Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,242 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Fiancee Want To Try Dating Another Person Before Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fiancee Want To Try Dating Another Person Before Marriage (834 Views)

Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman / What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? / How Do I Handle My Girlfriend Dating Another Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fiancee Want To Try Dating Another Person Before Marriage by joelbooks: 8:33pm On Sep 24, 2021
my girlfriend and i are engaged and an hour ago, she said we should date at least one more person before we eventually get married in 3 months. I’m confused. Is this weird?

I don’t know what to feel. I asked her why she thought of this, she said that she is still young and wants to explore more first before we get married and that she is bored so she wants to try dating one more person.

I’m not even sure if i want to get married now, need some advice here.

Not my story , copied from:

https://bloomeet.com/groups/romance/activity/

1 Like

Re: Fiancee Want To Try Dating Another Person Before Marriage by habsydiamond(m): 8:44pm On Sep 24, 2021
This must be a scene from a Hollywood movie.. If not ur girl must be a disguising prostitute waiting to unleash after wedding..

3 Likes

Re: Fiancee Want To Try Dating Another Person Before Marriage by Vwoman200: 8:58pm On Sep 24, 2021
She wants you guys to play away game before you imprison her wink cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fiancee Want To Try Dating Another Person Before Marriage by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 24, 2021
IF this is true please look for a responsible lady that's ready to marry you and ready for marriage as well.Don't be blinded by lust now and regret later.Please put your thinking cap on,allow her carry out her yeye cravings while you search for a good and responsible lady to marry

3 Likes

Re: Fiancee Want To Try Dating Another Person Before Marriage by thesicilian: 9:39pm On Sep 24, 2021
It's simple. The girl has someone she wants to sleep with and needs to do it with a clear conscience. What I'd do is play along and when she returns, tell her I've found a better person instead.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fiancee Want To Try Dating Another Person Before Marriage by joelbooks: 9:41pm On Sep 24, 2021
thesicilian:
It's simple. The girl has someone she wants to sleep with and needs to do it with a clear conscience. What I'd do is play along and when she returns, tell her I've found a better person instead.

1 Like

Re: Fiancee Want To Try Dating Another Person Before Marriage by Sonoyom(m): 9:43pm On Sep 24, 2021
They have left you!
Re: Fiancee Want To Try Dating Another Person Before Marriage by HeOrShe: 9:44pm On Sep 24, 2021
I think somehow she is being persuaded to get marry.. her spirit is not yet ready to settle down.

1 Like

Re: Fiancee Want To Try Dating Another Person Before Marriage by InfernoNig: 9:54pm On Sep 24, 2021
My nigga, don't fall for that bullshit, she is already seeing someone else behind the scene. She is just telling and hunting you should in case you find out before the wedding, she will say I told you na that I want to date more before we get married.

Fear women and their manipulative words.

Use your head my nigga.

1 Like

Re: Fiancee Want To Try Dating Another Person Before Marriage by Freestainworld(m): 9:57pm On Sep 24, 2021
Maybe just date one of her siblings and eventually marry the sibling, every dating Na the same.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice On This Please / Hi Nairalander, Pls I Need Advice / Unblock Your Blocked Sim Here!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.