Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,080 members, 7,835,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) (75254 Views)

7 Reasons Why The Noah’s Ark Story Is A Myth. / Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) / Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by BigCowH0rn: 3:50pm On Sep 29, 2021
Techguy96:

Ogbeni u don't know shit, comparing wood of Noah's ark to fossil of dinosaurs lol, I laugh at ur stupidity.
Next time u will not put mouth in argument u don't understand.

Mumu. I wasn't here for an intellectual debate but was trolling a particular person.

If you think your little education in Nigeria is better than mine open a thread and mention me.
Any topic, including the extinction of the dinosaurs and the ice ages.

Below is me laughing at your stupidity.

Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by Workch: 6:05pm On Sep 29, 2021
Nothingserious:

The logic lies in logic itself. As long as you struggle with the logic of logic, you will never understand it. I was hoping you were going to say specifically how you arrived at your conclusions. Same gibberish and parroting of what you learnt from someone.111
Why you dey vex?

I can’t believe that ridiculous story by force na? I’m not stupid sir cheesy
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by Workch: 6:07pm On Sep 29, 2021
Nothingserious:

Did science say this? Show me how science said it is not true. So you have moved to science now? Does science and religion mix?

I can see your level of reasoning now. A Christian is still ahead of you in logic and rational thinking.
Stop asking anybody to show you anything and tell us how your imaginary wooden ship housed all terrestrial species for one year in a mythical flood.

I will rather watch cartoons that believe such nonsense cheesy
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by Workch: 6:11pm On Sep 29, 2021
[s]
Acehart:

FYI:

You seem not to know about the earth's tectonic history. Please observe the maps below as you read this:

This is the way the earth looked several millions of years ago. At one point all of these continents were once joined up. This giant landmass known as a supercontinent was called Pangea. The word Pangaea means "All Lands", this describes the way all the continents were joined up together. Pangea existed 240 million years ago and about 200 million years ago it began to break apart. Over millions of years, these pieces came to be the continents as we know them today.

With regards to Kangaroos, the oldest known fossil ancestor of today's kangaroos and koalas have been found by scientists. Their mouse-sized ancestor, Sinodelphys szalayai, was found in north-eastern China and is believed to be 125 million years old.

My friend, you need to read more. Not because you are oblivious of something doesn't mean it is non-existent. (Nor all distance is absence, not all silence is oblivion). There is beauty in humble silence. Man has not existed for billions of years, hence, the evolution you have stated is a fallacy.

As for God, the master of timing and conservation, the perfect time to preserve all animals is to take the prime DNA/RNA when the continents are still one. Have you not read that before the tectonic plates parted, the earth had a universal weather condition- from the time of yore to Noah?

[/s]
Whenever an average Christian tries to talk about science, it’s always ends in disaster.
Continental drift and splitting happened 175million years ago. At this time, Homo erects has not even started walking on this planet and you want to link Noah’s flood to it. grin
The oldest human fossil is just 300,000years and Noah story happens according to the Bible chronology 4000years Ago.
You need to be really stupid to belie ve this stories and then extraordinary stupid to try to defend it with inconsistent science cheesy

So Noah’s flood happens earlier than 175million years ago. You must be a joker cheesy

You better remove that nonsense you posted before I disgrace you.
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by DrBrainstorm(m): 7:45pm On Sep 29, 2021
Nothingserious:

Lol!
If you think all the known locations you mentioned had always existed the way you know them now, then I have nothing to say to you. Your theory is good. Don’t you think civilization was centered in certain locations before they dispersed to what we all know today?
Lol!
Even if I think civilization was centered, did the flood occur before or after the dispersal? If it was before the dispersal, does it even make sense to think lions, tigers and sheeps all lived together in a confined space(Ark). Oh! I guess it is possible because God will shut the mouths of the Lions and other carnivores in there grin
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by Nothingserious: 8:49pm On Sep 29, 2021
Workch:
Why you dey vex?

I can’t believe that ridiculous story by force na? I’m not stupid sir cheesy

You failed all the questions I asked you. Even in a million years you can’t answer them. I never intended you to answer them. I only wanted you to keep pondering the ridiculousness of your warped logic. Let it keep ringing in your subconscious.

Thank God you said “ I can’t believe...”. That is a good start...just a personal decision by you and not based on any empirical refutation.

Well I can believe it!
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by Nothingserious: 8:52pm On Sep 29, 2021
DrBrainstorm:

Lol!
Even if I think civilization was centered, did the flood occur before or after the dispersal? If it was before the dispersal, does it even make sense to think lions, tigers and sheeps all lived together in a confined space(Ark). Oh! I guess it is possible because God will shut the mouths of the Lions and other carnivores in there grin

The lions, sheep and tigers all lived together with Adam in the garden of Eden. He named them all. People live with lions and tigers and wild dogs even now. Why is that a big problem for you?

Have you asked why people keep lions and crocodiles and pythons around them? Yet it is a problem for you and is forming a heavy intellectual objection to logic for you.

I am not impressed with this please.
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by Nothingserious: 8:56pm On Sep 29, 2021
Workch:
Stop asking anybody to show you anything and tell us how your imaginary wooden ship housed all terrestrial species for one year in a mythical flood.

I will rather watch cartoons that believe such nonsense cheesy

I am happy you have conveniently deflected from your initial intended punch-line. You saw it was self-destructive and self-refuting. Lol!
I would have loved you to keep asking those silly questions so I can keep up with ridiculous but valid responses you can’t contend with.
Well keep my questions in your head and keep wondering about the defects in viewing all reality thru strict empiricism and materialism. You only end up denying yourself and shooting yourself in the foot.

You haven’t shown me an empirical proof of the validity of your statements. I have waited for hours on end.

You can also watch the cartoons of Noah’s ark and other Bible stories since you prefer cartoons.
Cheers
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by Nothingserious: 9:01pm On Sep 29, 2021
Workch:
[s][/s]
Whenever an average Christian tries to talk about science, it’s always ends in disaster.
Continental drift and splitting happened 175million years ago. At this time, Homo erects has not even started walking on this planet and you want to link Noah’s flood to it. grin
The oldest human fossil is just 300,000years and Noah story happens according to the Bible chronology 4years Ago.
You need to be really stupid to believe this stories and then extraordinary stupid to try to defend it with inconsistent science cheesy

So Noah’s flood happens earlier than 175million years ago. You must be a joker cheesy

You better remove that nonsense you posted before I disgrace you.

You don’t know science better than any Christian because the person is a Christian. You only know science better than anyone including skeptics because you studied and perhaps practiced it better than anyone.
We have so many experts in sciences with Christian background. We all know the huge contributions Christianity made in sciences that gave birth to what you have today. Pls stop talking about what know little about.

I am happy you believe all the billion years theories despite the fact that you didn’t witness or observe any of them or saw any repeated ( repeatability and observation principles in sciences). But you just believed. And that is faith!

Keep it up!
Lol
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by DrBrainstorm(m): 9:20pm On Sep 29, 2021
Nothingserious:

The lions, sheep and tigers all lived together with Adam in the garden of Eden. He named them all. People live with lions and tigers and wild dogs even now. Why is that a big problem for you?

Have you asked why people keep lions and crocodiles and pythons around them? Yet it is a problem for you and is forming a heavy intellectual objection to logic for you.

I am not impressed with this please.
According to the Bible, Lions, pythons, sheeps all lived together but this did not continue to be so after the fall of man.
And as to people keeping wild animals among them, please buy a lion, a tiger, a sheep and a Python and put them in the same space.

And to you not impressed, bi*ch please! I could give a Bleep
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by Nothingserious: 9:46pm On Sep 29, 2021
DrBrainstorm:

According to the Bible, Lions, pythons, sheeps all lived together but this did not continue to be so after the fall of man.
And as to people keeping wild animals among them, please buy a lion, a tiger, a sheep and a Python and put them in the same space.

And to you not impressed, bi*ch please! I could give a Bleep

Still not impressed with this childish and warped logic and reasoning.
You can visit any zoo and ask them the “techniques” behind housing a tiger, a python and a lion in same location. Even after they explain it to you, keep arguing with them. Ask them whether other humans like Noah could do same.
Keep arguing with them. Ask them how humans could keep wild dogs, cats and chicken in the same house and how possible that was.

Still not impressed! Rubbish
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by DrBrainstorm(m): 10:11pm On Sep 29, 2021
Nothingserious:

You can visit any zoo and ask them the “techniques” behind housing a tiger, a python and a lion in same location. Even after they explain it to you, keep arguing with them. Ask them whether other humans like Noah could do same.
Keep arguing with them. Ask them how humans could keep wild dogs, cats and chicken in the same house and how possible that was.

Pele, I didn't know Noah was a Carpenter cum Zoologist. Oponu abeg getat
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by DrBrainstorm(m): 10:12pm On Sep 29, 2021
Nothingserious:

Pele, I didn't know Noah was a Carpenter cum Zoologist grin. Oponu abeg getat
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by Workch: 10:24pm On Sep 29, 2021
Nothingserious:

You don’t know science better than any Christian because the person is a Christian. You only know science better than anyone including skeptics because you studied and perhaps practiced it better than anyone.
We have so many experts in sciences with Christian background. We all know the huge contributions Christianity made in sciences that gave birth to what you have today. Pls stop talking about what know little about.

I am happy you believe all the billion years theories despite the fact that you didn’t witness or observe any of them or saw any repeated ( repeatability and observation principles in sciences). But you just believed. And that is faith!

Keep it up!
Lol
Christians do science of magic cheesy
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by Workch: 10:25pm On Sep 29, 2021
DrBrainstorm:

nothingserious dull Gan.

Chicken brain wey dey believe fairy tales � cheesy
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by Workch: 10:26pm On Sep 29, 2021
Nothingserious:

I am happy you have conveniently deflected from your initial intended punch-line. You saw it was self-destructive and self-refuting. Lol!
I would have loved you to keep asking those silly questions so I can keep up with ridiculous but valid responses you can’t contend with.
Well keep my questions in your head and keep wondering about the defects in viewing all reality thru strict empiricism and materialism. You only end up denying yourself and shooting yourself in the foot.

You haven’t shown me an empirical proof of the validity of your statements. I have waited for hours on end.

You can also watch the cartoons of Noah’s ark and other Bible stories since you prefer cartoons.
Cheers
baba Noah Ark cheesy
The miraculous ark of the lord cheesy
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by Workch: 10:28pm On Sep 29, 2021
Nothingserious:

You failed all the questions I asked you. Even in a million years you can’t answer them. I never intended you to answer them. I only wanted you to keep pondering the ridiculousness of your warped logic. Let it keep ringing in your subconscious.

Thank God you said “ I can’t believe...”. That is a good start...just a personal decision by you and not based on any empirical refutation.

Well I can believe it!
I can't answer questions a slowpoke who thinks a 700years old man kept all species of thr world in a wooden ship for 1years cheesy
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by DrBrainstorm(m): 10:30pm On Sep 29, 2021
Workch:
nothingserious dull Gan.

grin
Lol the oponu just dey disturb my mention
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by Nothingserious: 11:11pm On Sep 29, 2021
DrBrainstorm:
grin
Lol the oponu just dey disturb my mention

Foolish child
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by Nothingserious: 11:12pm On Sep 29, 2021
Workch:
I can't answer questions a slowpoke who thinks a 700years old man kept all species of thr world in a wooden ship for 1years cheesy

Then you are a big fool.
I am not impressed
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by Nothingserious: 11:13pm On Sep 29, 2021
Workch:
baba Noah Ark cheesy
The miraculous ark of the lord cheesy

Deflection again. I guess it’s your usual way of chickening out
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by Nothingserious: 11:14pm On Sep 29, 2021
Workch:
nothingserious dull Gan.

Still not impressed. It seems you’ve come to your wits end. Lol
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by Nothingserious: 11:16pm On Sep 29, 2021
Workch:
Christians do science of magic cheesy

Yes that’s how Christians and other theists developed the science you so much pride about. I guess you even understand how science works child! Go and read up the history and philosophy of science and update your dull brain
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by Nothingserious: 11:17pm On Sep 29, 2021
DrBrainstorm:

Why would you know? You thought carpentry and zoology was invented in 2021 by you right?
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by Nothingserious: 11:18pm On Sep 29, 2021
DrBrainstorm:

Pele, I didn't know Noah was a Carpenter cum Zoologist. Oponu abeg getat

Yes carpentry and zoology was invented today by you. May wisdom die with you !
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by DrBrainstorm(m): 6:15am On Sep 30, 2021
Nothingserious:

Foolish child
Mumu adult.
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by Workch: 8:11am On Sep 30, 2021
Nothingserious:

Then you are a big fool.
I am not impressed
You are the person who thinks two kangaroos hopped from Australia to Middle East. You are the fool here grin
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by Workch: 8:12am On Sep 30, 2021
Nothingserious:

Yes that’s how Christians and other theists developed the science you so much pride about. I guess you even understand how science works child! Go and read up the history and philosophy of science and update your dull brain
but can never believe that Kangaroos hopped from Australia to Middle East without evidence sir
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by Workch: 8:13am On Sep 30, 2021
Nothingserious:

Deflection again. I guess it’s your usual way of chickening out
I can’t waste time without a scientifically illiterate.

I make fun of them and that’s what I am doing grin
Why have a sane discussion with a nitwit who believes myths? cheesy
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by Nothingserious: 8:43am On Sep 30, 2021
Workch:
I can’t waste time without a scientifically illiterate.

I make fun of them and that’s what I am doing grin
Why have a sane discussion with a nitwit who believes myths? cheesy

Lol!
I trolled you with ridiculous responses. It’s a match for your ridiculous worldview.
No shaking. Give a fool a fool’s foolish reward. Don’t waste pearls with them.

I cannot rack my brain to give you intelligent responses cos you don’t deserve them. In fact they will mean nothing to you.

I will be glad if you fall into the trap to discuss science. You think science has anything to say about God, religion or metaphysics? Let me hear you talk about it here. I will chew you raw.
And I also need you to scientifically show proof that your ridiculous statements here are empirical.

If you change this topic now due to your inability to respond and follow up or engage, I will flog you. No further deflections. Focus.
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by Nothingserious: 8:55am On Sep 30, 2021
Workch:
but can never believe that Kangaroos hopped from Australia to Middle East without evidence sir

Again, the Christians and other theists developed the science you pride about with their God-given intellects and minds.
They also built some of the best higher institutions you also pride of today. And more Christians are excelling in sciences, technology, philosophy, finances, religion etc today.
That’s a fact. Just get it into your skull.
Re: Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) by Workch: 10:13am On Sep 30, 2021
Nothingserious:

Again, the Christians and other theists developed the science you pride about with their God-given intellects and minds.
They also built some of the best higher institutions you also pride of today. And more Christians are excelling in sciences, technology, philosophy, finances, religion etc today.
That’s a fact. Just get it into your skull.
show me anything they invented in science with the Bible grin

Joker cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

The Sack Letter Of Pastors In Winners Chapel Over 'Poor Church Growth' (Photo) / Church Of Satan Replies Nigerian Man Who Wants To Join Illuminati / CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.