Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,026 members, 7,814,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Landlords And Landladies Share Your Experiences With Tenants - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Landlords And Landladies Share Your Experiences With Tenants (20966 Views)

Igbo Woman Laments Bitterly About Abuja Landlords And Gets A Huge Reply / Tenants, Please Share Your Experiences With Landlords And Landladies. / Landlords And Tenants' Rights In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landlords And Landladies Share Your Experiences With Tenants by eoriaifo(m): 2:11pm On Aug 19, 2022
Good day,

I on the other hand have an unfortunate experience. Hope others can learn from it.

This is about a former tenant, supposed to be an actress named, Ms. Rachel Akowe.

I am a property manager of a property located at Osapa which Ms. Rachel Akowe tenanted for a year.
Re: Landlords And Landladies Share Your Experiences With Tenants by eoriaifo(m): 2:15pm On Aug 19, 2022
eoriaifo:
Good day,

I on the other hand have an unfortunate experience. Hope others can learn from it.

This is about a former tenant, supposed to be an actress named, Ms. Rachel Akowe.

I am a property manager of a property located at Osapa which Ms. Rachel Akowe tenanted for a year.

I sent the below content, as an email to organizations she has been involved with, in order to for them to give us some information that will lead to her arrest.

There are videos of the damage, but due to the limit of Nairaland, I cannot upload them.

Re: Landlords And Landladies Share Your Experiences With Tenants by lavylilly: 7:29am On Feb 28, 2023
shocked
Re: Landlords And Landladies Share Your Experiences With Tenants by QuinModah(f): 8:45am On Mar 30, 2023
wink
Leezah:
Written by Quinmodah

Avoid the following tenants

- Contractors (They keep expecting millions from contracts that never happened, telling you how they know Sanwo-Olu and how his yet to pay for the road in Ikorodu or supplies they made to Alausa that are yet to be paid for)

- Business men (don't even make the mistake at all, before he says, "I am a bus....man", just tell him straight up, you don't give out your houses to business men, they are never truthful, mess up the house, give false information, bring more than the specified number of occupants the house can occupy)

- Pastors (it's a constant battle with them, telling church members that you are the reason for his lack of success, and when it time to pay, he tell you stories, that God will do a miracle. I would have mentioned churches but I'll let it pass)

- Lawyers (On no account should you lease to them)

- Artists or G-boys ( You will spend more than the money you collected for damages and rent to put the house to a good taste, my property I lease to Asa in Surulere, I spent 950k to put the apartment in order before the current occupant could stay there)

In addition, ensure whoever you rent out the house to, their wives MUST be working. I learnt that here.

Join other experienced landlords & ladies on telegram channel (check my signature as we would be talking about tenants and house issues.
Re: Landlords And Landladies Share Your Experiences With Tenants by QuinModah(f): 8:48am On Mar 30, 2023
GreaterFuture:
Pls pls pls������...
If you are reading this,
I have been a victim and still a victim of extreme injustice
Since 2018, these two tenants and a church member, from a church I used to belong too, have risen above demon level.

I know I would need a combined team of Army men, Police and Lawyers to deal with this.
If you have experience handling these Tenant issues and can provide sure connect of legal, And top Military and police backing, Pls help me
Where you based?
Re: Landlords And Landladies Share Your Experiences With Tenants by GreaterFuture(m): 9:25am On Mar 30, 2023
QuinModah:
Where you based?
Lagos
Re: Landlords And Landladies Share Your Experiences With Tenants by QuinModah(f): 10:30am On Mar 30, 2023
GreaterFuture:

Lagos
Go to mediation center in your LGA
Re: Landlords And Landladies Share Your Experiences With Tenants by okine4real: 6:09pm On Mar 30, 2023
I always have issues with my tenants in ikorodu. I don't have issues with tenants in the city, but you see ikorodu tenants, demm, those one na another set of people. They will not want to pay NEPA bills, them know go gree sweep compound, they will not want to renew there rent, if compound is not floored or have interlocking, the grass go grow pass there head, they will not care, they will only just carve out a part inside the grass when them go follow enter there flat. if them sack them for work, them go say na the HOUSE when Dem rent dey give them badlock. If there wife nor get belle fast, them go say the Landlord dey use there wife belle renew him money ritual. Imagine where tenant dey pay 100k yearly rent for room and parlor self contain, yet I had to give each of my tenants individual prepaid meter, because of NEPA bill wahala. Them no get money, yet them go dey spoil your property. Them know go get Job, yet them go dey expect say make them dey progress for house while dey are jobless. The issue plenty, if you reading this, if you want to build house for tenants in ikorodu, make sure your land nor pass ikorodu garage, once you dey go areas like Sabo down to Imota, just know say the tenants go start to dey make you mad. You have to be mad to deal with them. If you know watch out for the NEPA bills, they will keep accumulating NEPA bills for you and they will finally leave when them have cost you lots of harm.. I have been dealing with them, and am still dealing with them, most of them very very very poor and have a very very very very very very very poor mentality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Percentage Of Your Annual Earning Should Be Paid As House Rent Per Annum / Guide To Home Painting: Calculating Volume Of Paint Needed For Your Room / Ikeja Gra Mansion For 475 Milion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.