Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,762 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Hi Nairalander, Pls I Need Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hi Nairalander, Pls I Need Advice (831 Views)

Nairalander's Pls What Type Of Skill Will You Advise Your Junior Bro To Learn / NAIRALANDER,PLS,HOW DO WE SOLVE THIS PROBLEM / Nairalander's Pls Help... I Dont Want To Go Nuts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi Nairalander, Pls I Need Advice by QuinieR(f): 9:54pm On Feb 16, 2022
Good evening my pple

I have someone who lied against me,
The lies really affected me becos pple believed her Nd here I am very very innocent sad

Pls how can I drag her to court for character defamation.. I need to no the source/root of the lies with her envidence

How can I go abt it pls, someone shld help me
angry cool
Re: Hi Nairalander, Pls I Need Advice by rickpat(m): 9:58pm On Feb 16, 2022
get evidence that she lie against you...then get a lawyer...to serve her a notice...sue her for defamation of character...if she can't prove that you did what she accused you of...then she will be in soup...get a lawyer...this is a CIVIL CASE.so na civil law..CIVIL COURT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hi Nairalander, Pls I Need Advice by Truvelisback(m): 10:09pm On Feb 16, 2022
QuinieR:
Good evening my pple

The lies really affected me becos pple believed her Nd here I am very very innocent sad

Pls how can I drag her to court for character defamation.. I need to no the source/root of the lies with her envidence

angry cool
Lied against u for doing what?
Re: Hi Nairalander, Pls I Need Advice by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 16, 2022
Truvelisback:
Lied against u for doing what?
Op answer this harmless question so we can help you out.
Re: Hi Nairalander, Pls I Need Advice by ParpahSeventy: 12:20am On Feb 17, 2022
You didn't tell us what the lie is, if only we know then we can advice you, sometimes it's better to let certain things go.
Re: Hi Nairalander, Pls I Need Advice by toujurs: 10:43pm On Jun 15, 2022
ParpahSeventy:
You didn't tell us what the lie is, if only we know then we can advice you, sometimes it's better to let certain things go.
it's hook up, that was why she got dumped. Most of these girls don't have respect for their V.J undecided
Re: Hi Nairalander, Pls I Need Advice by QuinieR(f): 2:50pm On Jun 24, 2022
toujurs:
it's hook up, that was why she got dumped. Most of these girls don't have respect for their V.J undecided
You must be crazy for that comment, I won’t blame you tho Cusz na same hookup me Nd ur mama they do. You guys see all ladies as ruins girl or hook up girl.. I pity ur daughter
Re: Hi Nairalander, Pls I Need Advice by Blunttruth: 3:31pm On Jun 24, 2022
QuinieR:
Good evening my pple

angry cool
First thing you should learn to do is not to care what people think about you. The only people who what they think about you should bother you is your loved ones, and if they hear something and ask you about it then you can explain. I would suggest you ignore the person. Eventually ,the truth will prevail, and you will be vindicated.

1 Like

Re: Hi Nairalander, Pls I Need Advice by Kobojunkie: 3:31pm On Jun 24, 2022
QuinieR:
Good evening my pple

angry cool
I think you can start at the police station or get yourself a lawyer. undecided
Re: Hi Nairalander, Pls I Need Advice by QuinieR(f): 9:36pm On Jun 24, 2022
Blunttruth:

First thing you should learn to do is not to care what people think about you. The only people who what they think about you should bother you is your loved ones, and if they hear something and ask you about it then you can explain. I would suggest you ignore the person. Eventually ,the truth will prevail, and you will be vindicated.
I have dear, Nd truth is coming out small.. I will give out details soon. Thanks
Re: Hi Nairalander, Pls I Need Advice by QuinieR(f): 9:37pm On Jun 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I think you can start at the police station or get yourself a lawyer. undecided
Thanks, I have move on
Re: Hi Nairalander, Pls I Need Advice by FalseProphet1(m): 10:12pm On Jun 24, 2022
QuinieR:
Good evening my pple

angry cool
You can deal with them spiritually... quote me for more details.

This I have seen.
Re: Hi Nairalander, Pls I Need Advice by QuinieR(f): 6:39am On Jun 25, 2022
FalseProphet1:

You can deal with them spiritually... quote me for more details.

This I have seen.
Lol, no need
Thanks smiley

(1) (Reply)

Which State Tribe Or Region You Can't Marry From / Juice World. One Of The Greatest Singer. / Can You Solve This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.