Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS (20534 Views)

Consult Us For Your Business Name, Company (Private Limited) Registrations etc / HOW To REGISTER A HOLDING COMPANY In NIGERIA / You Dont Need Money To Register It Free. The Site Pay For A Task Done. It Simple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 2:29pm On Dec 11, 2021
We are still in the business of Registering businesses
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 4:39pm On Dec 13, 2021
When I tell people to register their business they always ask me why?

So am dedicating today’s content to answering that question.

Alot of people may think that their business is small now and so they don’t necessarily need to register it, especially small starters like;

- Hairdressing salon
- Barbing salon
- Foodstuff shop
- Pure-water business.
- Boutique
- Shawarma/Bole spot
- mama put
- (Add the kind of business you do)

But note these five things.

1. If you are building a business you want to continue even after you’re gone

2. If you want easy access to loans and grants, from government, banks and angel investors.

3. If you hope to manage your business finances well.

4. If you hope to get the protection of a limited liability.

5. If you see your business in an international level 5-7 years from now

Then registering your business is the way forward.

Everyone is permitted to start small, but the choice to remain small or expand is solely in your hands.

Take the bold step of registering your business today, because it is the first step to making it big.

Remember am only a DM away. And am expecting your swift response.

Call | Text | Flash | WhatsApp & I'll serve you accurately and efficiently.

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 10:22am On Dec 14, 2021
Here are 5 dangers of hanging banners in front of your shop if the business name isn't registered

1. You'll become popular with that name, yet in the future, you'll be forced to change your business name to another because someone else has gone ahead of you to claim ownership of the name by registering it with CAC.

2. All the branding you've done will be a waste.

3. There's no way any bank in Nigeria will allow you to open a cooperate bank account with that your unregistered name.

4. You are unknowingly promoting and advertising another man's business without any financial reward.

5. You may never have the energy to continue to to do business again.

Now, I need you to visualize that Cocacola, First Bank, UBA, GTBank and the rest of the big big companies you know today pay a deaf ear to the registration of their business/company name.

By now, the 5 reasons mentioned above would have been their fate.

Send a DM
I'll speak with you &
You'll get ahead in business.
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 10:20am On Dec 16, 2021
In the coming days, a lot will happen to businesses and their owners.
To many, bad experience &
To a few, a pleasant experience.

Some will flourish, and many others in lack.

Some will be able to source funds and stand strong again in business, and many will fold and pack up just because they refused to pay attention to the registration of their business.

Well, it's my honest desire that you take heed today, and find a place in your heart to register that your business name once and for all, and then position yourself for the sunny or rainy days.

It's my prayer you decide WISELY!

You need help in getting your business registered with the Nigeria Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).

Send a direct message
Chat me up on WhatsApp
Text | Call | Flash

And I'll speak with you.

Enjoy the rest of your week!
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 2:28pm On Dec 20, 2021
Hey you!

Yes you. Am talking to you who has refused to register your business name, but deem it fit to print banners, cards, flyers, even make billboards and announce that name on all your social media handles.

What will be your fate when someone else decides to register that name, because it sounds so sweet to the ears?

You see, when your business name is not registered you have no legal claim on it, and an outsider still has the right to take that name from you. Even if you came up with the name first.

This means that by law it is not registered and is very available to anyone who may decide to register it.

How would you feel if after spending so much into making banners, printing flyers, and building that brand, you have to let the name go just because someone beat you in the test of registering your business name first.

Sad I imagine. But the thing is when it comes to CAC, it is first come first serve.

That’s why I seriously advise all business owners to register their business, and secure their name before doing any form of publicity to avoid building another man’s brand.

Am not a JJC in this craft, I know my market, I know my skill, and yes I know the onions of my craft. As at today I have trained over 160 students in this craft. I am that good.

And I can tell you without a doubt that you will be doing your yourself and your business a huge Favor by hiring me to register that your business name.

I’ll drop the mic� and let you do all the talking now.

You have questions?

Slide into my DM let’s have meaningful conversations and get your business registration done before your name will be hijacked. �

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 12:01pm On Dec 22, 2021
Do you know that just the addition of Enterprise, venture, company, LTD & PLC to your business names can get you numerous business deals, coupled with the fact that your business will be legally registered and recognized?

In my work as a service provider, most businesses owners have returned to confide in me that CAC registration truly works!

As a contractor, you’ll also agree with me that most government MDA's, and companies only do business with incorporated entities.

In everything your CAC certificate enhances your reputation with clients, investors and potential investors.

Contracts are coming.
Business support schemes are coming.
Business deals are coming.

Don’t wait until you are denied of a huge contract or a great business deal before you start calling me.

My services covers

1. Business Name Registration.

2. Private Limited Liability Company Registration

3. NGO, Church Registration, etc Registration

4. Upgrade from Business name to Company registration

You need my services? Then hire me now.

Just swipe up| Send me a DM | Ask questions & | I’ll serve you professionally.

Whatsapp |chat | Text | Call | Flash
https:///2348149344598
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 12:02pm On Dec 23, 2021
The first step to seeing that truly you’re dedicated to the growth and sustainability of your business is to register it with CAC

This is one decision every business owner made, and you too must take the decision, and if you decide to wait until tomorrow, you might be forced to take it in pain and regrets.

Truth be told, there are countless business opportunities you’ve missed in time past just because you’ve refused to dedicate just your N18,000 naira to register your business and many more you’ll also let out if you didn’t make that decision now.

Truly, I want to serve you. I desire to assist you. I desire to give you my top-notch and professional service, and within 14- 21 days your certificate is out.

Here’s my business contact 08149344588

Call| Text| Flash | WhatsApp| and I'll serve you professionally.

May your Thursday be profitable!

I value you

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 5:22pm On Dec 23, 2021
Good evening house
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 9:59am On Dec 24, 2021
Registering business name is our business
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 12:55pm On Dec 24, 2021
This eagle landed today, thank to Mrs Brown for choosing us

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 4:29pm On Dec 25, 2021
From all of us at the Corporate Affairs Commission.

We say Merry Christmas �

May the blessing of the season find its expression in your business.

Merry Christmas �

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 9:21pm On Dec 25, 2021
Good evening
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 11:39am On Dec 27, 2021
Our break is over!!!!

You ask for a reminder, here I am.

I hope you’ve not changed your mind?

However, here is the information you need to provide for the registration.

REQUIREMENTS FOR YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATION ON CAC

1. Surname:

2. First name:

3. Other name:

4. Date of birth

5. Gender

6. Phone number

7. YOUR HOME ADDRESS

1. State:

2. LGA:

3. City/Town/Village:

4. House Number:

5. Street Name:

8. YOUR BUSINESS ADDRESS

1. State:

2. LGA:

3. City/Town/Village:

4. House Number:

5. Street Name:

9. Nature of Business

10. Business Name 1

11. Business Name 2

12. Functional Email Address

SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS

13. ID Card (snap and send)

14. Passport (snap and send)

13. Signature (sign on a piece of paper, snap and send)

Fill it | Send it to 08149344598

Let’s start your registration. I really wanna serve you affordably.

May the good God cause your business to flourish.
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 9:33am On Dec 28, 2021
We are still in business of Registering businesses
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 8:31am On Jan 03, 2022
Happy new year family
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 3:58pm On Jan 06, 2022
*Make it a goal to get that your business certified even though it's GARRI that you're selling*

The truth is, it COST nothing to get certified if only you ask questions, and determined to do so.

If truly you're serious of getting that your business registered, just within 14 days, your business is fully enlisted among the registered businesses in Nigeria, and your certificate out.

Now, just imagine, government destroys the place you're doing business, but compensation is based on a registered business. Will you be compensated?

I'm not saying this will happen. But just put your house in order inasmuch you're in business.

Again, the fact remains, Inasmuch, you're in business, one day the fund you have will not be enough, and there will be a need to source for funds elsewhere.

When you're asked to bring proof of business registration. I hope you won't be surprised?

Well, when it comes to this line of business nobody can do it better than me. Because of my years of experience and vast knowledge in this business.

Call | Text | Flash | WhatsApp 08149344598

And get that your unregistered business registered through CAC within a few days.
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 1:50pm On Jan 10, 2022
Good morning � to you my friend.
I mean to you that Is printing flyers, business cards, making banners and announcing that name in all your social media platforms. I have just one question for you this morning.

How would you feel if after spending so much into building that brand, you wake up one morning and find out that someone has hijacked your name and has registered it?

Very sad I imagine. But you see, as long as your business name is unregistered, it is not secured, and is open to anyone who registers it first.

When it comes to CAC, it is first come first serve, so even if you came up with the name first, you will have to let it go, if someone beats you to the test of registering your business name.

Since I started registering businesses for people and now I am getting old, I have never seen a single disadvantage for you in registering your business.

Registering your business is a win win for you. Forget everything People have told you about increase in tax rates and annual returns.

With the right information you can get your business registered and have peace of mind.

I seek your best interest and that's why I tell you this,
Come to my dm and ask your questions, let’s get your business registered.

Just see it as an investment into the future of your business, that will surely bring a lot of profit.

Call | Text | Flash | WhatsApp & I’ll serve you accurately and efficiently.

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 9:50am On Jan 12, 2022
You see, as a service provider that has helped over 100 business owners in the last 6 months to get certified – here is what I have to tell you;

1. No matter the type of business you do, the certification of your business name is as important as the air you sniff, if not for anything, but to claim of ownership your business name.

2. In business funding is fundamental. And so, at some point in your business journey the fund you have will become insufficient, and you’ll see the need to source for fund from agencies and from the government – your CAC certificate will definitely be required to scale through.

3. Quit the assumption that you’ll start to pay inflated return as tax when your business is registered – that’s a big LIE.

4. Nobody claim ownership of a business name until it’s duly certified by CAC.

5. Getting your business registered is so affordable for any serious business owners to shy away from.

So, in all, whether you deal on:
- Food stuff
- Fashion
- Entertainment
- Photography
- Tailoring
- Salon
- Accessories
- Online services
..etc.

You sure need this CAC certificate to open business doors.

Don’t let anyone talk you out of doing business legally, but rather ask questions that will lead to your clearness.

Well the year has just begun, and this is me calling you to do the correct thing before you’ll wake up one morning and your business name is gone.

Reach out to me now | Register that your business, company, NGO, or Church name today.

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 3:48pm On Jan 12, 2022
Good afternoon house
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 9:28am On Jan 13, 2022
Your number one priority this year should be getting that your business name registration with CAC
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by sharma234: 6:56am On Jan 14, 2022
How long does the registration process take
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 9:11am On Jan 14, 2022
sharma234:
How long does the registration process take
14 to 21 days sir
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 1:12pm On Jan 15, 2022
We are still in business of Registering businesses with CAC
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 11:30am On Jan 17, 2022
FIRST THINGS FIRST..

When you want to start a business, you create a mental plan in your head first.

It’s sometimes like this,

Gather funds, get a shop, buy goods, employ staff if necessary, and get customers.

Whether your business plan looks like this or not, if it does not start with getting your business registered, then it is wrong.

You see the first step in starting a business is not renting a shop or getting your own place, it is not buying goods or searching for customers.

It is without a doubt getting your business registered.

According to the law of the companies Allied Matters Act (CAMA) any business that is not duly registered does not exist legally, so that which you run is not a business in the sight of the law, but an overly glorified hobby.

And if your business has a disagreement with a registered entity, the law cannot be in your favor, because your business does not exist.

One heart breaking fact is that, even if you have been operating for 10years, the day you register your business is the day it starts existing.

And also when your business is not registered your business name is not secured and is open to anyone who decides to register it first.

This week do well to get your business registered, if not for anything, then simply for the sake of doing business legally and securing your business name.

Hire me now, and I’ll deliver your certificate in less than 21 days.

Call | Text | WhatsApp 08149344598

It’s a beautiful new week to start doing business legally.
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 1:08pm On Jan 17, 2022
We are still here to serve you
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 10:27am On Jan 18, 2022
My name is Eze Chinonso Martilda, CAC online Registration expert,
I handle your business, company and NGOs (incoporated trustee) Registration. I can register your business with chikini money.

I was born and brought up in UGWOGO NIKE( my home town), ENUGUSTATE, currently base in OJOTA LAGOS

The Second child and second daughter of my parents, my birthday is Feb 15th.

I'm a Christian, a lover of God and His words.

I love cooking and reading short stories and surfing the internet.

My favorite colour is brown but I don't have any clothe or shoe ��

I love swimming but I dey fear water�, I love smiling, My smiles alone can draw your attention. �

I am a good actress but I have stage fright, I act only when I am alone�

I'm a very cheerful person.

Welcome to my wall.

Thanks for reading

#cacqueen

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 12:21pm On Jan 18, 2022
Good afternoon house
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 9:20am On Jan 20, 2022
5 THINGS YOU MUST STOP DOING IN 2022

1. Stop thinking that registering your business is not a necessity or feeling like you’re wasting your money when it comes to registering your business, rather see it as an investment into the future of your business.

2. Stop telling yourself that you came up with your business name first and so nobody can take it away from you. Truth is that as long as you don’t register your business, your business name is open to anyone, who decides to take the hassle of registering it first.

Remember when it comes to CAC, it is first come first serve.

3. Stop telling yourself that you will have to pay inflated tax after you register your business.That’s a big LIE that seeks the downfall of your business.

With the right information you can become a certified business owner and still make peace with your finances.

4. Stop telling yourself that you do not need the power of a limited liability. Nobody ever plans to encounter mishaps in life, but it is best to be on the safe side.

One last thing you must stop in 2022.

5. Stop telling yourself that my price is too high, because if you have ever done business with me, then you will know that the time, and effort I put in registering your business is totally worth even more than that 18k.

Whatsoever you don’t stop might grow to stop you.

Only God knows how many business opportunities you have missed out on just because your business is unregistered.

Take a bold step this morning to register your business today.

Here’s my business contact 08149344598

Call| Text| Flash | WhatsApp| and I’ll serve you professionally.

May your Thursday be profitable!
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 11:21am On Jan 21, 2022
We are still in business of Registering businesses

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Guide On How To Make Money On Facebook / Kingsley Ubenyi Of KSLEY Mega Vision Arrested By EFCC / Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.