Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,277 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding (73397 Views)

Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives / "Wedding Is Not Expensive": Nigerian Man Shares Photos From His Private Wedding / Two Nigerian Lesbians Tie The Knot At Private Wedding In Canada (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by OlawaleBammie: 12:28pm On Sep 25, 2021
Mastakija:
No b yoruba
Infact no b 9ja grin
how do you mean no b yoruba
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Magnoliaa(f): 12:30pm On Sep 25, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

So you fancy a big wedding cheesy

What is on your signature "Taliban Feminist" shocked shocked shocked. What shocked shocked shocked

LOL. Not really. I like something moderately expensive...does that make sense? A mix between the extravagant and simple... Luxuriously minimalist... I guess you're getting the point? I wouldn't want a 'dry' one without colors, guests, etc., and I wouldn't want an ostentatious one either.

Yes ooo. A Taliban feminist. grin That one is politically relevant and active, unlike the Nazis, so I don't prefer them anymore...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by udemzyudex(m): 12:32pm On Sep 25, 2021
Cyphar:
I would love to have a wedding like this too. grin

Your banny go agree?
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by keypha1: 12:32pm On Sep 25, 2021
Is fine but she supposed to ware wedding gown, at least snap picture, put it in your house, is one of evidence of wedding.
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Elidrisy20: 12:33pm On Sep 25, 2021
Stingy wedding
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Skyfornia(m): 12:53pm On Sep 25, 2021
Gadafii:
God knows how I instantly like girls on simple cornrows embarassed

First thing I do when my girl visits is to pull her yeye wig and fling it away, cos I like to see that cornrows, run my fingers thru them

If you are presently on cornrows hair style as a lady, God bless you and more beauty to you

Me too...
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Naajjii: 1:16pm On Sep 25, 2021
Mercychen:
Why are they hiding?
At least, I still hear that of low key wedding with just family members but which one is ""secret" wedding? undecided.

Not even a witness from the family. How will anyone view them as a couple?

What if the man decides to cheat her off a joint assets or property and get rid of proof of ownership, Or even dump her without benefits?
How will she be able to claim it as a legit wife?

Some women need to receive brain in this 21st century. And stop letting their emotions becloud their sense of reasoning.

I also hope it's not a case of stealing someones man or Vice versa? Hm.

How do you know they were hiding ? the photo did not capture the whole venue or the whole church - what made you conclude that there are no any other person in there than the 3 of them. In any case the officiating minister of pastor and the church are the witnesses

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by luvmijeje(f): 1:19pm On Sep 25, 2021
And?
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by MufasaLion: 1:44pm On Sep 25, 2021
LMAO grin grin grin

Yoruba family would have disowned her if she were Yoruba.
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by HolyStriker(m): 1:55pm On Sep 25, 2021
Mercychen:
Why are they hiding?
At least, I still hear that of low key wedding with just family members but which one is ""secret" wedding? undecided.

What if the man decides to cheat her off a joint assets or property and get rid of proof of ownership, Or even dump her without benefits?

Some women need to receive brain in this 21st century. And stop letting their emotions becloud their sense of reasoning.

You are evil, marriage is not for you.. you don't possess the heart of one that is destined for marriage

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by RazorEdge: 2:50pm On Sep 25, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:
Waoooh so simple and beautiful.
My ideal wedding.

Hmmm., You must be a very simple and sensible lady who is not carried away with the cares of this world. Would love to know your person.
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 25, 2021
South Africa nd der Wahala,
If i see dem i don knw already
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Origamist: 3:35pm On Sep 25, 2021
Gadafii:
God knows how I instantly like girls on simple cornrows embarassed

First thing I do when my girl visits is to pull her yeye wig and fling it away, cos I like to see that cornrows, run my fingers thru them

If you are presently on cornrows hair style as a lady, God bless you and more beauty to you
You sabi grin
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Smile4mee01: 3:43pm On Sep 25, 2021
Mercychen:
Why are they hiding?

You seem concerned about the woman may loose, Is she married for what she will gain or for the love she has for him?

Personally, out of respect for my future partner. Anything she/he has outside and before our marriage belongs to him/her. He or she can will it to his kids/wife/family as he/she pleases.

However, things built while married can be shared.

Last last, Fear women.

Na old age we dey know good wife, no be now.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by freshalien: 3:53pm On Sep 25, 2021
gulfer:
Null and void, where are the parents angry angry angry

The most important people at a wedding are the two consenting adults and an officiating minister. Das all! Every other thing is simply extra.
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by GreenArrow1(m): 4:42pm On Sep 25, 2021
TripleOh7:

Oh well... I believe a couple of friends attending the wedding wouldn't have been too much. But, their wedding, their choice, I guess.

We don't know the number of people not captured in the one picture she posted, do we?
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 25, 2021
GreenArrow1:

We don't know the number of people not captured in the one picture she posted, do we?

It crossed my mind too.
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by arthurwillia(m): 5:57pm On Sep 25, 2021
My private little wedding but you posted it online
No be juju be that
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by smasher1(m): 6:09pm On Sep 25, 2021
Mercychen:

Even your family should be left in the dark on such an important occasion of your life?

You don't seem to get it. It's just like going somewhere without intimating your family on where you're going in case one gets missing. So they know where to go looking for you.
If you just walk up to them and say you are married. Do you think they will believe you? Especially here in Africa. Like it's that easy? No now.

As long as they are not aware, you still remain unmarried to them and if anything happens, such a couple will be treated as mere boyfriend and girlfriend. Even me, that's how I'll regard such.

Let not encourage what is not good on.

The youth will just wake up and the devil will minister nonsense to them and theyll follow without reasoning it out.
Hian!

Let's not overflog this issue. This is done all over the world and they are legally married. If you want to invite over a thousand people to your wedding that's fine, but this marriage have my approval 100%
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by newoffer: 6:14pm On Sep 25, 2021
Why u dey vex . Because I no call owambe make u come feed
jaeyking:
Private wedding
Yet you post am for social media.

Ayam not understanding
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by GABRIEL6036: 6:55pm On Sep 25, 2021
Why both parties are using nose mask when they knew las las dey will later kiss.. Am just asking ni ooo
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by shonepa(m): 6:56pm On Sep 25, 2021
Chai...see talk

Private wedding: meaning no guest, probably just the priest and family members.

Posting it online changes nothing. No be secret wedding�
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by purples25(f): 9:47pm On Sep 25, 2021
This is the perfect wedding.
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by freshalien: 12:25am On Sep 26, 2021
Mercychen:

So you actually do care about whether people view you and your spouse as a couple or not? Is that what would make your marriage work or make you live a happy and successful life? You definitely need to sort out your priorities.

Mercychen:

So people would have joint assets and properties without any document showing they both own them? Since when did marriage become proof of joint ownership of property or asset making it presentable in court as evidence of ownership?

What you even mean by dump her without benefits? You made no sense with this statement.

Mercychen:

No you Nigerians need to receive brain in this 21st century because obviously Nigerians are the holiest of holies with churches and mosques littered all over the country, yet the country is a dung heap filled with corruption and multiple failed systems all over the country. Not a single sector works as it ought to even in the 21st Century. Yet the majority of you are loud, obnoxious, proud, have an unreasonable and unnecessary feeling of entitlement, crass and are nothing but religious hypocrites while always never minding your business.
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Shedking(m): 9:45am On Sep 26, 2021
jaeyking:
Private wedding

Ayam not understanding

Them call am private wedding and not secret wedding. Na marriage them do, them no join Iceland or Greenland cult
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by rex21: 3:50pm On Sep 26, 2021
jaeyking:
Private wedding

Ayam not understanding

Did you attend the wedding.
Abi did she say private marriage.
Na wa for english o
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by kayusely70(m): 1:51pm On Sep 29, 2021
Raxex:
Way to go when you are on low budget. God has already blessed your union

IF YOU NEED A QUICK LOAN WITHIN 24HOURS, I'M STARTING UP A LOAN SHARK SERVICES. LOAN AMOUNT OF 50K- 1MILLION NAIRA AVAILABLE FOR BUSINESS AND PERSONAL PURPOSE. REPAYMENT DURATION OF UP TO 6MONTHS WITH 3% MONTHLY INTEREST RATE. NO FEE REQUIRED. CHAT ME UP ON WHATSAPP IF INTERESTED 0 9 1 3 0 905025.
What are the criteria for qualifying for the loan
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Stanchem029: 7:23am On Sep 30, 2021
kayusely70:
What are the criteria for qualifying for the loan
Stay away from that cursed scammer.
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding by Cabardin: 8:59pm On Sep 30, 2021
In today's world, marriage is just that: it shows the intention of joint ownership of property, parental rights, and rights in relation to each other. Many couples live in love and harmony without registering for marriage, which has long ceased to acknowledge the seriousness of the couple's feelings. But to obtain rights and recognition of the legal relationship by the state, marriages are registered today. Nevertheless, many people want to make a beautiful celebration with All Heart Weddings for themselves and their loved ones. Such a ceremony today is a tradition to bring all the family together for a holiday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password / “23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online / White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.