Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,496 members, 7,836,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding (73433 Views)

Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives / "Wedding Is Not Expensive": Nigerian Man Shares Photos From His Private Wedding / Two Nigerian Lesbians Tie The Knot At Private Wedding In Canada (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by seguno2: 11:01am On Sep 25, 2021
Mercychen:
This is not even a case of elaborate or low key. It's private. Secret. Hidden from everyone. Even family members are not aware they are married. No witness except the priest. So, how does that spell low key?

Anyways, their choice but not really a good one because if anything happens, who are they going to confide in?
Who knows them as a legitimate couple?

The law knows them as a legitimate couple.
Is that not all that matters

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Raalsalghul: 11:01am On Sep 25, 2021
TripleOh7:

There must be two witnesses according to law otherwise you aren't married in the eyes of the law.

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 25, 2021
emorse:
It's no longer private now, is it?
It is private it's a lot different from being a secret.
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by d33types: 11:03am On Sep 25, 2021
realstars:
As a camara man, i only show you what i want you to see, behind the camara are some family members to withness the wedding. just as we do have in court marriage.
exactly. Don't mind her. She doesn't know

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 25, 2021
People should know privacy is different from secret wtv. U all are so quick to post for likes. Know the difference pls. English language no hard
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by LofiLogic: 11:05am On Sep 25, 2021
jaeyking:
Private wedding
Yet you post am for social media.

Ayam not understanding

I don find out say most of us no sabi english. Private wedding in the sense the wedding was not done publicly.
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by AvalonSpace(m): 11:05am On Sep 25, 2021
jaeyking:
Private wedding
Yet you post am for social media.

Ayam not understanding
The wedding was privately successful.. Not bad if she begins to show pictures after everything.
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 25, 2021
TripleOh7:

There must be two witnesses according to law otherwise you aren't married in the eyes of the law.
And who told u there weren't provisions for that? Na people like una make her do am privately undecided
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by cloud(m): 11:06am On Sep 25, 2021
Cyphar:
I would love to have a wedding like this too. grin
I think you have to look for someone to marry you first
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 25, 2021
LofiLogic:

I don find out say most of us no sabi english. Private wedding in the sense the wedding was not done publicly.
Exactly.. they mistake private like it's a secret. It's for a selected few and not the general public

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by tonyashburton: 11:08am On Sep 25, 2021
Just to inform the general public about her new marital status.
osamz007:
PRIVATE LITTLE WEDDING. U COME AM OUT FOR SOCIAL MEDIA
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by AvalonSpace(m): 11:08am On Sep 25, 2021
95 percent of Nigerian girls dey dream to wear wedding gown to show off or to get get back at their ex.. They will not sign in to this kind of wedding.
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by d33types: 11:08am On Sep 25, 2021
Mercychen:

And... Where did it state that the family was present. Or you don't know the meaning of "private" as clearly emphasized here?

Aunty you're jumping into conclusion, because you're judging from the photograph.

Don't be ignorant. Current Nigerian law mandates any orthodox officiating minister to have atleast 2 witnesses per side.
The priest shown in the picture is clearly orthodox; Catholic or Anglican
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 25, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Way to go in view of the prevailing economic challenges in most parts of the developing world.

For some people, it has nothing to do with the economy. It's all about personal preference. I can imagine myself doing something like this due to my love of privacy, but only in a more elaborate fashion so they don't say it's because of hardship... cheesy grin
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:11am On Sep 25, 2021
Gadafii:
God knows how I instantly like girls on simple cornrows embarassed

First thing I do when my girl visits is to pull her yeye wig and fling it away, cos I like to see that cornrows, run my fingers thru them

If you are presently on cornrows hair style as a lady, God bless you and more beauty to you
I thought I was the only one!
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by VEHINTOLAR: 11:24am On Sep 25, 2021
I love her mentality; my kind of lady ! May the Almighty God bless her home and the Union. What some people may not realise is that her reason to have a simple marriage might not be connected to any financial constraint. It will be a mistake for anybody to judge their financial status with this wedding. Some people,like my humble self, just don't like noise of any kind or invasion of our private space.

I had well over $600,000 in my savings some years back when I had my modest wedding. Some of us are just created that way.
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 25, 2021
emorse:
It's no longer private now, is it?
It is.
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by ZaramT: 11:32am On Sep 25, 2021
So na ghost photographer Dem carry go take shots abi Me OP
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Saig: 11:44am On Sep 25, 2021
Gadafii:

First thing I do when my girl visits is to pull her yeye wig and fling it away, cos I like to see that cornrows, run my fingers thru them

If you are presently on cornrows hair style as a lady, God bless you and more beauty to you
I support you
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by BabaIbo: 11:47am On Sep 25, 2021
It is definitely not just 3 of them, they may not be many but rhere are other people there.

No be person snap them picture?

I have witnessed a wedding like that.
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Cyphar(m): 11:50am On Sep 25, 2021
cloud:
I think you have to look for someone to marry you first

I seriously don't have your time
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by izubext007: 11:56am On Sep 25, 2021
These are couple that will leave happily after.
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 11:58am On Sep 25, 2021
Gadafii:

Really What's so special about cornrows tho, its not the first time I'm hearing that
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Ogunsay: 11:58am On Sep 25, 2021
Why wasting ur resources on wedding?
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 11:59am On Sep 25, 2021
Robisky001:
Elaborate wedding is a thing of choice and should not be forced down one's throat.

Bless you
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by chineloSA(f): 12:06pm On Sep 25, 2021
There is no way that they did not have 2 witnesses. Looks like a Catholic wedding and also South African. Both its compulsory to have 2 witnesses.
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Slic1: 12:07pm On Sep 25, 2021
gasparpisciotta:

Where did it happen sir?

You can have that in Enugu, St. Joseph Emene by the Bishop every last friday of the month.
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Malawian(m): 12:10pm On Sep 25, 2021
First of all, that looks like Rosary beads she was wearing, my question is if a woman can appear without head covering for anything during a catholic liturgical celebration.
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Hassanmaye(m): 12:13pm On Sep 25, 2021
Gadafii:

Hahahhahahaha Bad boy
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:20pm On Sep 25, 2021
To me it is no longer private but a case of low key wedding because everyone is aware now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bisi Alimi In Bed With Husband, Anthony Davis. Shares Photo / "The Only Thing You Didn't Borrow Is Your Beard" - Lady Drags Man / Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.