Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS - Investment (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS (20520 Views)

Consult Us For Your Business Name, Company (Private Limited) Registrations etc / HOW To REGISTER A HOLDING COMPANY In NIGERIA / You Dont Need Money To Register It Free. The Site Pay For A Task Done. It Simple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 10:13am On Feb 08, 2022
Don't think is only when your busi.ness is as big as that of Dangote before you register it.
No matter how small it is.
Be it

- Hairdressing salon
- Barbing salon
- Foodstuff shop
- Boutique
- Shawarma/Bole spot
- Pedicure & Manicure.
- Tailoring
- Shoemaking.
- Phone/laptop repairs
- Okrika business.
- Dry-cleaning business
- Mama Put
- Phone Accessories shop.etc

The CAC certificate may appear insignificant at this time. But take my word for it: if you're in business, there will come a time when you'll need it to launch a new business.
When it comes to this, I have a proven track record.

Hire me right now, and I'll get your certificate to you in under 14 to 21 days!

Call | Text/ WhatsApp
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 12:55pm On Feb 09, 2022
MTN, despite its size, recognized the need of CAC Business registration.

They have been in business for 21 years.

They predicted the future 21 years ago and recorded it with CAC.

You're too busy yelling, "I'm the CEO!" I'm the company's founder.

You never register a common CAC business name, Oga.

Is a CEO who can't register his or her company name a CEO?

to employ me to register your company on your behalf.

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 5:26pm On Feb 10, 2022
Valentine's sales coming up this weekend. Get ready!!! It is going to be raining discount and other free services.
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 9:58am On Feb 11, 2022
Because it is my birth month and month of love, we are going to give discount to anyone Registering their business with us from today to 15th February.

Business name only plus free Google listing
21,000❎
16,000✅

Business name with TIN plus free Google listing
23,000❎
20,000✅

Company name plus free Google listing
60,000❎
45,000✅

NGO
140,000❎
120,000✅

Note: For the free Google listing the businesses must be in any of these groups;

- Fashion industry
- Spa, hospitality and relaxation
- Restaurant
- Cake making, Pastries and catering services
- Beauty, make up, cosmetics
- Dentist, eye clinic (health industry)

This offer valid till 15th February.
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 5:23pm On Feb 11, 2022
What's holding up the approval of your CAC registration?

Please talk to me about it and we'll figure something out.
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 1:46pm On Feb 12, 2022
Happy weekend
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 2:01pm On Feb 13, 2022
#Valpromo is still on

Business name only plus free Google listing
21,000❎
16,000✅

Business name with TIN plus free Google listing
23,000❎
20,000✅

Company name plus free Google listing
60,000❎
45,000✅

NGO
140,000❎
120,000✅

Note: For the free Google listing the businesses must be in any of these groups;

- Fashion industry
- Spa, hospitality and relaxation
- Restaurant
- Cake making, Pastries and catering services
- Beauty, make up, cosmetics
- Dentist, eye clinic (health industry)

This offer valid till 15th February.
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 11:37am On Feb 16, 2022
Do you realize that simply adding Enterprise, venture, company, LTD, and PLC to your business name can lead to a slew of new business opportunities, as well as ensuring that your firm is legally registered and recognized?

Most government MDA's and enterprises only conduct business with incorporated entities, as a contractor, you'll agree with me.

Your CAC certificate improves your reputation with clients, investors, and potential investors in general.

Contracts are on their way.

Schemes to assist businesses are on the way.

Deals are on their way.

Don't wait until you've been turned down for a contract or a big commercial deal to take action.

Do you require my assistance?

Send me a DM right now, and we'll get your company set up.

I'll service you if you call, text, flash, or WhatsApp us.

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 3:04pm On Feb 17, 2022
Which of our services do you need?
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 10:50am On Feb 18, 2022
What is delaying you from Registering your business
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 7:03pm On Feb 18, 2022
Good evening
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 7:25am On Feb 19, 2022
Happy weekend
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 2:05pm On Feb 22, 2022
We don't only register your busi.ness, we also facilitate bus.ness account opening with reputable banks. We love you, we just want to you to concentrate on making money while we take the stress off you. You send all Requirements from comfort of your home.
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 2:11pm On Feb 23, 2022
Many has asked this question inbox.
So today I am taking my time to highlight some benefits of Registering your business with cooperate affair commission. The benefits are enormous but I will talk about few today

1.Reputation With Clients
Customers and clients.

If your firm isn't officially registered
A potential client may suspect it of being a "fly-by-night" operation but if your farm or business is registered with CAC there won't be any suspicion.

2. Obtaining Loans

When applying for a business loan, you'll need to show that you're a legitimate company. Before authorizing you for a loan, banks and investors will want to examine your business registration certificate, as well as other application prerequisites.

3. Government Contracts/Supplier Arrangements

As a registered business, you are eligible for supplier discounts that you wouldn't get if you were an unregistered entity. Your business/firm frequently get special pricing. A business registration is also one of the first prerequisites if you want to acquire government contracts for your firm.

4.Continuity.

A registere firm/busines will continue to operate even if the owner die or become unwell. Because a registered business is a separate legal entity, someone else can take over ownership or control of it, or it can be sold. Neither is achievable without first registering.

See you at the top!!!!!!!!
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 11:52am On Feb 25, 2022
How would you feel if, after investing so much time and money in creating banners, printing brochures, and building a brand, you were forced to abandon it because someone beat you to the registration of your business name?

I think it's a sad situation. However, when it comes to CAC, first come, first served is the rule.

That is why, in order to prevent establishing another man's brand, I strongly advise all business owners to register their company and secure their name before engaging in any type of publicity.

And I can tell you without a doubt that engaging me to register your business name will be a big benefit to both you and your company.

I'll put down the microphone and let you handle everything.

Call/WhatsApp/message 08149344598
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 11:23am On Feb 26, 2022
Happy weekend house
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 6:10pm On Feb 27, 2022
Happy Sunday
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 5:43pm On Feb 28, 2022
Good evening
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 11:02pm On Feb 28, 2022
We are still in the business of Registering businesses
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 11:47am On Mar 01, 2022
Happy new month
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 10:25am On Mar 02, 2022
Please be careful. There is no free CAC Registrations again. Yes federal government gave that opportunity in 2020 but not anymore.

Hac.kers will offer to assist you in registering your company with CAC for free.

They'll ask for your phone number as bait, and you'll receive a six-digit OTP code that they'll send to your inbox, which they'll use to hijack your account under the promise of registering your business for free.

Rather CONTACT several verified CAC Registration officer like myself to have your CAC BUSINESS NAME, Limited Liability Company and Incorporation trustee (NGOs).

Call, text, or whatsapp 08149344598 to speak with us.
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 3:06pm On Mar 03, 2022
Good afternoon house
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 11:50am On Mar 04, 2022
We are still in the business of Registering businesses
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 1:51pm On Mar 07, 2022
Dear Clients,

This is to officially notify you that Schools can no longer be registered as Business name under CAC. They can only be registered as Limited liability Company.

Thanks

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 12:42pm On Mar 08, 2022
Good from here
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 8:14am On Mar 10, 2022
Good morning all
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 2:16pm On Mar 10, 2022
Omo there is money on this blue ooo.

This 7 business name was brought to me by one of our dropservicing agent.

On 10 of February, she called with so much excitement to tell about this Registrations. It was a moment of joy for her. A philanthropist asked her to pick 7 ladies in her list to register their business.

She charges as high as 25k for business name Registration, and pay us 18k to do the job. You can do your calculations on how much she made just by adve.rtising our services.

The last certificate was approved today.

Woww

Congratulations to the owners. Wishing you the best on your businesses.

Here is all the certificates.

See you ladies at the top!!!!

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 5:04pm On Mar 10, 2022
We are open for your registration; Business Name,Limited, incoporated trustee (NGO)
Church, mosque, association, foundation & Social Club etc. Call/message/ Whatsapp 08149344598

#CACregistration #BusinessName #Ventures #Limited #NGO
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 2:06pm On Mar 11, 2022
We are still in the business of Registering businesses with CAC
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 9:39am On Mar 12, 2022
Happy weekend
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 5:40pm On Mar 12, 2022
Call or Whatsapp 08149344598

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 6:05am On Mar 14, 2022
Good morning house
Happy new week

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Guide On How To Make Money On Facebook / Kingsley Ubenyi Of KSLEY Mega Vision Arrested By EFCC / Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.