Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding (73431 Views)

Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives / "Wedding Is Not Expensive": Nigerian Man Shares Photos From His Private Wedding / Two Nigerian Lesbians Tie The Knot At Private Wedding In Canada (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by jaxxy(m): 9:39am On Sep 25, 2021
emorse:
It's no longer private now, is it?

It was done privately. Or where all of us on social media commenting at the wedding?? Thats the point.
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Trimjos: 9:40am On Sep 25, 2021
post=106142519:

Every Thing Dey On . Com

Oga where did it happen? New site that cannot give ordinary information... All these quasi blogs sef
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by iamtardey: 9:40am On Sep 25, 2021
Lol common you guys never scared of things you wish for... no offence I don't like anything about tha wedding tho...
Cyphar:
I would love to have a wedding like this too. grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Princedapace(m): 9:41am On Sep 25, 2021
Nice one. The world is changing many norms. She wore a different dress code instead of the British attire.

If you would like to learn how to create 2d motion graphics video, 2d animation and edit videos professionally, you maybe interested in my training.

Check this out: https://www.nairaland.com/6471746/offering-train-2d-animation-motion
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Prenonjebose: 9:42am On Sep 25, 2021
advanceDNA:

Did she say the marriage was had only 3 people present??

U see wedding with no wedding gown, simple hair do wey no pass 5k...no heavy make up......it can't get simpler than that with some chruch members, family and a few well wishers
I am letting the person I quoted know that the picture may not have shown the presence of one or two other persons. Coming to your comment, of course it is a very simple wedding as it can be. I did not say anything to the contrary. Even the trad ceremony I mentioned can be a simple introduction of not more than 6 persons, with no fanfare.
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Benbobola(m): 9:42am On Sep 25, 2021
It's simple comprehension. She said private wedding, not private marriage or secret wedding. She showing it afterwards on SM does not negate it still being a private wedding ceremony after it was concluded as hungrypeople.com were not invited
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Gentlerespect76: 9:42am On Sep 25, 2021
gasparpisciotta:

Where did it happen sir?
Must be South Africa.
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by lomprico(m): 9:43am On Sep 25, 2021
post=106142260:
Update From . COM

A lady caused a stir on social media after she shared photos from her private wedding, Reports.

From the photos she shared as Obtained By , it appears the only people present at the wedding were the bride, her husband, and the officiating Minister.

The said bride posted the photos and wrote;

''My perfect little private wedding''

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

and photographer
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by 24brains(m): 9:43am On Sep 25, 2021
This don cast sha. i see no expensive wedding gown, yet they still kissed!! isn't that wonderful?

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by pizapato(m): 9:44am On Sep 25, 2021
post=106142345:

See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by lomprico(m): 9:44am On Sep 25, 2021
emorse:
It's no longer private now, is it?

it was cos the wedding was over before she posted it
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 25, 2021
Kajaard:

I seriously want to believe you are not this dull shocked shocked shocked. Even if she had a private wedding, it doesn't make the wedding any less legal. She is married for God's sake. She has a wedding certificate both from the church and the registry.

Your post is shocking. I really doubt you used brain cells in typing this stuff undecided

You are the dumb one for failing to see where I cited those as eventualities.

To your dull brain, I never said a private wedding is not legal. Otherwise I won't mention the getting rid of proof of being a legit wife. Read again.

That's how you people fail exam questions.
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by NaijaCover(m): 9:46am On Sep 25, 2021
Trimjos:

Oga where did it happen? New site that cannot give ordinary information... All these quasi blogs sef

It happened via

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by LOVEGINO(m): 9:46am On Sep 25, 2021
osamz007:
PRIVATE LITTLE WEDDING. U COME AM OUT FOR SOCIAL MEDIA
just imagine mumulity inda highest order.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by realstars: 9:46am On Sep 25, 2021
d33types:

I can imagine the pain in your voice/head. So pathetic of you to think this way. I'm also wondering where you sighted "secret wedding".
Private wedding here meant only family members of both couples,as well as few friends were present.
As a camara man, i only show you what i want you to see, behind the camara are some family members to withness the wedding. just as we do have in court marriage.
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Kajaard: 9:46am On Sep 25, 2021
Mercychen:

You are the dumb one for failing to see where I cited those as eventualities.

To your dull brain, I never said a private wedding is not legal. Otherwise I won't mention the getting rid of proof of being a legit wife. Read again.

That's how you people fail exam questions.

You are a fvcking illiterate. Go read your initial post again and give yourself some sound knocks on the head for being that dumb. Learn to take corrections you dumb fvck. Now get the fvck off my mentions you dimwit.
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by hosemujica: 9:46am On Sep 25, 2021
Mercychen:

I'm sure you didn't see the part where I said the may destroy the proof of evidence. You're rushing to attack.

The only acceptable proof of marriage is the ( license/certificate ) , the court have one and the couple keeps one, any party that destroys that license is fooling around, cause the other party can get a copy from the courts

I have watched some divorce proceedings and all those people that ate party jollof at your wedding are never around, even those around will not be allowed to say a word unless asked by the judge.

Marriage is between two people, even parents don't have much to add, let alone friends.
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by sosowater: 9:47am On Sep 25, 2021
Mercychen:

Even your family should be left in the dark on such an important occasion of your life?

You don't seem to get it. It's just like going somewhere without intimating your family on where you're going in case one gets missing. So they know where to go looking for you.
If you just walk up to them and say you are married. Do you think they will believe you? Especially here in Africa. Like it's that easy? No now.

As long as they are not aware, you still remain unmarried to them and if anything happens, such a couple will be treated as mere boyfriend and girlfriend. Even me, that's how I'll regard such.

Let not encourage what is not good on.

The youth will just wake up and the devil will minister nonsense to them and theyll follow without reasoning it out.
Hian!

So, who snapped the picture?

Since you didn't see the pictures of people in attendance, you don't need to conclude that their parents and close friends weren't there.

No priest will wed you in Catholic church without the consent of the families. First, you'll undergo marriage course and marriage announcements will be made at your home (village) church.

That aside, the girl only posted picture of her, the hubby and the priest.

Let's not be deceived by what we see on social media. You might be surprised that the church was filled with crowd or over 30 people since we didn't see a picture of the entire church.

This is social media and everybody wants to trend.

Above all, they're married and I wish them a blissful journey ahead
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Trimjos: 9:47am On Sep 25, 2021
post=106151354:

It happened via

Go and have several seat for back abeg

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 25, 2021
Kpopogri leave them alone,i like that wedding
Mercychen:
Why are they hiding?
At least, I still hear that of low key wedding with just family members but which one is ""secret" wedding? undecided.

Not even a witness from the family. How will anyone view them as a couple?

What if the man decides to cheat her off a joint assets or property and get rid of proof of ownership, Or even dump her without benefits?
How will she be able to claim it as a legit wife?

Some women need to receive brain in this 21st century. And stop letting their emotions becloud their sense of reasoning.

I also hope it's not a case of stealing someones man or Vice versa? Hm.

Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Bamzyriches451: 9:50am On Sep 25, 2021
Wedding wey everybody dey do share rice e reach una turn una turn am private keep everything for una sef
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 25, 2021
Kajaard:

You are a fvcking illiterate. Go read your initial post again and give yourself some sound knocks on the head for being that dumb. Learn to take corrections you dumb fvck. Now get the fvck off my mentions you dimwit.

Hahahaaaaaa.... E pain am!
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Nonexisting1: 9:51am On Sep 25, 2021
Don't be fooled. She did proper wedding according to the style of wedding in her country Lesotho.

Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Ferdinandu(m): 9:52am On Sep 25, 2021
Mercychen:
Why are they hiding?
At least, I still hear that of low key wedding with just family members but which one is ""secret" wedding? undecided.

What if the man decides to cheat her off a joint assets or property and get rid of proof of ownership, Or even dump her without benefits?

Some women need to receive brain in this 21st century. And stop letting their emotions becloud their sense of reasoning.

The ones that calls the whole world for their wedding, did that stop the messy divorce cases. The day of the wedding has little to do with the marriage proper. It even have only negative effects if you have to spend more than you can afford on that day.
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Lokojatoofar: 9:53am On Sep 25, 2021
Either they have done traditional wedding and this is just a marriagebblessing ceremony cos some believe the wedding is not legal until a religious leader blesses it.
Or
their families are not in support
Or
They just dont have time to spend on planning, spending and organizing a wedding.
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Kennydoc(m): 9:53am On Sep 25, 2021
post=106142260:
Update From . COM

A lady caused a stir on social media after she shared photos from her private wedding, Reports.

From the photos she shared as Obtained By , it appears the only people present at the wedding were the bride, her husband, and the officiating Minister.

The said bride posted the photos and wrote;

''My perfect little private wedding''

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

What of the photographer?

Every marriage ceremony must have witnesses who will often join to sign the certificate. There were certainly more people there than the 3 of them.
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Kajaard: 9:54am On Sep 25, 2021
Mercychen:

Hahahaaaaaa.... E pain am!

Lol you see how dumb you are cheesy

Just look at the amount of people correcting your post, that should make you ashamed of yourself cheesy. Dumb fvck.

Your moniker has been written down as one of the very dull nairalanders to avoid having future conversations with, in order to protect my brain cells cheesy

Now fvck off angry
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 25, 2021
We are gradually getting there. Soon marriage will be just an agreement between a man and a woman....not something the society forces you to do and celebrate as some status rubbish.

Any nonsense from the negroe, it's divorce straight without thinking of what 1diot society will say. grin
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 25, 2021
Ferdinandu:
The ones that calls the whole world for their wedding, did that stop the messy divorce cases. The day of the wedding has little to do with the marriage proper. It even have only negative effects if you have to spend more than you can afford on that day.

I'm not arguing against a low key wedding which we all know what it entails. What I'm not getting clear is why no family is present. At least an immediate family.

Well, iike I said, those were strictly my thoughts from my point of view.
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 25, 2021
Mercychen:
Why are they hiding?

The marriage certificate that will be issue to her its greater than any other witnesses.
She sign, the man sign plus the officiating minister wat other witness are u looking for again.
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by CSTRR: 9:57am On Sep 25, 2021
Where are the witnesses?

There has to be at least two other people as witnesses.
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 25, 2021
No witnesses as demanded under the law?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bisi Alimi In Bed With Husband, Anthony Davis. Shares Photo / "The Only Thing You Didn't Borrow Is Your Beard" - Lady Drags Man / Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.