Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS (20531 Views)

Consult Us For Your Business Name, Company (Private Limited) Registrations etc / HOW To REGISTER A HOLDING COMPANY In NIGERIA / You Dont Need Money To Register It Free. The Site Pay For A Task Done. It Simple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 11:21am On Jan 21, 2022
We are here to serve you better
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 10:53am On Jan 22, 2022
Good morning everyone
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 4:47pm On Jan 22, 2022
Are you fully ready to take your business to another level?

What if the grants and low-interest loan you have been praying for business expansion is approved today.

do you have all it takes to access it?

If you don't have that, now is the right time to think of getting your business registered with CAC.

Stop procrastinating to avoid had I known.

Business name 21k.
Company 60k.
Ngo 140k.
WhatsApp us to.day
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 9:39pm On Jan 22, 2022
Good evening
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 1:36pm On Jan 23, 2022
Happy Sunday family
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 11:40am On Jan 24, 2022
We are still in the business of Registering businesses
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 4:47pm On Jan 24, 2022
We are here to serve you
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 10:15am On Jan 25, 2022
You ask for a reminder, here I am.

I hope you’ve not changed your mind.

However, here is the information you need for the registration. �

REQUIREMENTS FOR YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATION ON CAC

1. Surname:

2. First name:

3. Other name:

4. Date of birth

5. Gender

6. Phone number

7. YOUR HOME ADDRESS

1. State:

2. LGA:

3. City/Town/Village:

4. House Number:

5. Street Name:

8. YOUR BUSINESS ADDRESS

1. State:

2. LGA:

3. City/Town/Village:

4. House Number:

5. Street Name:

9. Nature of Business

10. Business Name 1

11. Business Name 2

12. Functional Email Address

SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS

13. ID Card (snap and send)

14. Passport (snap and send)

13. Signature (sign on a piece of paper, snap and send)

Fill it | Send it to 08149344598

Let’s start your registration. I really wanna serve you affordably.

May the good God cause your business to flourish.

Byeeeeee!
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 10:19am On Jan 25, 2022
Get your business certified today
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 6:01pm On Jan 25, 2022
We are still in business of Registering businesses
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 8:53am On Jan 26, 2022
Good morning
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 12:11pm On Jan 26, 2022
for the fact that you need to be sure that the business name you currently operating with has not been taken by someone else.

In fact, what is the need of building a brand name, only to discover that Mr. A has already gone ahead of you to claim the name legally?

This isn’t a pleasant experience to behold at all.

I won't want you to lose that beautiful brand name to another.

Do the right thing now by Registering it with CAC.

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by geoobama(m): 1:29pm On Jan 26, 2022
please i need your help, my business name registration what queried and am try to resolve the query but no where to do edit on my dashboard

I hope you’ve not changed your mind.

However, here is the information you need for the registration. �

REQUIREMENTS FOR YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATION ON CAC

1. Surname:

2. First name:

3. Other name:

4. Date of birth

5. Gender

6. Phone number

7. YOUR HOME ADDRESS

1. State:

2. LGA:

3. City/Town/Village:

4. House Number:

5. Street Name:

8. YOUR BUSINESS ADDRESS

1. State:

2. LGA:

3. City/Town/Village:

4. House Number:

5. Street Name:

9. Nature of Business

10. Business Name 1

11. Business Name 2

12. Functional Email Address

SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS

13. ID Card (snap and send)

14. Passport (snap and send)

13. Signature (sign on a piece of paper, snap and send)

Fill it | Send it to 08149344598

Let’s start your registration. I really wanna serve you affordably.

May the good God cause your business to flourish.

Byeeeeee![/quote]
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 11:55am On Jan 27, 2022
We are here to serve you
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 11:56am On Jan 28, 2022
We are still in business
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 1:02pm On Jan 29, 2022
Good afternoon
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 5:21pm On Jan 29, 2022
Good morning
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 9:46pm On Jan 29, 2022
Good evening house
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 12:37pm On Jan 30, 2022
Happy Sunday
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 9:52pm On Jan 30, 2022
How was Sunday service
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 10:44am On Jan 31, 2022
Latest approval

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 3:05pm On Feb 01, 2022
WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AN ENTERPRISE AND A LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY ?

Many people often choose to go for business name Registration/Enterprise because it is the cheapest to start with and you can open a corporate account with it. So the price determines their option.

Well, while it's good to start from somewhere at least you are better than a CEO with no legal name at all.

There are certain limitations with having your business registered just as a business name

For one, the idea behind Enterprise Registration is for purpose of having your trade name reserved for you legally. Registering a business as a Limited liability Company on the other hand is a form of incorporating the business as a separate legal entity. This means the business can stand alone , separate from you. The business can outlive you . In the event that there is a huge debt, your personal property can not be forcefully used to pay creditors and lenders.

This is not always the case for an ENTERPRISE because the liability of the company is unlimited and the business owner will have to bare all the debts of the company should there be a downtime

Limited company also has a better chance to raise funds, as their shares can be used as a coleteral for loan or exchange for equity investment.

Not to bore you with so much grammer, It is advisable to understand what you want to achieve in business before you go ahead to decide which category of Registration to go for

I advise clients advisable to go for Company Registration

But then again if you have limited resources, you can start by Registering the business as an Enterprise and later upgrade it to a Limited.

Well, which ever category you belong, the good thing is you have your business registered with CAC already, you are far better than those without.

I'm concerned about these category of CEOs who do not have their business registered.

well, do you need to upgrade your business name to Limited ? Or you want to carry out a fresh Registration.
send me a message now,
let's begin the process.

photo credit :LAWPADI

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 11:55am On Feb 02, 2022
We are still in the business of Registering businesses
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 10:20pm On Feb 02, 2022
Good afternoon ma'am/sir

Please ,this is a reminder that we still in the service of Registering businesses with CAC.

Please do well to patronize us .

As this is a growing brand .

WE REGISTER
Business name
Company name
School name
Church name
foundation
Association etc
at affordable prices and we have good payment plan for you too.

Hope to hear from you soon ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 1:31pm On Feb 03, 2022
We are here to serve you
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 1:44pm On Feb 03, 2022
Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) is proud of its efficient online business-name registration system, which makes the process quick and convenient.

Nowadays, virtually everyone in a business needs to register their business names—-from small companies to large corporations. We wish to help – and make the whole registration process as smooth as possible.

Call I Text I Whatsapp 08149344598 today to start
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by everyevery: 6:18pm On Feb 03, 2022
How can I register an NGO
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 11:15am On Feb 04, 2022
everyevery:
How can I register an NGO
we do that sir, can we talk more on WhatsApp to get the full details and requirements
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 10:28am On Feb 05, 2022
Happy weekend
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 4:44pm On Feb 05, 2022
We obtain APPROVALS in a flash!

The most difficult step to make when deciding to start a business in the Federal Republic of Nigeria is deciding on a name. You're aware that this is correct. You've probably already done several rounds of internal brainstorming with team members and pals before deciding to register. We offer a fuss-free, hassle-free, and information-rich experience for formally registering your company name with us, as we've done for over 150 organizations since 2020.

To get started, call, text, or Whatsapp 08149344598 today.

Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 10:19pm On Feb 05, 2022
CAC Limited is a limited liability company with a share capital (best way to explain)

The statutory value of a firm is represented by its share capital.

A private limited company's share capital is the amount of money invested by its shareholders in exchange for ownership shares.

Typically, company directors are also stockholders in their own businesses.

Shareholders have some control over how the business is run.

The company does not have to have the specified amount in its bank account.

Thanks

Let us discuss your CAC registrations.

WhatsApp I Text I Call

We're dependable, quick, and dependable!
Re: HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS by Adamma91(f): 7:58pm On Feb 06, 2022
Happy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Guide On How To Make Money On Facebook / Kingsley Ubenyi Of KSLEY Mega Vision Arrested By EFCC / Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.