only three years.

Of course, he is happy with the white woman, not the bleached-smelling one.
Re: I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad by bezimo(m): 3:20am On Sep 25, 2021
Vietnam na abroad..Lmao!
Re: I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad by deemayor2(m): 3:33am On Sep 25, 2021
If I Even Hear Say You Return, Me and You go get problem
Re: I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad by Raphaeldhero(m): 4:00am On Sep 25, 2021
[quote author=chatinent post=106133032]The client wise.

She doesn't want other people she is on with to see her face...but our own very black mamba show en face. Wait, na only legs bi that?

See how life stew for black mamba like this.

I can't help but recognise that this uncle is living in the lady's house.

He could get kicked out for merely talking to another lady...na when en go understand the meaning of “So help me God” for the Nigerian pledge.

Lol....omo see d bros neck sef, em don dey chop wetin no good.
Em girlfriend for GH will be like,..U PROMISED TO COME BACK AND TAKE CARE OF US. ehyaaaah chai
Re: I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad by Cokahot: 4:36am On Sep 25, 2021
Asian. Asian no be white na .odeh

1 Like

Re: I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad by sirusX(m): 5:19am On Sep 25, 2021
pocohantas:
Na mumu dey return. He should remain there with her. Na different race she be, she no kill person. I also like how her face is covered, before Slawormir and crew mistake her for a client and start bombing her.

There is a Vietnam thread HERE ON NAIRALAND for interested persons.
Re: I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad by Reflect7: 5:29am On Sep 25, 2021
THE LEVEL OF SELF-HATE AND IGNORANCE ON THIS FORUM IS DISGUSTING.

VIETNAM IS ON A VIRTUAL PAR WITH GHANA IN TERMS OF GDP PER CAPITA AND LIVING STANDARDS.

IT IS THE AFRICAN SUN THAT MAKES THE PEOPLE LOOK LESS PLUMP WHILE IN AFRICA, NOT ''HUNGER''.

THAT IS WHY EVEN DANGOTE WILL LOOK 'CHUBBIER' IF HE MOVES OVERSEAS.

THAT DUDE WILL NOT NECESSARILY MAKE IT BIG IN VIETNAM, WHERE BLACK PEOPLE ARE NOT AFFORDED THE SAME OPPORTUNITIES AS THE ASIAN POPULATION.

HIS OFFSPRING WILL SUFFER RACIAL DISCRIMINATION.

IF HE HAS A GOOD BUSINESS IDEA, HE WOULD DO BETTER IN GHANA.

ONE MORE THING FOR YOU SELF-HATERS.

AS WE SPEAK, LITERALLY THOUSANDS OF BLACK AMERICANS ARE MIGRATING TO GHANA AND OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES, INCLUDNG NIGERIA, EACH YEAR TO SETTLE, AFTER GETTING FED UP WITH THE US SYSTEM, AND ARE HAPPILY SETTLED IN AFRICA AND REFUSING TO RETURN TO THE US.

SO GET RID OF YOUR INFERIORITY COMPLEX AND APPRECIATE WHERE YOU COME FROM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PK8cy4fdo0
Re: I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad by AlexB300: 7:12am On Sep 25, 2021
paddyDIGITAL:
Na so. I hope you didn't ask another girl to wait for you in Ghana.
grin grin
Re: I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 25, 2021
pocohantas:

I don’t think he went there to bomb. Post says he is a teacher and from what I read from the Vietnam thread on NL, they have a high demand for some subject teachers.

Trained teachers should look in that direction.
Story story grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) / Bridal Squad Puts Backsides On Display, As Groomsman Checks Them Out (pics) / 17 Romantic Ways To Turn A Girl ON!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.