Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Why Are Nigerian Girls Really Stressful To Date? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Girls Really Stressful To Date? (4453 Views)

What Do Girls Really Want?(pictures) / Are Nigerian Girls Really This Lazy And Dull? / Do Girls Really Sleep With Dogs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Really Stressful To Date? by MikeofKd(m): 7:58am On Sep 26, 2021
Victerica:
Mhen, I think, I'm scared of women especially the Nigerian versions.

I'm even scared of been friends with them.

I don't understand them.

God, please help me to understand them.

Bro it's somewhat kinda depressing, cus u would think u have met d gal of your dreams then boom, she would start her madness .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Really Stressful To Date? by MikeofKd(m): 8:00am On Sep 26, 2021
Lilsameey:
,..So he is not the best, Aye e ti ta pao, bi popcorn

Boss just ignore those ones jare.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Really Stressful To Date? by lukui: 9:17am On Sep 26, 2021
remove women from your life issues and half of your problems have been solved

some of them dont even know what they want

you go just kill yourself and she will still go dey fxck another person

best thing is to enjoy your life and move on

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Really Stressful To Date? by chatinent: 10:19am On Sep 26, 2021
Moz22:
you have sense.. I won't lie

Thank you boss.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Really Stressful To Date? by constance500: 11:02am On Sep 26, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

Nigerian women are the best to date and marry...the issue is u pick the wrong woman...they are like watermelon, if u no sabi pick..u will choose the unripe and be pissed off wink grin grin grin grin grin
The secret to choosing a good woman is not to waste her time fvcking ...if u don't have money to marry her, Remain only friends ..if she agrees, u can do friends with benefits therefore she is not tied down and u are not grin grin

Oga all this one na lie.. 9ja girls just hard to contain.. Their confusion is on another level

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Really Stressful To Date? by biddostandard: 11:03am On Sep 26, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

Nigerian women are the best to date and marry...the issue is u pick the wrong woman...they are like watermelon, if u no sabi pick..u will choose the unripe and be pissed off wink grin grin grin grin grin
The secret to choosing a good woman is not to waste her time fvcking ...if u don't have money to marry her, Remain only friends ..if she agrees, u can do friends with benefits therefore she is not tied down and u are not grin grin
They are the worst even if you pick the right woman they will always frustrate you
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Really Stressful To Date? by Mikester: 11:05am On Sep 26, 2021
Jeon:

If you want the best,you have to be the best

Wrong, if you want the best, you have to be the fittest.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Really Stressful To Date? by Palazee(m): 11:07am On Sep 26, 2021
Starzo:
You guys should stop complaining and completely ignore them(Nigerian girls) just as I've chosen to do.

Stay away from the present crop of eligible Nigerian girls if u want peace of mind.
Gbamsolutely

You deserve one bottle

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Really Stressful To Date? by Palazee(m): 11:14am On Sep 26, 2021
For those quoting op’s long epistle to come and write one line.

WAKA

Someone can't read comment in peace

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Really Stressful To Date? by Judybash93(m): 1:26am On Sep 27, 2021
Pumpumking:

U dont have moiney yet u shacing Nigerian women has if u can aford them...even ordinary Pegi23 , Bobrisky or Beebah2000, u cannot toast. Bro please stay Gay if I don't have moiney to shase women & leave them for us ballers..we have moiney!(no oofense) angry

Men like you would be used as a resource because that's the only value you have. If that resource dries up at a point, please remember this...
Btw, I'm a stranger on the internet, htf do you know if i have money or nay?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Really Stressful To Date? by Pumpumking: 7:15am On Sep 27, 2021
Judybash93:

Men like you would be used as a resource because that's the only value you have. If that resource dries up at a point, please remember this...
Btw, I'm a stranger on the internet, htf do you know if i have money or nay?

Nomba 1: u put up a fake pictures of halfcast babe u can never aford juss to impress me angry

Nomba 2: you don't have moiney I no u need moiney coz u has not angry

Nomba 3: only broke guys say womens are gold digger.....so if u cant find moiney to shase women, fok man. They are cheaper (truss me) angry

Nomba 4: if u need moiney, ask me nicely angry (no oofense)
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Really Stressful To Date? by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 27, 2021
Starzo:
You guys should stop complaining and completely ignore them(Nigerian girls) just as I've chosen to do.

Stay away from the present crop of eligible Nigerian girls if u want peace of mind.
Have forgotten a Guys moniker here. He shared his experience with Ivorian girls when he traveled to their country and he said we Nigerian men are really suffering in the hands of naija girls . I read his thread on travel section. I can't remember his moniker again I'll have tag him. The koko be say funds Neva dey if to say funds dey nii person for don explore those African neighboring countries to know how far.
Cause me self datin a Nigerian girl na like suicide D thing don tire me aje......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Really Stressful To Date? by Judybash93(m): 11:39am On Sep 27, 2021
Pumpumking:

Nomba 1: u put up a fake pictures of halfcast babe u can never aford juss to impress me angry

Nomba 2: you don't have moiney I no u need moiney coz u has not angry

Nomba 3: only broke guys say womens are gold digger.....so if u cant find moiney to shase women, fok man. They are cheaper (truss me) angry

Nomba 4: if u need moiney, ask me nicely angry (no oofense)

LMAO!!! Well, in case you don't know that's me in my DP grin grin grin
Hahahahaha @ number 2, i don't have money?? grin grin grin
Btw, i don't need your money. I've got more than enough

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Really Stressful To Date? by Pumpumking: 11:57am On Sep 27, 2021
Judybash93:

LMAO!!! Well, in case you don't know that's me in my DP grin grin grin
Hahahahaha @ number 2, i don't have money?? grin grin grin
Btw, i don't need your money. I've got more than enough

wot do u call moiney sir? 1million naira? bro, u dont no me. i give a hotel waiter juss 3 million naira last week tuesday simply becoz she find my diamond ring after I lost it it in the hotel. my ring fall off & she find it. at the car park she keept beggin me for my phone nomba tellin me she will pray for me but i dint give her. I told her its all good & that she should use it for her kids. I went back to the hotel 3 hour after and she recognice me when I walked in. she ran over and showed me the ring. I was so impress coz she prove we still have good people in Nigeria
Bro i roll big in pounds. U need moiney, u ask me nicely!!! (REAL TALK) angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Really Stressful To Date? by Judybash93(m): 12:11pm On Sep 27, 2021
Pumpumking:

wot do u call moiney sir? 1million naira? bro, u dont no me. i give a hotel waiter juss 3 million naira last week tuesday simply becoz she find my diamond ring after I lost it it in the hotel. my ring fall off & she find it. at the car park she keept beggin me for my phone nomba tellin me she will pray for me but i dint give her. I told her its all good & that she should use it for her kids. I went back to the hotel 3 hour after and she recognice me when I walked in. she ran over and showed me the ring. I was so impress coz she prove we still have good people in Nigeria
Bro i roll big in pounds. U need moiney, u ask me nicely!!! (REAL TALK) angry

LMAO grin grin grin
Stranger on the internet. I'm happy for you. 3 million na money grin grin grin ?
I laugh enter gutter oOo
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Really Stressful To Date? by Pumpumking: 1:02pm On Sep 27, 2021
Judybash93:

LMAO grin grin grin
Stranger on the internet. I'm happy for you. 3 million na money grin grin grin ?
I laugh enter gutter oOo

bro i can pay u schkooool fees sir...all u simply neeed to do is ask nicely sir!!(no ofeinse) angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Really Stressful To Date? by Judybash93(m): 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2021
Pumpumking:

bro i can pay u schkooool fees sir...all u simply neeed to do is ask nicely sir!!(no ofeinse) angry

I'm not a student grin grin
You can easily go to an orphanage if you're feeling magnanimous

(1) (2) (Reply)

Topless/Backless Dress: Fashion Or Madness? (photos) / Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? / Game time :Embarrassment!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.