Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Idris Jeje Orders Clearance Of Passport Backlogs At Ikoyi Office - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idris Jeje Orders Clearance Of Passport Backlogs At Ikoyi Office (14709 Views)

Immigration Clears 60,000 Passport Backlogs In 4 Days – Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo / Tunji-ojo Orders Clearance Of 200,000 Passport Backlogs Within Two Weeks / Passport Backlogs To Be Cleared In Two Weeks, Says Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idris Jeje Orders Clearance Of Passport Backlogs At Ikoyi Office by Gfskw: 6:23pm On Sep 26, 2021
lol
Re: Idris Jeje Orders Clearance Of Passport Backlogs At Ikoyi Office by IamgratefulLord(f): 1:48pm On Oct 09, 2021
verminnel:
I went for passport renewal on June 20th ,paid 50k I waited and waited nothing .this is September could you believe I went to their office on Friday to atleast see if it's ready for pickup and I was told there are no booklets that booklets are being shipped from Malaysia and I should pay another 70k and they will just sell someone else's ready passport to me.i was so ashamed of Nigeria my country..bayelsa immigration office is a huge joke..they want to still collect 70k from me after paying 50k fory renewal..one of the personnel there was even bragging saying 2people pay 110thousand that morning and got their passport same day
I just renewed mine last week. I paid 35k in gwagwalada Abuja. The official price is 25k. . The immigration officer chopped my 10k. Lol smiley
Re: Idris Jeje Orders Clearance Of Passport Backlogs At Ikoyi Office by Laryy360: 5:17am On Sep 06, 2023
What a good New, wow it beginning to make senses. I know you will surely deliver. God bless you Hon Olubunmi Tunji Ojo and God bless Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Kidnappers, Zealots & Rebels Are Making Nigeria Ungovernable - Economist UK / Senate Amends Terrorism Act, Prohibits Payment Of Ransom To Kidnappers / Obi Promises 20,000MW Power Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.