Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

I Want To Join The Army..but I Have Some Questions - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Want To Join The Army..but I Have Some Questions (21515 Views)

Rivers And Delta Indigenes Are The Least Interested In Joining The Army / US Military Offers $50,000 To New Recruits Who Want To Join The Army / I Want To Join The Nigerian Army ,but I have questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: I Want To Join The Army..but I Have Some Questions by pavoda: 12:44pm On Sep 28, 2021
There are no guarantees in any live events. The least you can do is be throughly prepared so that when opportunity come it would meet you very prepared to take it. Entry into NDA as you would expect is very competitive, only a handful of applicants would be admitted. Since you are 20 you need to dedicate the rest of the year and till the exams to preparing for the exam as the first step is to ace the exams and be Shortlisted/Qualified for the Armed Forces Selection Board and there are some little things you can do to improve your chances.The AFSB is a different ball game but you can make it, forget all the stories! Send me a message and i can give you one little advice. Remember i cant really help you its just advice from my own experiences and its free.
PENISgod:
am I guranteed admission into the n.d.a as long as I meet all the requirements because I heard I need to know someone before applying for n.d.a cos the screening process is very hard

1 Like

Re: I Want To Join The Army..but I Have Some Questions by Leogreat5: 10:48pm On Sep 29, 2021
I had a different age declaration from what I used on my BVN( Year of birth) . They insisted that the one on the BVN is d right one. After much deliberation ,I was asked to go and rectify it from my bank . I wish I knew they are using our BNV print out ,I would I have done that?? Funny enough ,all my documents bears the year on the age declaration

why didn't you get in? After the interview?
Re: I Want To Join The Army..but I Have Some Questions by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 11, 2021
o2naira:
U can join the nigerian army as a recruit and further ur education through military schools and to become a higher ranking officer,just like a senior bros I know that used to cuts my hair many years ago,he joined the army as a recruit and went to school he is now a major and medical personel in the nigerian army.
Forget all these stories, jumping from NCO cadre to CO cadre is more difficult than getting NDA or Dssc. Its a person or two out of thousands in 2 or 3 years. If you are through with your studies, your best shot is dssc, if you are young try NDA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Check Eligibility Status For N-power 2017 Test / Masters Scholarship Program With ₦200k Allowance In Russia, ₦500k Job In Nigeria / Don't Be Ashamed Of Your Legitimate Hustle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.